Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him (22379 Views)

“I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ohh no!That is very very bad. May D must have cried watching that.
What kind of mother does that? Who brings an innocent kid into a couple's fight?

That kid would hate her when he is old enough to understand that video. She would definitely regret making that video.

I don't know why some of these babymamas are like this. You will always see them referring to their babydaddy as the useless man that impregnated them. While some men are bad, there a better ways to handle these issues, without being too toxic.

Social media is doing more harm than good.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer May D has shared a video of his baby mama, Adebola Olowoporoku telling their son, Lami to insult him.

According to him, the video was 3 years ago, but he shared it yesterday in celebration of father's day.

Recall that in 2015, Adebola shared story of how she endured brutal beatings from the singer for many years.

She said she broke up the relationship in December 2014 to escape the violence but when they met up again in January 2015 to talk about their son who was born in January 2013, he beat her up again.

May D shared the video and wrote; "I love you LAMI happy Fathers day .... this video is 3years Old ..."

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/may-d-shares-video-of-his-babymama-telling-their-son-to-abuse-him.html

This guy must be a very idiotically silly him an being.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by luminouz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
DON'T worry bro! Karma is a b!tch someday the Boy will do the same thing to Her.
When you train a child that way, the child will someday pay you back in the same coin
U n this karma slurping friends should shut it!!
U wouldn't know karma even if she farts in ya face!! undecided
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by Auxtin85(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer May D has shared a video of his baby mama, Adebola Olowoporoku telling their son, Lami to insult him.

According to him, the video was 3 years ago, but he shared it yesterday in celebration of father's day.

Recall that in 2015, Adebola shared story of how she endured brutal beatings from the singer for many years.

She said she broke up the relationship in December 2014 to escape the violence but when they met up again in January 2015 to talk about their son who was born in January 2013, he beat her up again.

May D shared the video and wrote; "I love you LAMI happy Fathers day .... this video is 3years Old ..."

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/may-d-shares-video-of-his-babymama-telling-their-son-to-abuse-him.html

The use this babe do igbese for May D? See as she ugly = ugly babes get attitude die
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by peacettw: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
junkiesneverdie:

Take a minute to listen to yourself! I can see you have the tendency of doing the same thing

if you had taken a second to reread my post, you will agree with me that the man did what he did to vilify himself and place the blame squarely on the ex-partner's shoulders at the detriment of his own child. for pete's sake, this happened years ago. why share now? what in the world is he trying to achieve? i think he is covering for something more sinister. perhaps his ex threatened to call him out for not providing child support and he released the video to deflect some blame. all in all, man is being selfish.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by VULCAN(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
S.luts who think themselves Ladies

peacettw:
Boys who think themselves men
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by Truthsbitter: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
desiregold:
Things we do in moments of anger though.

He hits her in anger.
She ask their son to abuse him in anger too.

Staying calm in that moment of madness is not easy. It takes a lot of patient and maturity to stay calm oo.

Its well.
You're not certain about what transpire between them...
That is the more reason the son should not be forced to partake in their dispute.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by Truthsbitter: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
peacettw:

if you had taken a second to reread my post, you will agree with me that the man did what he did to vilify himself and place the blame squarely on the ex-partner's shoulders at the detriment of his own child. for pete's sake, this happened years ago. why share now? what in the world is he trying to achieve? i think he is covering for something more sinister. perhaps his ex threatened to call him out for not providing child support and he released the video to deflect some blame. all in all, man is being selfish.
Rubbish ....
it is clear that the guy is still suffering sane fate from the immature and evil woman for him to have made this public.

what ever happened between the both of them is their business, and it has been settled by separation , why is the lady being a foolish loser, bringing an innocent kid into the shit she brought upon herself?
let the kid decide who is useless and stop looking for consolation over your own Bleep-up from a kid.....women need to learn to take responsibilities for their actions.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by opomulero(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
I see bad future full of hatred looming in our society.
I am blaming d 2 parties (man & woman) for this.

Why will u turn d heart of ur child to either the father or the mother, either living together or not.

Even this happens in homes where both parties are living together.

Sorry to say this, its even common with our mothers including mine, any small thing they call there child(ren) aside telling them bad thing about d other party.

U know the funniest thing, as d child is growing in wisdom when they know the truth they will now tend to change against the bad advice, thats when u will be seeing either d papa or d mama ranting "i single handedly bring u up"...haba.

Its not easy to be a father or mother.....and if truly u love your children, u will never bring him/her up to hate knowing fully well that he/she will marry 1 day. What kind of family do u want them to grow.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by kaliboi94(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

With all the beautiful women u use as video vixen in your music, see the ugly one u choose to give Belle. Tufia, shame on u may d
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by Revolva(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by peacettw: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Truthsbitter:

Rubbish ....
it is clear that the guy is still suffering sane fate from the immature and evil woman for him to have made this public.

what ever happened between the both of them is their business, and it has been settled by separation , why is the lady being a foolish loser, bringing an innocent kid into the shit she brought upon herself?
let the kid decide who is useless and stop looking for consolation over your own Bleep-up from a kid.....women need to learn to take responsibilities for their actions.

If that's the best you can come up with.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by peacettw: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
VULCAN:
S.luts who think themselves Ladies

I won't dignify that with a response.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by ICEMAN(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
The baby mama Nigerian youths are STUPID! Anything you suffer creating a baby mama society is what you deserve. May D no sympathy.
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
peacettw:

I'm seeing it for the first time and Even if this happened years ago it's will serve as a reminder to others of attributes of a bad mother..
Re: May D Shares Video Of Adebola Olowoporoku Telling Their Son To Abuse Him by Egein(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Look at her mouth and flat nose. She looks like a real trouble maker. However, May D is steadily under the influence, so he's a violent retar.d too. They were made for each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy: 90% Of Nigerian Youths Don’t Know About The Real Origins Of Nigeria / Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Davido Wins MTV EMA Best African Act 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.