Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,000 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Lekki Bro's Super Eagles Patriotism - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lekki Bro's Super Eagles Patriotism (283 Views)

The Current Success Of The Super Eagles; Patriotism Over Parochialism / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) / Super Eagles Players Rock T-shirt With Carl Ikeme's Face On It To Show Him Suppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Bro's Super Eagles Patriotism by odogwu9(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Italy did not qualify for World Cup

Holland did not qualify for World Cup

Scotland did not qualify for World Cup

Wales that played in Semi finals Euro 2016 did not qualify for World Cup

South Africa, Ghana & Ivory Coast all did not qualify.

Nobody ever predicted Iceland will hold Argentina to draw.

Nobody thought Lionel Messi will not dazzle yesterday. A day after C.Ronaldo outstanding outing.

This is football. It is like cabin biscuits. It breaks from any angle you hold.

While you chose to lash out on Super Eagles & call them all kinds of unprintable names for the poor outing yesterday, I CHOSE TO STAND WITH THEM till the end.

None of those players walked onto that pitch yesterday with intention to play to lose.

I raise the Green White Green for them before the match, I am not gonna tear the flag after match.

My Patriotism doesn’t lie only when my team does well. It means, standing with my team thru thick & thin..........

You may be angry & feel disappointed, but not to insult the players like I have read so far on Social Media. It’s depressing for them because they see it too.#lekkibro
Re: Lekki Bro's Super Eagles Patriotism by Giddymoney(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2018
odogwu9:
Italy did not qualify for World Cup

Holland did not qualify for World Cup

Scotland did not qualify for World Cup

Wales that played in Semi finals Euro 2016 did not qualify for World Cup

South Africa, Ghana & Ivory Coast all did not qualify.

Nobody ever predicted Iceland will hold Argentina to draw.

Nobody thought Lionel Messi will not dazzle yesterday. A day after C.Ronaldo outstanding outing.

This is football. It is like cabin biscuits. It breaks from any angle you hold.

While you chose to lash out on Super Eagles & call them all kinds of unprintable names for the poor outing yesterday, I CHOSE TO STAND WITH THEM till the end.

None of those players walked onto that pitch yesterday with intention to play to lose.

I raise the Green White Green for them before the match, I am not gonna tear the flag after match.

My Patriotism doesn’t lie only when my team does well. It means, standing with my team thru thick & thin..........

You may be angry & feel disappointed, but not to insult the players like I have read so far on Social Media. It’s depressing for them because they see it too.#lekkibro

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: NFF Speaks On Distracting Super Eagles, Committee Election / Watch Highlights Of All World Cup Matches You Missed / Can Nigeria Just Stop Going To World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.