Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Colonial Mentality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Colonial Mentality (752 Views)

If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell / Rapture A Colonial Mentality: Every Educated Nigerian Should Ignore The Doctrine / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colonial Mentality by GodSon34(m): 12:45am On Jun 19, 2018
When will black people realise that the Arabs forced Islam on us.,the Romans forced Christianity on us. Any religion that was forced is not of the Most High.

Black people are one of the only races of people that import the idea of God. All other races have God’s that look like them - Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, etc

How can our former enemies i.e. British, Europeans and Arabs mean us well? Why would we think that the British that came to our land, enslaved our people, raped and pillaged our lands would offer us truth. Are we not aware that slaves weren’t allowed to read or write but were offered scripture. Are we not aware that the bible was used to justify our enslavement?

Are we not aware that Oyinbo learnt black magic aka the dark arts from our ancestors and have used it on us? What kinda spell is this...

Any black man or woman that claims to truly know the Most High yet worshipping a foreign deity is lost and destined for destruction as you are deemed partakers in the Iniquity

Abeg leave Islam for the Arabs and Christianity for the Romans...at this juncture I have to say that traditional religions like Ifa are not the answer either.

Our Deity is El Elyon (Most High) and El Shaddai (Almighty). These two names as well as Elohim, IsraEl, Elijah, Ezekiel, all have ‘El’ in them for a reason. Let’s worship in spirit and in truth and stop fooling around with Foreign Gods.

You are better off not praying at all than to be praying to false deities and spirits.

The Kingdom of the Most High is at hand.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

2 Likes

Re: Colonial Mentality by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Godson34,
Aww my brother, I was with you on the other thread....
But this one...ummm...not so much.
So are you saying for Black people to return to their indigenous roots?

1 Like

Re: Colonial Mentality by GodSon34(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Issokay my sister, you don’t have to agree with any or every post of mine. It’s what makes us human. I am saying there’s a 99.9% chance that you are worshipping a foreign false God
Mobilia:
Godson34,
Aww my brother, I was with you on the other thread....
But this one...ummm...not so much.
So are you saying for Black people to return to their indigenous roots?
Re: Colonial Mentality by ScienceWatch: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
GodSon34:

Black people are one of the only races of people that import the idea of God. All other races have God’s that look like them - Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, etc

Any black man or woman that claims to truly know the Most High yet worshipping a foreign deity is lost and destined for destruction as you are deemed partakers in the Iniquity

Abeg leave Islam for the Arabs and Christianity for the Romans...at this juncture I have to say that traditional religions like Ifa are not the answer either.
I am sure that Vaxx will share his wisdom on this issue.
Look around you and see how black people eagerly import truth in another form from foreigners. They choose imported cars, computers, medicine, education, legal system, mental institutions, etc ec etc.

What is wrong with importing superior spiritual truth ? Everyone is rightfully searching for the best Solution.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Mentality by GodSon34(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
There’s plenty wrong. It’s like what Nigeria do: They extract oil, export for refining and import back. That’s what happened to truth. Our ancestors had the truth, oyinbo came and refinied it and taught us via missionaries. It’s madness. Colonisation served to change our history and religion.
ScienceWatch:
I am sure that Vaxx will share his wisdom on this issue.
Look around you and see how black people eagerly import truth in another form from foreigners. They choose imported cars, computers, medicine, education, legal system, mental institutions, etc ec etc.

What is wrong with importing superior spiritual truth ? Everyone is rightfully searching for the best Solution.
Re: Colonial Mentality by Horus(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Accepting an imported Alien Religion has killed our peoples minds!. Nigerians dont know the consequences of accepting AN ALIEN RELIGION.
If a Nigerians accepts Judaism and Christianity as his religion, he has accepted the Caucasian as his visible God. The same with Islam, if a Nigerian accepts Al Islam and its many branches as his religion, then it accepts the Desert Arab as his God. That person cannot have power over, or be equal to the Caucasian, or Arab because here, the Caucasian and the Arab has been accepted as the superior power, and this is why trying to obtain liberty and equality in Caucasian or Arab religion or any alien religion is a CRUEL HOAX! If you look at all of the so called Holy Books that our people are into, they all portray the image of someone other than self. There is not a face of Black/African people of any of these imported religions. To divide Nigerians they have manipulated religion to an extent that it trains Nigerians to become mental slaves to Caucasians through Christianity and Arabs through Islam. Remember, you Africans are the original people of the planet earth yet you are following another races view as to who or what god is according to them. That’s why Caucasians will make bible prophets white looking and Arabs will make their prophets look like their race.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Mentality by PROPHETmichael: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
GodSon34:
When will black people realise that the Arabs forced Islam on us.,the Romans forced Christianity on us. Any religion that was forced is not of the Most High.

How can our former enemies i.e. British, Europeans and Arabs mean us well? Why would we think that the British that came to our land, enslaved our people, raped and pillaged our lands would offer us truth. Are we not aware that slaves weren’t allowed to read or write but were offered scripture. Are we not aware that the bible was used to justify our enslavement?

Are we not aware that Oyinbo learnt black magic aka the dark arts from our ancestors and have used it on us? What kinda spell is this...

Our Deity is El Elyon (Most High) and El Shaddai (Almighty). These two names as well as Elohim, IsraEl, Elijah, Ezekiel, all have ‘El’ in them for a reason. Let’s worship in spirit and in truth and stop fooling around with Foreign Gods.

You are better off not praying at all than to be praying to false deities and spirits.

The Kingdom of the Most High is at hand.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Everything you are using including the phone/laptop you are using to write this gibberish is imported and it makes you feel good but when it comes to their God, you call it nonsense. Why not lead by example by stop wearing their clothes, live in a mud house etc?

2 Likes

Re: Colonial Mentality by GodSon34(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
Firstly Africa is behind because we don’t create anything. We just import! Their God? You clearly have a colonial mentality.
Blackman was the original Man and created by the Most High in HIS image. These Caucasians you people are following are Mankind. They are not the creation of the Most High. They are the seed of fallen angels + black woman (hybrids). It’s ludicrous to worship the God of fallen angels cause their God is Satan (Gadreel)
PROPHETmichael:

Everything you are using including the phone/laptop you are using to write this gibberish is imported and it makes you feel good but when it comes to their God, you call it nonsense. Why not lead by example by stop wearing their clothes, live in a mud house etc?
Re: Colonial Mentality by PROPHETmichael: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
GodSon34:
Firstly Africa is behind because we don’t create anything. We just import! Their God? You clearly have a colonial mentality.
Blackman was the original Man and created by the Most High in HIS image. These Caucasians you people are following are Mankind. They are not the creation of the Most High. They are the seed of fallen angels + black woman (hybrids). It’s ludicrous to worship the God of fallen angels cause their God is Satan (Gadreel)

You can't asked this "How can our former enemies i.e. British, Europeans and Arabs mean us well?" at the same time using their product, their kind of houses etc etc etc That makes you an hypocrite. So lead by example by living in a mud house,go naked/wrap animal skin or plantain leaves around your waist etc etc after-all, it was foreign God that gave their people the knowledge to do all these stuffs you are enjoying.
If you can't do it then you are not different from Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Mentality by GodSon34(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ok! Goodluck Prophet Michael.
I can’t deal with an ignoramus! Bye!
You lack understanding let alone wisdom.
PROPHETmichael:

You can't asked this "How can our former enemies i.e. British, Europeans and Arabs mean us well?" at the same time using their product, their kind of houses etc etc etc That makes you an hypocrite. So lead by example by living in a mud house,go naked/wrap animal skin or plantain leaves around your waist etc etc after-all, it was foreign God that gave their people the knowledge to do all these stuffs you are enjoying.
Re: Colonial Mentality by GodSon34(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Awon false prophets leading the sheep astray. Blind leading the blind.
PROPHETmichael:

Re: Colonial Mentality by PROPHETmichael: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
GodSon34:
Awon false prophets leading the sheep astray. Blind leading the blind.

Thank you grin grin grin

Indeed, the light shines in darkness(hypocrite) and darkness(hypocrite) comprehended it not.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Mentality by hopefulLandlord: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

The phones and laptops you're talking about are products of empiricism. the methods they used to make it is science which is testable, verifiable and falsifiable; everything Jewish and Arab mythologies are not
Re: Colonial Mentality by GodSon34(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
That is a terrible understanding of that scripture. It means the soul/eve (darknesses) cannot comprehend the Spirit (Light). because the Mind (divided Soul and Spirit) is clouded by ‘The World’ (Worldly things/thoughts/cravings) so unable to access that inner man - Adam/Spirit.

Probably to complex for you to overstand Prophet.
PROPHETmichael:

Thank you grin grin grin

Indeed, the light shines in darkness(hypocrite) and darkness(hypocrite) comprehended it not.
Re: Colonial Mentality by PROPHETmichael: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
GodSon34:
That is a terrible understanding of that scripture. It means the soul/eve (darknesses) cannot comprehend the Spirit (Light). because the Mind (divided Soul and Spirit) is clouded by ‘The World’ (Worldly things/thoughts/cravings) so unable to access that inner man - Adam/Spirit.

Probably to complex for you to overstand Prophet.

Lol I wasn't interpreting scripture hahaha you are too slow.
If I ask you a simple question now based on what you've wrote, you will start shivering.

1 Like

Re: Colonial Mentality by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 15, 2018
GodSon34:
Blackman was the original Man and created by the Most High in HIS image. These Caucasians you people are following are Mankind. They are not the creation of the Most High.They are the seed of fallen angels+black women (hybrids) It’s ludicrous to worship the God of fallen angels cause their God is Satan (Gadreel)
people like you deserve it to be sold as slave, and your ass wip all day long, for such foolish comment

1 Like

Re: Colonial Mentality by GodSon34(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2018
People like you are ignorant!
What’s the diff btw The Earth and the World?
What’s the diff btw Man and Mankind?
What’s the diff btw Soul and Spirit?

You are still a babe in your understanding!
AngryNigerian22:
people like you deserve it to be sold as slave, and your ass wip all day long, for such foolish comment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Islam / Fake Jesus Dies Of Pneumonia Days After His Visit To Kenya / So Called "Psychic With Supernatural Powers", Unaware Police Were Coming For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.