Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (48320 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Late Rapper Xxxtentacion's Slaying Mother (Photos) / You Won't Believe What Rapper XXXTENTACION Tweeted Before His Death / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2018
black male? what is the meaning of that?

fools

How can someone be black or white?

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by abc115: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2018
US and Guns....5&6

1 Like

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by phreakabit(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2018
This kid brought it upon himself. He didn't deserve this as he wasn't a trouble maker, nor a gangster, just a troubled soul... But he kept obsessing with death. Call me superstitious, but if there is one thing I know, always playing dead or constantly talking about it in the media always invokes death. Peep the stats to understand.
Never really liked his song except for "look at me", the others were just too demonic for me.

R.I.P though.....such a short span, young man....... cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by hopexter(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Thebwoy:
This guy na my guy oo. back then.
Chai cheesy grin

Na your guy and yet you sound happy he's dead.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by vincentjk(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2018
thanks God it's not Rae sremmurd

1 Like

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Tu pac i know
Biggie i know
Who come be this nigga?

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Bonapart(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Cjizzy:
Go and sit down joor... If you follow him, you would notice he was trying to change.. Rip X
trying to change Indeed. As if it's like building a house. Go and change him ma. Follow follow hediot

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:
This kid brought it upon himself. He didn't deserve this as he wasn't a trouble maker, nor a gangster, just a troubled soul... But he kept obsessing with death. Call me superstitious, but if there is one thing I know, always playing dead or constantly talking about it in the media always invokes death. Peep the stats to understand.
Never really liked his song except for "look at me", the others were just too demonic for me.

Actually the guy had several legal problems.

He had beef with drake and some other uninteresting rappers

he assaulted his girlfriend

he has been to prison several times

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by tega10: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
Black vehicle, two black males, dark tint glasses....
Why not say he was shot by a black gun in a dark night. As una must call the color

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by wink2015(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
I DO NOT FOLLOW RAP MUSIC.

So I do not know the young lad.

It is quite sad that he died through the bullet.

2PAC SHAKUR died similarly through the bullet.

The same goes for Lucky Dube!

My heart and prayers goes to his family.

Rest in Peace.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2018
SHEY U.S. CITIZENS NO DEY USE "AYETA" OR WHAT?
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by phreakabit(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Actually the guy had several legal problems.

He had beef with drake and some other uninteresting rappers

he assaulted his girlfriend

he has been to prison several times

Don't sound so confident on issues you don't know.
He dropped look at me on Soundcloud and was gathering a lot of buzz
Then he assaulted his girlfriend and went to jail (First time for him, he only been in "jail" twice, second time was for parole violation)
While in jail Drake stole his rap style, specifically the one he used on look at me
Upon release from jail, in his first interview on 103.5 The Beat . He called out Drake for biting his style.
Drake didn't respond, but Migos did and it led to Bleep and Migos having a fight. . . More like all three of them jumped him though.
well that is all about there is to him having beef except with Skimask (his friend) and Trippie Red, which were just small time kids beef.
The guys who shot him, were local upcoming Rappers who just wanted some "CLOUT" that's the stupid word they call it.
They rob you steal your jewelry and then post themselves live on Instagram with it so people know they are REAL gangsters and their music blows up.Unfortunately he was stupid enough to fight them for his jewelry/belongins and he got shot...... End of story.

6 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by GistFullGround: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2018
These is one of the Artist Davido wants to copy with his thug life.

I hope one day he is not sent 6ft under

1 Like

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by phreakabit(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2018
tega10:
Black vehicle, two black males, dark tint glasses....

Why not say he was shot by a black gun in a dark night.
As una must call the color

Nothing wrong with that.
They were profiling the killers.
They will run database checks on the prime suspects to see if they are associated with any black 4-Wheeler.
The stupid killers already unknowingly snitched on themselves.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

Then he assaulted his girlfriend and went to jail (First time for him, he only been in "jail" twice, second time was for parole violation)
While in jail Drake stole his rap style, specifically the one he used on look at me
Upon release from jail, in his first interview on 103.5 The Beat . He called out Drake for biting his style.
Drake didn't respond, but Migos did and it led to Bleep and Migos having a fight. . . More like all three of them jumped him though.
well that is all about there is to him having beef except with Skimask (his friend) and Trippie Red, which were just small time kids beef.
The guys who shot him, were local upcoming Rappers who just wanted some "CLOUT" that's the stupid word they call it.
They rob you steal your jewelry and then post themselves live on Instagram with it so people know they are REAL gangsters and their music blows up.Unfortunately he was stupid enough to fight them for his jewelry and he got shot...... End of story.
I read up on him on wikipedia and posted what I knew. Besides type in on google was xxxTentacion a sociopath and you will see why a lot of people hate him.

I didn`t want to cause trouble oo

5 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Booyakasha(f): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

They rob you steal your jewelry and then post themselves live on Instagram with it so people know they are REAL gangsters and their music blows up.Unfortunately he was stupid enough to fight them for his jewelry and he got shot...... End of story.
Wow you know your stuff... I was a strong X fan. one of his biggest fans.. i started following him since 2016 after look at me blew up.. I'm so proud we have people in Nigeria like you who know good music.. X music really helped me.

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by phreakabit(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I read up on him on wikipedia and posted what I knew. Besides type in on google was xxxTentacion a sociopath and you will see why a lot of people hate him.

I didn`t want to cause trouble oo

I understand bro.
Like I said he was just a dark disturbed person.
Not really a sociopath.
I am not a fan of his, but people hate him for being to blunt and outspoken.
White people on the other hand hate him because of a controversial video he posted last time, with a white child having a noose around it's neck.. A reverse depiction of what whites did to black children in the forced slavery era.

4 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by udemzyudex(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2018
kongolo:
Exactly.This guy was a very disturbed young man.He had it coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJwNVhFxRfM

Hmmm, his past caught up with him, jeje laye gba but him no know.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

I understand bro.
Like I said he was just a dark disturbed person.
Not really a sociopath.
I am not a fan of his, but people hate him for being to blunt and outspoken.
White people on the other hand hate him because of a controversial video he posted last time, with a white child having a noose around it's neck.. A reverse depiction of what whites did to black children in the forced slavery era.
well you may be right on the not really a sociopath bit.

But you would agree he was someone you wouldn`t want to meet in real life.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by phreakabit(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

well you may be right on the not really a sociopath bit.

But you would agree he was someone you wouldn`t want to meet in real life.

Maybe because of the spiritual angle ( he was very dark)
But other than that, people say he was a humble nice guy.
Like I said, he was a troubled soul.... very similar to Tupac.
You need to meet some people like that to understand.... depressed, oppressed, growing up with a complex and anger.
There are a lot of people out there like him. They are good people but fighting internal battles.

3 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by lagdmark(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
officialteemi:
black americans r really stupid...always abt the hoodlife.
In contrary, our youths see everything from the USA as the best.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Lilimax(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Repent and accept Jesus Christ into your life.
It pays on the long run!

1 Like

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by anigold(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sappro22:
2:40 PM PT -- Broward Co. Sheriff's Dept. says XXXTentacion has been pronounced dead.

According to the dispatch call the suspects were described as 2 black males wearing hoodies, and the shooter was wearing a red mask.

The car has been confirmed as a black Dodge Journey, with dark tint and black wheels.

2:14 PM PT -- Witnesses told cops a Louis Vuitton bag was taken from Bleep's vehicle.

1:57 PM PT -- Additional dispatch audio has revealed Bleep was transported as a "Level 1" trauma patient ... dispatchers described him as comatose.

1:48 PM PT -- According to dispatch audio -- the incident was a possible drive-by -- dispatchers named several possible getaway vehicles including a black Dodge Journey, Chevy Tahoe and a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

1:35 PM PT -- The Broward Co. Fire Dept. tells us Bleep has been rushed to a hospital. Witnesses say they heard multiple shots fired. His condition is unknown at this point.
The 20-year-old rapper was shopping for motorcycles in South Florida and, as he was leaving the motorcycle dealer, a gunman ran up to his vehicle and shot him.

Bleep was in his share of feuds ... but, as far as we know, there were no ominous fights between him and anyone else.

He's had serious legal trouble ... he's awaiting trial for domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend. He's facing more than a dozen felony charges. Prosecutors accused him of witness tampering.

Bleep was on house arrest but the judge recently let him out so he could tour.

Bleep has had real success ... his last album debuted at #1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsRsOrdrIcA?t=19

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/06/18/xxxtentacion-shot-dead-miami
looks like gang related violence

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Shaev7(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
#Full Clip
Too late for the other side, caught in a chase, 25 to life.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Shaev7(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Game recognise game.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
xxxtatension you would be miss greatly bro...i really do enjoy ur albums....

Redheadgang did this...immediately after the shot yesterday...he tweeted that he just shot a niqqa Bleep an he dropped him really down....immediately he deleted the tweet. But i screen shot it.... Niqqas re something else....

#itshouldhavebeen6ix9ine...

6ix9ine... Chief keef is coming for u....
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by fucc12: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
phreakabit:

Sad was demonic too
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Eliteklaus(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
RIP. I no know am o
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by kinkybunny(f): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
sacajawea:

Don't call Avicii and call this guy, this one was a Hedonistic, narcissistic, braggart that probably got murdered, that is if the story
You know if he has directly or indirectly murdered other people too

he has message in his rap... forget his looks and actions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.