Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (58522 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by EmagNig(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
Fans of Big Brother Naija 2018 ex housemate, Princess have questioned her over the sudden growth she experienced on her hips.

The reality TV star had debuted the new look on her Instagram yesterday and just as her fans had known her for not possessing much at that region, they began to ask her questions.

Princess who had taken some few weeks out of the spotlight, showed off visibly larger hips which many attribute to surgery.

If you recollect, while she was on the Big Brother Naija house, she always made it clear she would love to work on her body. It all looks like Princess has done the necessary body works and she seems to look gorgeous in her new shape.

But just as expected of most Nigerians on social media, they surely came for her.

However, some of her true fans came to her defence and warned other people to mind their businesses as it is her body and she has every right to do whatever pleases her to it.

One wrote:

All these ones shouting "fake hips" up and down,sorry o,is it your money she used for the surgery if she even did one? Like the only reason you haven't done yours is cause you can't afford it.please learn to drink tea and mind your business

https://lailasnews.com/fans-call-out-ex-bbnaija-housemate-princess-over-sudden-big-hips/

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Partnerbiz3: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2018
she don photoshop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by nuelzy: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2018
so??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by inoki247: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
fake Life everywhere... well iz not my Fake.. Let me mind my business...
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by shammahyaro(f): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
IT'S THE TRENDING STUFF
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by rentAcock(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
This one doesn't have money for butt implant so I will say she's wearing a N200 butt pad from Idumota market.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Femmedy: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Some people can't just mind their business

2 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Reelmii: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
is their work oo
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Frankicent(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
lol grin gals and scam ehn.. there just like monkey and snake. they will do something and still lie with sakara and sincerity. lolz

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by segebase(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
its my birthday

6 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is it that serious? Must everything under Buhari be propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by domiquezdundee: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
we will all be here when the silicon explodes

4 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by labisibrass(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
More reason these kind of people cannot afford to have sex with the lights on. La fake la body.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by oladamexy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
lala grin

2 Likes

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by keryj(f): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Something that my Zcamera can do perfectly well
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Culin(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
she looks good either way. Hips are overrated.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by emmydauner: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
looks too artificial, e no fine self.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Kaybaba5(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Slay mama or wetin i go call am self
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Assassin101: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Borrow Borrow Hips Indeed!

BBH
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by davidque: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
This can't be what you guys are referring to as hips!!!!
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by mumihaja(f): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
contact me if you need hips like this..no surgery or padding required

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by emelda86(f): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
With her tooth picks legs
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wich one is fake hips again?cheesy..nigerians sefcheesy. To do plastic surgery no come cheap. It could be to better nutrition na im make her hips grow. Take a skinny shapeless girl and feed her with good nutritional meals and after a month u will know dat change is real and i aint talkin of buhari change.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Olababs732: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Oti wow bum bum oya shalaye..........oti ni problem I'm telling u
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's an abnormal protrusion.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by americaninja1: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Someone said she wil post wiv straight.. wait are those legs am seeing nt straight?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tattooed Rolf Buchholz With 561 Body Modifications Makes Guinness World Records / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.