Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor (22361 Views)

Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter / Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by yusaze: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Proud grandpa Richard Mofe-Damijo shared a cute photo of his granddaughter, Elohor on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxL5Gzryzf/?taken-by=mofedamijo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by yusaze: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE ADORABLE PHOTOS OF RMD'S GRANDDAUGHTER @@:

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/rmd-shares-adorable-photo-of-his-granddaughter-elohor.html

…proud grand dad, RMD
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by INTROVERT(f): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Ok. Cool
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by abiodun2007: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by lonelydora: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Pretty, Cute, Adorable.
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by marshborn(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Who him help? Abeggi
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by just2okworld(f): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Dope
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by DICKtator: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Is that the late M.E.E's granddaughter?

Or Jumobi's own?

grin grin grin grin
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by ariesbull: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Ok seen..but she ain't cute but average ....next

The dress looks cheap anyway ..something like what you buy at tejuosho railway

But a child has been born a child is happiness
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by Nathdoug(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Make brain...
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by ratchy: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm,

Nairaland tire me these days with wetin dem dey carry come fp

inspire us with good threads abeg

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by Benjom(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2016
She's cute.
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by olaolulazio(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2016
U don't need glasses before u know that this baby is a definition of beauty.
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by mariomakez(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2016
I just dey imagine how my future kids go fine cool
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by Iffffffy(f): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

ha ha! Human BEANS sha

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by kceewhyte(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

all this analysis for small girl ur mouth sha
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2016
adorable
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Cute. You can picture her grand daddy's face. The Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by mazizitonene(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by ariesbull: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Human rice kwanu ?
Iffffffy:
ha ha! Human BEANS sha
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by marshborn(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2016
mariomakez:
I just dey imagine how my future kids go fine cool

U fine?
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by Panzerfaust(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

See as you finish the girl.
Nawa o.
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by ariesbull: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Panzerfaust:
See as you finish the girl.
Nawa o.

She is cute
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by ariesbull: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2016
cortnobb:
What is this doing here, what are we even doing on Nairaland self?
i just registerd and i don tire sef, tosin, is the where you asked me to come to, abi i don miss road?

Don't worry cone to me you will enjoy my magic stick
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by Marotzke(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2016
DICKtator:

Is that the late M.E.E's granddaughter?

Or Jumobi's own?

grin grin grin grin
Shows that you don't really know RMD. He already have two boys before getting married to May Ellen Ezekiel (MEE).

The boys are now grown, one got married two years ago. MEE had a daughter before marrying RMD.

Immediately after MEE's death, Ezekiel family members quickly relocated her to the US. She has no direct bearing on RMD.

Jumobi pikins dem still young o.

1 Like

Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by PeinDanzo(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2016
End time grandaughter
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by mariomakez(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
marshborn:

U fine?
that's the problem I too fine
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by solobenzo(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

oniranu

5 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2016
My name sake
Re: RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor by ejairum: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariesbull:

Are u ok? Like I mean ok, pls park well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Warns Freeze: "Stop Pulling Down Great Pastors In Nigeria" / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Replies Jim Iyke / Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.