Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Hero Teacher Who Stopped A School Shooter In US Receives 2018 Hyundai Elantra - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hero Teacher Who Stopped A School Shooter In US Receives 2018 Hyundai Elantra (437 Views)

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hero Teacher Who Stopped A School Shooter In US Receives 2018 Hyundai Elantra by obafemee80(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2018

Jason Seaman is the seventh-grade science teacher who stopped the 13 year old shooter at Noblesville West Middle School in United States.

The Ed Napleton Automotive Group has now rewarded Mr Jason Seaman for his heroics with a brand new 2018 Hyundai Elantra.

They will also donate $25 for every car sold between Memorial Day and Father's Day to the 13-year-old girl's treatments who was shot 7 times during the shootings.

"As I read more and more about Jason, I heard him say he didn't think what he did was that heroic because it was the only acceptable action to take"

"In my mind that way of thinking is what makes him a hero to me"

The unnamed suspected shooter who asked to be excused during a science test returned with two handguns and started firing, striking a girl and Mr. Seaman,who was shot 3 times before tackling him to the ground.

Mr Seaman still doesn’t think of himself as a hero .He also said :

"It’s uplifted me. It's uplifted my wife, everybody that it's affected,”

"People just want to say thank you and be nice"

"I don't like the attention. It's not that I'm not receptive to it. I'd rather be the guy who just moves around and nobody notices. But it's just people being nice, so I think I can be OK with that."

https://autojosh.com/hero-teacher-who-stopped-a-school-shooter-receives-2018-hyundai-elantra/

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Mukina2

1 Like

Re: Hero Teacher Who Stopped A School Shooter In US Receives 2018 Hyundai Elantra by nzeobi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
that's how such good deeds should be rewarded, the one that rescued a baby in France was also rewarded but if you return money in Nigeria you will be given 2k and people will still be insulting you that is if you don't get the honour when you have died.

2 Likes

Re: Hero Teacher Who Stopped A School Shooter In US Receives 2018 Hyundai Elantra by beautyhound(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
naija

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” / Insecurity: House Of Reps Pass Bill That Will Allow Teachers Carry Gun In Class / I Am Gay - President Opens Up On Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.