Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nigerian Police And Soldiers Fight Shamelessly And Publicly(pics,video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police And Soldiers Fight Shamelessly And Publicly(pics,video (817 Views)

Policemen & Soldiers Fight Over Traffic Violation In Ekiti / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police And Soldiers Fight Shamelessly And Publicly(pics,video by zoba88: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Police and army pictured fighting shamelessly.One word for them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3u8WxV4Tk

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/police-and-army-pictured-fighting.html

Re: Nigerian Police And Soldiers Fight Shamelessly And Publicly(pics,video by MrMicholo(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Always shameful..
I witnessed one along Control in Owerri, and coincidentally I was in a ceremonial uniform heading for a debriefing.
I had to stop, walked up to the fighting men and immediately they saw me and recognized me as a 2nd Lieutenant, they broke off the fight.
I asked what was wrong and got to find out that the quarrel was about money gotten from the checkpoint.. I just "weaked"
People were watching this men drag the face of the military and police through the mud cuz of petty change.
They all need re-orientation..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police And Soldiers Fight Shamelessly And Publicly(pics,video by Preshy561(f): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2018
zooish force.
Re: Nigerian Police And Soldiers Fight Shamelessly And Publicly(pics,video by Abali1(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Disgrace of a country

(1) (Reply)

See The One-chance Robbers Caught During Operation On Third Mainland Bridge(pix) / Man Kills His Wife And Walks Into Police Station With Her Severed Head (photos) / See Photo Of Drugs Imported From China Containing Human Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.