Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Are Goalkeepers' Jersey Always Different From The Rest Of Thier Team? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Goalkeepers' Jersey Always Different From The Rest Of Thier Team? (692 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit / Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family / Top 10 Most Expensive Goalkeepers As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Goalkeepers' Jersey Always Different From The Rest Of Thier Team? by justmi1: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
There is no doubt that this is the season of football, with the world cup ongoing in Russia.
I made a delibrate observation and I was wondering why do goalkeepers wear different coloured jersey from other team mates?
Re: Why Are Goalkeepers' Jersey Always Different From The Rest Of Thier Team? by bigtt76(f): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Because goalkeepers have special priviledges ...use of their hands and feet within a confined area while the other players can only use their feet hence the need to differentiate them

justmi1:
There is no doubt that this is the season of football, with the world cup ongoing in Russia.
I made a delibrate observation and I was wondering why do goalkeepers wear different coloured jersey from other team mates?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Goalkeepers' Jersey Always Different From The Rest Of Thier Team? by hector1046(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is a good topic but still waiting for the scientific explanation
Re: Why Are Goalkeepers' Jersey Always Different From The Rest Of Thier Team? by profnigga(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
IF U ASK ME NAH WHO I GO ASK
Re: Why Are Goalkeepers' Jersey Always Different From The Rest Of Thier Team? by Josephjnr(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hmmm! I don't know jor..but from my winning eleven hmmm! It helps me to identify goalkeeper and referee on time especially when adrenaline is high.
Re: Why Are Goalkeepers' Jersey Always Different From The Rest Of Thier Team? by Searchingvictor: 3:03pm On May 04, 2023
It makes them different from other players

(1) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford Sent Off For Headbutt On Burnley Defender Phil Bardsley (Photos) / Tottenham Star Dele Alli Thrown Plastic Bottle By Arsenal Fans In Crowd (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo: The Record Juventus Star Has Broken With Goal At Ajax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.