Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun (1965 Views)

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / 3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by sarrki(m): 1:35am On Jun 19, 2018
Seriously I now know why Criminals can’t be tamed in our society

Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by madridguy(m): 1:36am On Jun 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by sorom4: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Na Buha@@ cause am. Anything he touches turns to nonsense.
Nothing dey work for good under him
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by sarrki(m): 2:13am On Jun 19, 2018
sorom4:
Na Buha@@ cause am. Anything he touches turns to nonsense.
Nothing dey work for good under him

A lot of you guys don’t even know what it takes to be in opposition

What am I even saying

Your leaders failed as ruling party also failing as opposition

Even all the online miscreants are frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by dyadeleye(m): 2:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Seriously??

Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by Dottore: 2:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Hian
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by ipobarecriminals: 3:19am On Jun 19, 2018
undecided stale pic. he probably dey play with it

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by CodeTemplar: 3:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Buhari is a funny leader. As a northerner any arm of defence not under a firm control of the core north is left weak. civil defence is experiencing same.
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by ehinmowo: 3:33am On Jun 19, 2018
All these numerous security agencies are the indication of the failure of NPF.

I prefer vigilantes to Nigeria security forces. Bunch of cowards and ill trained pple
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by jordyspices: 5:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Na wah oh
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by Partnerbiz(f): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2018
na toy gun oo.
sup naa
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by zombieHUNTER: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2018
That's only obtainable in a zoo Republic ruled by an ancestor who thinks Merkel is the president of western Germany.

Zoogerians sef grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Nigeria our great country
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Old picture

He was posted to a university

Better he's armed with a stick than live ammo, then kill someone's child for nothing
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I now know why Criminals can’t be tamed in our society

LOL

Perhaps he's undergoing training...
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by sorom4: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who is talking about ruling party or opposition here...

Your Oga has failed us...SIMPLE
sarrki:

A lot of you guys don’t even know what it takes to be in opposition

What am I even saying

Your leaders failed as ruling party also failing as opposition

Even all the online miscreants are frustrated
Re: Picture Of A Civil Defense On Duty With A Wooden Toy Gun by Okiki12: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
Still better than the stupid SARS shooting innocent people anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Shock As African Man Is Spotted Bathing On The Roadside In Italy. Photos / I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife / Blank Pistols/Pepper Pistols For Self Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.