Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k (51947 Views)

'Na Plenty Money Dey Rush Us': Nkechi Blessing Rocks Embellished D&G Sunglasses / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan / Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Psoul(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Let me just print this one here and paste on my walls.

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Jethrolite(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
May God deliver us from poverty and ignorance.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's quite cheap to be honest.. not saying I'm gonna buy a picture of an artiste.. but wildlife pictures are more expensive and I buy those.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by magiki(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ela mbombo , in ukwuani language
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by dungburu: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why will I buy it in the first place ? Not even for N50 , moreover , of what use is his pics to me. The guy is useless as his pics is to me. Adoring d pics of human being like me . God forbid.. A responsible fellow who knows d value of money will not venture into this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by SexytorresE(f): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
I can't even buy it for 1k angry Is he my family member? Even if he is, why should I? Dnt worry oyibo people will soon come for him, just as dey did to our jersey grin grin
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by pedrilo: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
oyinbo dey buy nigerian boy picture
we r getting there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Akinwale14(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
E Pay Me If I Use The Money Shayo Than Wasting It On One Mumu Pix Like That, Mtcheww,Make God Give Naija People Small Sense Abeg.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by id911(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
ecgreb:
If you are broke, close your mouth. The tag price is a chicken feed to some of us

If someone eventually ask you for assistance now since you claimed that money is chicken feed, you will tell another story. Equivalent of that chicken feed is what I really need now
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bros, even the oyinbo go reason am times without number before adding to basket no to talk of paying.
Why would someone want to buy the image of wizkid for such a ridiculous amount? An Entity your child must not emulate.
It not even a painting. Medieval or Renaissance, even contemporary. Just a photographic image. Leave that thing bros!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its not a ridiculous amount. Check the prices of other pictures by Getty Images. When you but it you'll get a HD image that can be printed on a giant paper as a poster and still be HD. Screenshotting with your phone will get you the picture but in a much lower resolution. People that'd buy would probably be media agencies that want to report on the show

3 Likes

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by austinelex: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
and hungry dey kill some pple
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by AiiVee(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Haha Nigerians, someone cannor play with you

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Daviddson(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Na the costume wey him wear be that price.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by pointstores(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
No cause for ranty Na small change if not for bad enonomy
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Daviddson(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
nicholartsdesign:
this star boy na wa ooo www.nairaland.com/attachments/7285316_img20180619113649_jpeg4f1c67afce370bdac4f2ee06fdf27649
This logo you're using to advertise your logo business is very poor. I doubt anyone will see this and want to patronise you. I do far better free logos for people, than this, using my phone. Just wondering if you did this using Microsoft Paint. This a sincere observation.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by nicholartsdesign: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Daviddson:
This logo you're using to advertise your logo business is very poor. I doubt anyone will see this and want to patronise you. I do far better non-business logos than this using my phone; just wondering if you did this using Microsoft Paint. That's a sincere observation.
thank you sir
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by cao(f): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Somebody thinks they're Street Fighter's Vega... So, has nobody made this observation yet or is it just me?

1 Like

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Starpikin
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Emmerlee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bhelamblog:
So After Wizkid broke the internet with His fashion Parade at D & G alongside international Models like Naomi Campbel and all, Lots of us have been looking for a ways to get more photos from the event, even though the singer shared some on his page, And One Nigerian just spotted some of the Images from the Event been sold for N130k on Getty Images..

And it causing lots of Mixed reactions, Some say why buy when you can screenshot, lol..
If care is not taken, Very soon Wizkid will been getting paid for Posting on Instagram, Like beyonce, Kim K, Ronaldo and other celebs.

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerians-reacts-as-photos-of-wizkid.html

Oga you don't have to be a celeb to get paid to post on your Instagram timeline. It's called sponsored posts/shoutouts. Anyone with a huge instagram following can make money everyday from shoutouts. You can also google influencer marketing to educate yourself.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by collitexnaira(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
I just fainted
WTF.. Just Wizzy pictures for 130k
Who ever bought it should accept my condolences for his/her dead brain
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by collitexnaira(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
I just fainted
WTF.. Just Wizzy pictures for 130k
Who ever bought it should accept my condolences for his/her dead brain
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by king1234: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
many people don't understand that this is how the western economy grows....the person who took the picture how do you expect him to feed his family if people don't purchase but choose to pirate the pictures.....

Let me break it down for u D&G did a fashion show and pictures of the fashion show will flood major US and European magazines....people want to see the pictures of the show and so they will buy the magazines....so magazine makes money, who in turn are able to pay the photographer and thus everyone gets paid.

The fact that blogs and Magazines in Nigeria just take images of other peoples work as they please does not mean its right.

Getty image is worth billions of dollar so much so Bill Gates got into the business by starting Corbis Images.

1 Like

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by fabulouskeem(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
hmm na so....

just like Nike and Nikke

juanjo2:
And u go see person wey go buy am... people can waste money

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by misano(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Photo of Buhari on Getty will cost more than that.
Photo of Benue state mass burial in January this was worth more than this.
All photos on Getty are expensive.
Nigerians have too many uneducated people forming educated.
Rubbish.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by misano(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Photo of Buhari on Getty will cost more than that.
Photo of Benue state mass burial in January this was worth more than this.
All photos on Getty are expensive.
Nigerians have too many uneducated people forming educated.
Rubbish.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
ecgreb:
If you are broke, close your mouth. The tag price is a chicken feed to some of us

I think you should rather feed real chickens, make the world a better place by freeing them from hunger than wasting the money on a useless pishure
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Naija o. Just disgracing themselves.

Photo companies like Getty images (one of the biggest in the world), take pictures of events all over the world as they happen. They put these images for sale on their website. News organizations, magazines and businesses buy these images from them. You get the best quality pictures in resolutions and sizes you want.

You'll find emotional football pictures from the ongoing World Cup, field tackles between players.etc. as it happens on their website too. Sport magazines/dailies/websites around the world will buy these pictures and put it in their stories. It's a copyright infringement if you use the image without buying.

Also the worth of the image depends on the event, sector, demand, scarcity.etc.

2 Likes

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by misano(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
ojun50:
I don't understand is it the cloth thy are selling or his pix

If a magazine like Glamour or GQ or Esquire wants to put those pics in their magazine without paying D&G plus the photographer together they will be dragged to court.

Na fashion magazines they buy am nor be people like me & you or even Bill Gate.
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by misano(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
martyns303:
We as Nigerians are the ones underrating our artists. They are big out there, wizkid is not a model, in fact he doesn't have the features of a model, he's short and skinny but D&C finds him worthy, that's how big he is.

If a magazine like Glamour or GQ or Esquire want to put those pics in their without paying D&G plus the photographer together they will be dragged to court.

Na fashion magazines they buy am nor be people like me & you or even Bill Gate.

1 Like

Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by kmaster007: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
mumu people I don screenshot it one time dey think say dey get common sense
Re: D&G Photo Of Wizkid Sold Online By Getty Images For N130k by misano(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
Leetunechi:
Frog voice fans will not like this ��

And Davido's own is $499 on Getty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Perri Shakes-Drayton, Mike Edward's Wife Who Is A British Athlete / Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.