Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash (539 Views)

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash From Unclad Photo With More Unclad Photo / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash by 13Ebiscoo: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Fashion designer Toyin Lawani has responded to the backlash which followed her Father’s Day Post in which she claimed all men cheat and are entitled to 10 women each.

She akso slammed single mums who trying to take on the role of dads,calling them idiotic .

After she was slammed by many,including arch rival,Bobrisky,she defended her words inba lenghty post.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/i-stand-by-my-words-all-men-cheat-toyin.html

Re: I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash by IdeyFindWife: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2018
13Ebiscoo:
Fashion designer Toyin Lawani has responded to the backlash which followed her Father’s Day Post in which she claimed all men cheat and are entitled to 10 women each.

She akso slammed single mums who trying to take on the role of dads,calling them idiotic .

After she was slammed by many,including arch rival,Bobrisky,she defended her words inba lenghty post.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/i-stand-by-my-words-all-men-cheat-toyin.html

Duhh, dis bittches should all go sit tf down already

It was Fathers' Day and y'all had to make it about your f'd up selves.

This is really enlightening by the way. It throws more light on why most feminists struggles try to make it all about the chicks, cutting men no slack till the while shyt turns into the usual "All-Men-Are-Scum" parade. It's a female trait. To wanna steal the stage, by all means, even if it's not your platform, smh
Re: I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Yes all men cheat, I mean all of them
Re: I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
cry
Re: I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash by Brown14: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
and who do they cheat with....themselves?
Re: I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2018
After marriage they will be the one, I want kids I want kids. And if the marriage fails they will hold on to the baby claiming it their responsibility to take care of the child so as to be on the pity side. I fear this thing called woman more than snake.
Re: I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash by MrMicholo(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Of course nah... its a well known fact that all men cheat... Some do it constantly, while some occasionally.
Buh due to the fact that I hate this Toyin girl, I will never support her assertion... she should go to hell with it.
A lousy Idiot that nearly broke up my aunt's home by sleeping with the husband, knowing fully well that he was married, now has an opinion.
Thunder will fire this girl oo
Re: I Stand By My Words, All Men Cheat- Toyin Lawani Responds To Backlash by Ahmed0336(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Since her father is also involved I have nothing else to say grin

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce, Davido, Drake Winners At BET Awards 2018 / Falz The Bahd Guy: Nigerian Music Legend In The Making / VIDEO: Davido Performance At Wireless Festival 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.