Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Beauty Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beauty Of Islam (775 Views)

The Beauty Of Christianity As Found In Islam / The Beauty Of HEAVEN And Those who will Be There / to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Islam by delishpot: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Negroe Muslim please patiently watch till the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMvJS1mBJ5g
Re: The Beauty Of Islam by youngest85(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Ilu Ilorin kii se'lu fitina fa
Re: The Beauty Of Islam by enilove(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2018
There is nothing good about Islam , it is evil in disguise .

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Islam by Shelumiel: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2018
The good thing about Islam is terrorism

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Islam by Exceldan: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
The beauuuury of as in suicide bombers grin grin grin grin religion of feace

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Islam by Exceldan: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
If islam is truly the way to salvation. Then I'd rather end up in the worst part of hell

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Islam by plainbibletruth: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
ISLAM AND THE BLACK MAN
Majority of Moslems, particularly converts in the West, unfortunately DO NOT really know what Islam is all about.

If they do they will see that they are attempting to live an Islam that cannot be found either in the koran or the other books of Islam.

They've actually bought into a lie. They've been sold a dummy.

Islam WANTS all Moslems to CONFORM to Mohamed's Arabian culture

See what Islam's books say:
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256, See Also Sahih Bukhari 1:11:662, Sahih Bukhari 1:11:664

I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [Q. 9:61] " Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.

It is also written that Allah will BLACKEN the faces of the unbelievers.(Q, Chapter 39:60)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Islam by ModestGal(f): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
delishpot:

This video made my day, they literarily say everything ive always been thinking

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Islam by ModestGal(f): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
delishpot:

Let us start a show like this, let me know if you are interested
Re: The Beauty Of Islam by delishpot: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
ModestGal:

Let us start a show like this, let me know if you are interested
Sorry for the late reply ModestGal. Co cerning your suggestion, in the past I would have loved to do something like this (religious wahala) but now I have decided to take a break.
At the moment, I am into women and women success. Focusing on Social, mental and financial empowerment of women using social media esp Fb as our place of gathering for now.
Highlighting and generally discussing the right and wrong steps women take in our society. Not a feminazi thing but a wholesome approach to life and living as a woman in our world. A support circle for females.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen If Nigerian Churches Build Factories / 20-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Being Baptized In A River By Pastor. Photos / How Do I Seek And Chase God's Heart Effectively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.