Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! (48318 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Late Rapper Xxxtentacion's Slaying Mother (Photos) / You Won't Believe What Rapper XXXTENTACION Tweeted Before His Death / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by willbayo(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
JhyMedex:

Aight Man..its grt to tink he positively influenced lives..
i'll av to check put his albums..
Abt ur depression..u see a Doctor for dt?..
Dy dnt blv depression exists in Africa wots d point in seeing a doctor
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by JhyMedex: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
willbayo:

Dy dnt blv depression exists in Africa wots d point in seeing a doctor
Theres so much we still need to learn in Africa..

but i can assure u..there a places Whr cases of depression are handled with d utmost importance and professionalism required..

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL is one of such places..

Hw close r u to ilorin?..
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by paradigmshift(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
raptex:
Google him and read about him.He is the most dangerous rapper from Chicago southside.you still haven't replied me on how you said he's been taking l's

6ix9ne took his baby mama to Gucci shop and spoilt her, the baby mama wished 6ix9ne happy father's day lol. that's a major L. being the most dangerous is an understatement bro. there are so many bad ass in Chicago that's keeping it low. chief keef ain't even up to the inch of 50cent when it comes to gangster .all I want is that 6ix9ne and keef should reconcile and end their beef.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
wink2015:
I DO NOT FOLLOW RAP MUSIC.

So I do not know the young lad.

It is quite sad that he died through the bullet.

2PAC SHAKUR died similarly through the bullet.

The same goes for Lucky Dube!

My heart and prayers goes to his family.

Rest in Peace.
bro lucky Dube never died from bullet, he was stabbed and unfortunately the guys that stabbed him didn't recognize him.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Ccdiet: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
paradigmshift:

6ix9ne took his baby mama to Gucci shop and spoilt her, the baby mama wished 6ix9ne happy father's day lol. that's a major L. being the most dangerous is an understatement bro. there are so many bad ass in Chicago that's keeping it low. chief keef ain't even up to the inch of 50cent when it comes to gangster .all I want is that 6ix9ne and keef should reconcile and end their beef.

Baba e get wetin I one follow u align oh Reply make we reason something.
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by paradigmshift(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Ccdiet:

Baba e get wetin I one follow u align oh Reply make we reason something.

how fr oga
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Ccdiet: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
paradigmshift:

how fr oga

I greet you broderly. Abeg Make I send you pm and drop my/your number so that we go fit align outside here.

Reply my PM.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by paradigmshift(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ccdiet:

I greet you broderly. Abeg Make I send you pm and drop my/your number so that we go fit align outside here.

Reply my PM.

check your pm
Re: American Rapper XXXTENTACION Shot Dead! by Ccdiet: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
paradigmshift:

check your pm

Thanks. Seen, Replied. Control me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.