Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

-chika Ike Hints She’s In Love, Hence Her Glow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / -chika Ike Hints She’s In Love, Hence Her Glow (322 Views)

“I Said Yes To Him” – Caroline Danjuma Hints She’s Engaged / Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko / Tonto Dikeh Hints She Now Has A Man In Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

-chika Ike Hints She’s In Love, Hence Her Glow by brainiacakinz: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Though she has kept her relationship on a low key making people to believe she is single. Anyway, the actress who is currently on vacation, can’t hide it no more…She posted the above pic and dropped this caption with it;
You glow differently when you’re in love . Am I right?

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/06/14/chika-ike-hints-shes-in-love-hence-her-glow/

(1) (Reply)

Ipcraft To Post Behind The Scene Pictures Of His Music Video- Aje (My Love) / 10 Real Facts About Victor Moses You Probably Didn't Know / Herdsmen Killings (video)! Bbnaija’s Ifu Ennada Sends Bloodied Message To Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.