Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. (2033 Views)

How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note / Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by factoryreset2: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
I lost my Soldier brother to the ESN group, a militant faction of IPOB. They were ambushed at Owerri, Imo State.

This is completely doomed. This is to much for the family to comprehend.

He was sometimes ambushed by the dreaded Boko Haram but escaped death. Now Adedeji Olaoluwa is gone for life.
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by factoryreset2: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Accept my condolences,pray the Good Lord grant you the fortitude to bear the loss, the Nigeria Army is truly in a difficult place, to be attacked by people they gave up everything to protect.... It is a really sad state of our nationhood.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by MrCover: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Where is the photo na
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by veron007: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fake news....where is your brothers picture? Or did his pictures die with him too. Yeye de smell.
Just go and collect your 30K monthly allowance , you have earned your pay for the month...mumu.

16 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by 4reala(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
May his gentle soul Rip
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by molbic(m): 5:15am On Jan 28, 2021
factoryreset2:
I lost my Soldier brother to the ESN group, a militant faction of IPOB. They were ambushed at Owerri, Imo State.

He was sometimes ambushed by the dreaded Boko Haram but escaped death. Now Adedeji Olaoluwa is gone for life.
what took him to owerre and what did he do to them that made them to kill him anyway sorry for your lost but if the injustice in this country doesn't stop things like this will continue to happen because they keep unleashing soldiers in the East while nobody talks about it but what happened in Lagos got global attention but the number of people killed in obigbo is times ten the one in Lagos

6 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by ebuka440: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Please take heart bro. ESN is supposed to be registered and recognized by the law before being allowed to operate freely. As it stands now, their operations are illegal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Formularcr7: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Illegal ESN
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Princesaha: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2021
factoryreset2:

If this is true, then your brother died for nothing. Dying for this failed contraption is the worst thing to happen to any human. If he has innocent blood on his palms, then he should rot in hell.

14 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Valkrie: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2021
factoryreset2:

Do you know how many people your own brother have killed in the past for nothing...do you know how many he has humiliated for nothing just because they are civilians...? Nobody here know for sure how true your claim is but Kama is a bitch they say...

14 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2021
factoryreset2:

Joining Nigerian Army now is equivalent to signing your death warrant.

May your brother rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by johnkey: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
no pity for any dead zombie soja

5 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by VanDerWaalforces: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sorry about that brother, May his soul rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by factoryreset2: 1:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Valkrie:

Do you know how many people your own brother have killed in the past for nothing...do you know how many he has humiliated for nothing just because they are civilians...? Nobody here know for sure how true your claim is but Kama is a bitch they say...

To hell with you and your stupid comments. Karma will visit you and your entire family.
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by factoryreset2: 1:06am On Jan 29, 2021
Princesaha:
If this is true, then your brother died for nothing. Dying for this failed contraption is the worst thing to happen to any human. If he has innocent blood on his palms, then he should rot in hell.

You're crazy.... Nemesis will catch up with you
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Harrykn: 1:37am On Jan 29, 2021
factoryreset2:

You're crazy.... Nemesis will catch up with you
Factory reset your brain young dude. The bros died for some lost cause, you can join army and revenge for the lost soul if real and stop stressing a niqqua. When your parents and chiefs signed his deathbed form you thought it was the best deal.

4 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by nyiamfrank: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2021
What are you trying to say?
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Valkrie: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2021
factoryreset2:

To hell with you and your stupid comments. Karma will visit you and your entire family.

Oga calm down..I have never killed any for nothing or even kill before..I have never oppressed any cos of my powers or position so got no appointment with kama..go back and read my comment and see the likes there...the truth they say is very bitter..we all know how the average Nigeria soldiers behave and their mentality and people understand my comment...What goes around always comes around bro...I have no apology to give..so run along..if it sympathy you want for your dead brother you won't get any here once he or she is a soldier or police..so many have suffered in their hand for no just cause....!!

3 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2021
He died a deserved death. Wetin soldier dey find for PEACEFUL Owerri when we have BH and Bandits overrunning the country? Idiots.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by oluwaahmed: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Sorry man, RIP to your brother. You guys should have advised him to leave the army, buhari, their generals are just using them as sacrificial lambs. If not Y provoke a war with south east. Why send people like your brother to go fight a guerilla warfare against armed militia in their own terrain?

2 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Tulsaguy: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2021
ok
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by greatness77: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2021
factoryreset2:

did u know how many armless civilians d deceased has killed but d media is not reporting it, they were moving from house to house killing innocent people they erased a family of five from d face of the earth, Esn didn't kill your brother but KARMA

4 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2021
the terrorist situation in this country is very bad.

most ibos actively support terrorism
what have they now gained since he died?
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Gozzzy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
10minutes:
the terrorist situation in this country is very bad.

most ibos actively support terrorism

what have they now gained since he died?
In your mind, you've made sense.... When he was sent to kill his fellow Southerners, what did he expect?? Truth of the matter is that, even if it's an Igbo soldier, that went to Owerri to kill innocent unarmed civilians, and was caught in action, he'll still be killed.... Igbos/ESN, don't look at tribe or sentiments... Simply justice.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by jnoz23(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
I just realized dat we deserve ourselves in this country, where even animals come online to spew their future away

2 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Gozzzy:

In your mind, you've made sense.... When he was sent to kill his fellow Southerners, what did he expect?? Truth of the matter is that, even if it's an Igbo soldier, that went to Owerri to kill innocent unarmed civilians, and was caught in action, he'll still be killed.... Igbos/ESN, don't look at tribe or sentiments... Simply justice.

Bokoharam has the same ideology

And also call it Simply Justice.....

About sentiment tho....
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by IamAtikulate: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
So your brother was part of those animals that killed defenseless women in Orlu?

I leave his judgment to God, the righteous judge.

Accept my condolence. We move cool

2 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2021
IamAtikulate:
So your brother was part of those animals that killed defenseless women in Orlu?

I leave his judgment to God, the righteous judge.

Accept my condolence. We move cool

You guy hate the country from the beginning this is just another excuse.
Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by IamAtikulate: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
10minutes:

You guy hate the country from the beginning this is just another excuse.
Keep crying

2 Likes

Re: ESN Group, A Militant Faction Of IPOB Killed My Brother in ambushed. by Asgard13: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Abeg ... if e possible make they wake am ... bomb am again till his bone turn ashes.

He’s brother was the idiot that killed those women and children in orlu

And was about killing esn .. someone father , brother , uncle , .....

And the man Dey here dey open mouth

So they for allow an kill ... ba?

You live by the gun die by the gun applies to all.

Was lucky ...

Nonsense

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Armed Man Fatally Shot After He Tried Robbing A Police Officer / Father And Son Rape 23yr Old Lady For Refusing To Convert To Islam / Anini The Law!! The Reign Of An Armed Robber:(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.