Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo (22945 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by LifestyleTonite: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Two more women are being prepared to step up against Juventus player Cristiano Ronaldo who is currently accused of rape.

Ronaldo was accused by Kathryn Mayorga of raping her when they met in Las Vegas in 2009. Two more women with similar claims are currently being checked by Lawyer Leslie Stovall who represents Mayorga.

Report has it that one woman claims she was raped by Ronaldo after a party.

Another reportedly alleges she was “hurt by Ronaldo” and a third had claimed she entered a non-disclosure agreement with him in 2009.

It is not clear if the second and third women accused Ronaldo of sexual misconduct.

Stovall told The Sun: “I am following up to verify this information.”

However, the former Real Madrid player has denied the rape allegation stating that it is against everything he stands for.

“I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me. Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.

“Keen as I may be to clear my name, I refuse to feed the media spectacle created by people seeking to promote themselves at my expense.

“My clear conscious (sic) will thereby allow me to await with tranquillity the results of any and all investigations,” he said.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/ronaldo-mayorga-two-women-allegations/

1 Share

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Fierce11: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2018
Rapist. Messi would never do such.
MODIFIED: for those quoting me, it has been proven by me.. For your information, most arrogant dimwits tend to become serial rapist.. Cry7 is fvckn arrogant.. So my point? Cry7 issa rapist. Messi issa meek

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by alBHAGDADI: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
lalasticlala
dem wan finish this guy life

4 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nawaooo

Since this guy go juventus. him career just dey go down the drain..

Abi him VILLAGE PEOPLE don dey follow am.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Binikingdowm: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
They want to finish Ronaldo and that's not good..

Why are some women this wicked? just let the poor guy be..
He might not be a good person but falsely accusing him is bad and inhuman..

Hope the truth prevails

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Oyetboy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
E Don finish shocked

1 Like

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by python2gbera: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
-python2

1 Like

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by donvicky2007: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Richdad50(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
#MeToo is a doctrine from the pit of HELL. it will only make more women manless and hopeless. Very soon men will be afraid to say Hi.
Dear reasonable Women, these shallow ladies are coming for your sons, brothers, and husbands. They will destroy the world and make it unrecorgnizable. Be wise!
Wicked Liberals!

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by mezarddinny: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
from penaldo to gaynaldo and now rapenaldo, ronaldo change face pass chameleon

I hope he doesn't lose his endorsements sha because it is looking very likely he will

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by helphelp: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
To be superstar with plenty money na headache sef...

Any small thing na harass...nack wey una neck enjoy una sef

6 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by frankmoney(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Do they have proof ? You can't just say Ronaldo raped me , and u didn't come out since 2009 and u are just coming out now without facts to back it up

11 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by sexiestharam(f): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Y

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Zikdik(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Diso60090(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fierce11:
Rapist. Messi would never do such

You numu sha

41 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by iheartellah(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Na wa o
His village people are not smiling.

2 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Dearlord(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
May the good lord save you from all this puna allegations.

1 Like

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Izecson3D(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
E remain make Everybody folo step up.. Like say na free kick dem wan play..

7 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Afobear: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
ANALDO
RAPENALDO
DIVENALDO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by RockHard: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fear women. They can make or break a man

3 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Moreoffaith(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ok
Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by chloride6: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nawa oh.

God punish this pipu Sha

2 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Lomprico2: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Real Madrid is all out to destroy this guy.

Just this afternoon, I was discussing with one of my guys that since he is now free from this rape saga, they will look for a new case to hang on hid neck. Ashee na another rape case.

7 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by CodeTemplar: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sad

3 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
bxches aint shiit but hoes and tricks...
Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by niggi4life(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Na wa o!!!

Some women are just plain Evil, heartless and Money hungry.

And we are here always yabbing naija women, All these ones are professional and annoying Platinum-Diggers

15 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by gaby(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afobear:
ANALDO
RAPENALDO
DIVENALDO

Na which baber do trump this kind strong thing?

If trump catch you ehnnn, he will grab you by the balls.. grin

1 Like

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Benekruku(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
They just bent on finishing this guy

1 Like

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by emeijeh(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
The end of CR7?

2 Likes

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Elenurazorr(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
village ppl : we will finish you!!

Ronaldo : Abeg naaaa

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Mayorga, Two More Women To Step Up With Allegations Against Ronaldo by Gerrard59(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
The unfortunate #MeToo has gotten Ronaldo. I pity him. Those folks will want to chew him raw and ensure his deals with companies are stopped. The only person who survived #MeToo is the recent US Supreme Court judge, unfortunately, there's no Republican party by your side.

Once the Guardian UK, Independent UK and NYT get interested, bros would have been finished.

Kpele Ronaldo.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" / World Cup: Pinnick Apologizes To Nigerians / Enugu Governor Celebrating During The Aiteo Cup Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.