Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 (22783 Views)

Poll: What Will Be The Outcome Of The Match?

Nigeria Wins: 70% (48 votes)
A Draw: 22% (15 votes)
North Korea Wins: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by tefund(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2010
it is too early to start to judge  the team, penty of work to be done
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2010
very cheap win
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by princekevo(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2010
texazzpete:

correction
All it matters is for us to win the games IN THE WORLD CUP.

We're criticizing now because this North Korea win is from a meaningless friendly with nothing at stake, and we're projecting our performance against the North Koreans in a matchup with the likes of Argentina and South Korea. Do we wait until the world cup proper before we start pointing out lapses?

So do you want to tell me that any of the people shining mouth here on NL Knows better than the man paid for the Job. When i said wining a game i did not mean North Korea Game. Someone was paid to meet up a target at the world, i dont care how he does it or what ever player he can convert for what ever position, all we know is achieving a better result at the end of the day. We have known Morinho for coverting players from their usual positions and it it works for him.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Kgdavid(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2010
i think it has now become fashionable to criticize kanu and Yakubu particularly kanu regardless of their
actual performance as people seem to think they sound smart when they do so. the guy(Kanu) was extremely good yesterday. in short lagerback showed his tactical nous by making the substitutions he made which resulted in better more penetrating football especially from kanu and haruna.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Kgdavid(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2010
on a side note is Echiejile incapable of delivering an accurate pass? he was constantly miss passing and the one for the goal was just too terrible, i find the guy extremely irritating
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by chelseabmw(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2010
nigerians love talking rubbish at times.let's wait till the world cup starts b4 we start outering nonsense
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2010
Kgdavid:

i think it has now become fashionable to criticize kanu and Yakubu particularly kanu regardless of their
actual performance
as people seem to think they sound smart when they do so. the guy(Kanu) was extremely good yesterday. in short lagerback showed his tactical nous by making the substitutions he made which resulted in better more penetrating football especially from kanu and haruna.

Bros God bless u for saying the truth
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by sylve11: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2010
snowdrops:

guy you are talking from your backside.

Kanu was fantastic yesterday

HOW? MSWWSS, leave sentiment aside, that man is finished! nothing him get to offer for now when the younger dudes nor fit offer. How them take select am? cry cry cry cool
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Kgdavid(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2010
so unless he dribbles up and down he has not yet played? once he was on the pitch, there was so much more space being opened up in the attacking third as well as nice tidy interplay. the communication between kanu and haruna was great
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Dmarshal: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2010
we are all nigerians we should support our team.good luck super eagle grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by kazman7(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2010
the eagles have a great chance against the argies,all we need is to add a little bit of urgency into how build up play,the team is improving & gelling each passing day,nigerians are just hyper-critical of whatever is their own,june 12 is around the corner,i see totally different approach to the game against argentina.the EAGLES are about to land,goodluck eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by snowdrops(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2010
good luck to the super eagles then. their recent friendlies have renewed hope in this team.

i dont expect them to beat argentina or even collect any point from that match. maybe a 2-1 loss

they should rather focus on the other matches with south korea and greece
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by oisehumen(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
snowdrops:

good luck to the super eagles then. their recent friendlies have renewed hope in this team.

i dont expect them to beat Argentina or even collect any point from that match. maybe a 2-1 loss

they should rather focus on the other matches with south korea and greece

Who says Argentina is not beatable? With due respect to the world class players they have, Nigeria can beat them if we play our normal football or at worse get a draw.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by comoros: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2010
IMO, I think Lagerback knows his starting 11 already but doesn't want to give our opponents the opportunity to understand and tame our players. I think he is giving our opponents, especially Argentina the wrong impression that he might be playing a certain set of players or formation, but spring a surprise by using a formation contrary to their expectation.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Princek12(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2010
comoros:

IMO, I think Lagerback knows his starting 11 already but doesn't want to give our opponents the opportunity to understand and tame our players. I think he is giving our opponents, especially Argentina the wrong impression that he might be playing a certain set of players or formation, but spring a surprise by using a formation contrary to their expectation.

I was thinking about the same thing. You have a point.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by spako4(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2010
preach it, brother grin
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
LOL Kobikwelu

after lecturing every one on how not to coach to the coach, you went ahead to do just that!!!!! Why are you coaching the coach on who not to pick then?

every body is compalaining why is kaita on the right, and that we are playing to our weakness,

all i can say is bleep that.

he is a coach!!!! and the work of a coach is to devise ways to win!!!!

at least he is bold enough to be creative,

is it not the same kaita that has being playing in the midfield since ages past

abeg leave the coach jorrrrrr, he knows what he is doing,

kaita will start on the right because of his work rate and his defensive strength which would obviously help cover up odiah when he is overlapping.

as for our formation 4-4-2 (its inevitable, we cant play one striker upfront. he needs support)

and dont forget that odemwinge will always fall back to help.

AND PLEASE COACH!!! NEVER U START THAT CLOWN ECHEJILE .

he has that mentality that we are trying to rid of this team (unseriousness).

i prefer odemwinge as a striking pathner to yak because he is very good at making runs of the ball

Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by snakova(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2010
comoros:

whether he hides the formation or not, i don't think el-diego is smart enough to devise any strategy.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Princek12(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
Super Eagles fans, support your team, for at least they have not lost any warm up games ahead of the World Cup. Look at the Tanzanian Soccer team, for example, a team that failed to qualify for the World Cup, but the Tanzanian fans nevertheless, during Tanzania's game against Brazil, were cheering their team after they scored one goal against Brazil, despite being walloped 5-1.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by MUNEER2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
Wao!!!!!!!!!! Nigeria bought that match grin
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by CarlosVent(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2010
taiwon stil remain my first choice.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Brownteeth(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2010
rubbish!!! why didnt they play friendly with teams like mexico and Usa that are there level.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by larimo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2010
Kgdavid:

actual performance as people seem to think they sound smart when they do so. the guy(Kanu) was extremely good yesterday. in short lagerback showed his tactical nous by making the substitutions he made which resulted in better more penetrating football especially from kanu and haruna.

good one there
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by kobikwelu(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2010
LOL Kobikwelu

after lecturing every one on how not to coach to the coach, you went ahead to do just that!!!!! Why are you coaching the coach on who not to pick then?

every body is compalaining why is kaita on the right, and that we are playing to our weakness,

all i can say is bleep that.

he is a coach!!!! and the work of a coach is to devise ways to win!!!!

at least he is bold enough to be creative,

is it not the same kaita that has being playing in the midfield since ages past

abeg leave the coach jorrrrrr, he knows what he is doing,

kaita will start on the right because of his work rate and his defensive strength which would obviously help cover up odiah when he is overlapping.

as for our formation 4-4-2 (its inevitable, we cant play one striker upfront. he needs support)

and dont forget that odemwinge will always fall back to help.

AND PLEASE COACH!!! NEVER U START THAT CLOWN ECHEJILE .

he has that mentality that we are trying to rid of this team (unseriousness).

i prefer odemwinge as a striking pathner to yak because he is very good at making runs of the ball

LOOOOLLL

@mikeansy, nice observation,
hey, we are all allowed to profer solutions , wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin

my point being exactly that we should stop criticizing the coach and what he is trying to do,

just like a confrence, we are all allowed to bring forth ideas , BUT DO NOT CRITICISE!!!!!!

cos we are not republicans grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2010
Go Nigeria!!!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by tomiko1: 2:54am On Jun 08, 2010
feels like some people were running live commentary on here for this match.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by Africankel(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2010
Happy Buffday Toy. . . we share same date
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by olax44(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2010
seems our boys are getting ready 4 world cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 by wizzykid(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2010
Do u know that besides the fun and excitement, u can also make money from home watching the 2010 world cup in South Africa, and guess wat you don't need to be a football buck, all you need is good business acumen and you would make plenty of profits, for more info visit http://www.footballshares.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda / Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets / Chelsea Qualify For Champions League Football Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.