Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,858 members, 7,956,236 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys (48785 Views)

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / Young Man Stabbed To Death While Celebrating Sallah In Adamawa State. Photos / Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by KratosCorp: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nonsense.

Only an irredeemably insane folks would endorse the operation of two contrary laws (and law enforcement agencies) in one country. One Nigeria my ass.

[s]
justtoodark:
its their tradition....let them....they dont like immorality......soooo what.....??

if you cant coup with their laws then dont go to their area.....
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by omohayek: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:
What a secular country we have... Afonjas will see nothing in this "religious police" indeed... This country has been on Islamization course for long. shocked
The topic is about an absurd (and frankly, unconstitutional) practice in Zamfara, and yet you still manage to turn it into an opportunity for your tiresome obession with “Afonjas”! Worse yet, three other bigoted cretins managed to find your irrelevant drivel worthy of a “like”, showing just how far gone a certain part of the country is in fixating on Yorubas as the supposed cause of all their problems in life. I bet someone could say “1+1=2” and you would still rush to blame “Afonjas” for not allowing the real sum to be 3!

As insane and ridiculous as the northerners can be with their religious fanaticism, you and your kinsmen are really no better, and if I had my way we “Afonjas” would be rid of both of you this very minute, because I am utterly fed up with your idi.otic paranoia, delusions of grandeur and raging inferiority complexes. My viewpoint is widely shared enough by now that it makes it all the more laughable whenever we see one of you lunatics trying to blame us for not obtaining your Biafran paradise, when in truth nothing would please us more than to be rid of you bitter headcases forever; no doubt you’d still be blaming us for the failures of your paradise, but at least we wouldn’t have to put up with you doing so while living right in our midst.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Ategberoson(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:
its their tradition....let them....they dont like immorality......soooo what.....??

what law does mumu abokki had. law that don't stop them from marrying underage which was against UNICEF law on child abuse

united nation suppose help southern Nigeria crop this uncivilized abokki from us. they don't respect UN law but they we want others to respect the law

the hisbah nonsense should go and stop idimi, buhari and dangote children from alcohol now

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
FA13:

Each should stick to his own source of revenue to?

do easterners have revenues than kidnapping and drugs peddling.....?

talk with sense...i dont mess around....

2 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by nabegibeg: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

you and who dey quarrel

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

what law does mumu abokki had. law that don't stop them from marrying underage which was against UNICEF law on child abuse

united nation suppose help southern Nigeria crop this uncivilized abokki from us. they don't respect UN law but they we want others to respect the law

the hisbah nonsense should go and stop idimi, buhari and dangote children from alcohol now

abegi,stop disturbing my nice afternoon here....go piss them off with your western nonesense.....
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
sallah is not valentines day....you moroons.......
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Bassurge: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is total rubbish

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
try to respect others traditions then they will respect yours.....muslims dont realy care that much so long you dont force yourselfs on them....
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
This country is a joke. So this nonsense shariah law is still being practiced somewhere in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by IamPopular(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
ozoebuka1:
What a secular country we have... Afonjas will see nothing in this "religious police" indeed... This country has been on Islamization course for long. shocked
were you born a fool or you just wanted to be a fool all alonq... What is it with the tribalistic ish ya always havinq...
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
airmark:
This country is a joke. So this nonsense shariah law is still being practiced somewhere in Nigeria?

its better everybody stay in their area....this is too ridiculous......

if i deceide to mess in my house all day,its none of your business.....i didnt invite you in my house to come smell me to start with anyways....

sooo,this thread is nonesense.....
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Ayotemide(f): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

go saudi,go iran....this is nigeria...this is reality....deal with it or perish.....

we all have states,we all have areas.....everything is divided....each to is own......

nigeria is already regional than una think.....

thats why i keep wondering what una wan still restructure.....force your will on them...??....they force their will on you....??

better each stick to their area,and blaimy respect the laws of the area you visit or migrate......

you have a lousy defense, at best speak with some coordination.

3 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayotemide:

you have a lousy defense, at best speak with some coordination.

what...??

what is their to defend....??

i dont play mind games.....
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Octaves(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
pls divide this contraption. what arrant nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
While Muslims around the world marked the end of the holy fasting month of Ramadan with the Sallah celebration, some youths spent the special festivity in custody of the Hisbah Commission (religious police force) in Zamfara state. The young men were arrested while out and about with their girlfriends in the state metropolis.

Though the reason for their arrest was not given in details but according to confirmed reports, those who defaulted the religious laws or engaged in anti Sharia activities such as drinking alcohol - were picked up by the Hisbah officials who patrolled across the city to observe the Sallah celebration.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-men-arrested-by-hisbah-officials-while-celebrating-sallah-in-zamfara.html

Awusa vs Awusa.

No Froblem. grin
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Midastorch:

You are a fool and very ignorant about the happenings in your country,Zamfara state practices Sharia law since the time of Obasanjo through Jonathan....if the people of the state wish to be govern as such, why notawon propagandists oshi....

listening to them gives you an headache...its like they just woke up from a coma and nigeria is begging them to change it or save it or what the heck....

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by naijamerican: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

Shaddap. Those people are some of the most immoral people in Nigeria. They drink, smoke, and Bleep prostitutes moreso than anyone else. They use this fake religious image to hide it. Its hypocritical and disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by cytell56: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
While Muslims around the world marked the end of the holy fasting month of Ramadan with the Sallah celebration, some youths spent the special festivity in custody of the Hisbah Commission (religious police force) in Zamfara state. The young men were arrested while out and about with their girlfriends in the state metropolis.

Though the reason for their arrest was not given in details but according to confirmed reports, those who defaulted the religious laws or engaged in anti Sharia activities such as drinking alcohol - were picked up by the Hisbah officials who patrolled across the city to observe the Sallah celebration.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-men-arrested-by-hisbah-officials-while-celebrating-sallah-in-zamfara.html

So sharia law supercedes Nigerian constitution. I S L A M - A - B A D!!!

3 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by cytell56: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

So sharia law supercedes Nigerian constitution.
I S L A M - A - B A D!!!
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by naijamerican: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

its better everybody stay in their area....this is too ridiculous......

if i deceide to mess in my house all day,its none of your business.....i didnt invite you in my house to come smell me to start with anyways....

sooo,this thread is nonesense.....

Instead of stupid advice like this, you idiots should support separation so each COUNTRYMEN can do what they like in their own COUNTRY. People shouldn't be forced to share citizen ship with people who feel "religious police" is a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
naijamerican:

Shaddap. Those people are some of the most immoral people in Nigeria. They drink, smoke, and Bleep prostitutes moreso than anyone else. They use this fake religious image to hide it. Its hypocritical and disgusting.

Shaddap back their...am not in the mood today to take eastern wailings easy...dont forget am deltan...!!!!

pissing me off is a bad idea.....

kiiiikikikikikiki.....

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Bishopsgate(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

go saudi,go iran....this is nigeria...this is reality....deal with it or perish.....

we all have states,we all have areas.....everything is divided....each to is own......

nigeria is already regional than una think.....

thats why i keep wondering what una wan still restructure.....force your will on them...??....they force their will on you....??

better each stick to their area,and blaimy respect the laws of the area you visit or migrate......

Is this not illegal? How come they have the right to arrest people? Isn't that the work of the police? There is no state police in Nigeria so how come some states form these religiously biased force and allow them to operate?

How would you feel is a Christian police is formed in the south South and all Muslims Have to adhere to strict Christian laws like the ones that ban child marriage which you guys love soo much?

You and your people in Zamfara are a shame to the progressive people in Nigeria, particularly the North.

You guys are just dragging this country backwards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Ategberoson(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

abegi,stop disturbing my nice afternoon here....go piss them off with your western nonesense.....

you should learn how to spell nonsense first before abusing typical abokki one-way traffick

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by jozee8: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

That is the more reason the fulani herdsmen need to adhere to the benue anti grazing law or quit benue!

2 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by jozee8: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

That is the more reason the fulani herdsmen need to adhere to the anti grazing law in benue or quit!!!
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by islandmoon: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
this is state police nah, we should have our own state police in the south too

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
They should all be arrested.....all believe their might be a weighty reason behind the arrest......

there is possibility they might be a potential terrorist.
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Firefire(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Midastorch:

You are a fool and very ignorant about the happenings in your country,Zamfara state practices Sharia law since the time of Obasanjo through Jonathan....if the people of the state wish to be govern as such, why notawon propagandists oshi....

Mydn44 & lalasticlala. Your attention required in this rule violation.

2 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Reference(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

Exactly, so why the angst against states that don't want open grazing. Why are the present authoroties openly taking sides with the antagonist herdsmen. The same people want to conduct themselves and their businesses in other territories the way they want yet make laws to curtail the activities of others in their own domains. I wonder where the Interior Minister, the Army Chief and other herdsmen sympathizers are at this time.

The last time I checked, Nigeria was still a secular state and no contrary religious laws should enforced. But we know in reality that Nigeria belongs to them, the rest being second class citizens and their territories conquered by default.Is this a balanced, just society?. Can Nigeria work this way. With this can anyone reasonably expect sections of Nigeria not to want out of this abusive relationship.

If the religious police and adherent citizens of those climes were attacked by non natives and the southern, 'non believing' security chiefs appealed to them to rescind those laws as the reason for the violence and then go on to disband the Hisbah, what would happen....will Nigeria not go up in flames...

If middlebelt and other southern states cannot control and restrict the movement and activities of a certain group, then no state should have the right to infringe upon the liberties of any Nigerian of any background in any location whatsoever. That is equity. That is justice.

3 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Don't these people have more important things to do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.