Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (58530 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by ogomsky: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
She don wear double decker for hips.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by pedrilo: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
i dnt hav a P with pipo who go under the knives to change their bodies, but they shud be sincere enuf to admit wat they did so as not to dciv those of us who like it natural biko
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
You need a Functional PayPal account?
Check my Signature Below
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Wich one is fake hips again?cheesy..nigerians sefcheesy. To do plastic surgery no come cheap. It could be to better nutrition na im make her hips grow. Take a skinny shapeless girl and feed her with good nutritional meals and after a month u will know dat change is real and i aint talkin of buhari change.

Not all girls are bound to add weight in the right places. Has Adesua added any goddamn hips abi na yansh? Some are marked with dry bones for life. tongue
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jay95:
You need a Functional PayPal account?
Check my Signature Below

Story. You can't withdraw money from a Nigerian PayPal account. One reason why I dumped mine.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by ictCT2UMS: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks?

Get Web Maintenance NOW!

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Story. You can't withdraw money from a Nigerian PayPal account. One reason why I dumped mine.
Not A Nigerian PayPal account.
This is a Verified account you can send and receive money from!.
Do not Mislead Please.

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jay95:

Not A Nigerian PayPal account.
This is a Verified account you can send and receive money from!.
Do not Mislead Please.

You're the one who should elucidate on your post.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're the one who should elucidate on your post.
I am sorry ma, No one is Forcing you to Patronize Me.
I am a Strict Business Person.
I won't Advertise what I can't Do...And that's why is called Services.
My Work speak for itself. Some Reputable Nairalanders here can Testify.
Thank you
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by austinelex: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
wen she start fucking too many dicks can result to big hips
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by kingchris30(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Stupid things making news everyday, if you post a nairalanders business on front page us even better. abeg check my signature
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
EmagNig:
Fans of Big Brother Naija 2018 ex housemate, Princess have questioned her over the sudden growth she experienced on her hips.

The reality TV star had debuted the new look on her Instagram yesterday and just as her fans had known her for not possessing much at that region, they began to ask her questions.

Princess who had taken some few weeks out of the spotlight, showed off visibly larger hips which many attribute to surgery.

If you recollect, while she was on the Big Brother Naija house, she always made it clear she would love to work on her body. It all looks like Princess has done the necessary body works and she seems to look gorgeous in her new shape.

But just as expected of most Nigerians on social media, they surely came for her.

However, some of her true fans came to her defence and warned other people to mind their businesses as it is her body and she has every right to do whatever pleases her to it.

One wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/fans-call-out-ex-bbnaija-housemate-princess-over-sudden-big-hips/

The hips is natural. she simply gained more weight n she used that waist trainer.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Owaincouncil: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pls return after use.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Owaincouncil: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pls return after use. Biko
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by kingenglish: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's a sign of good dicking grin
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by raph101(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
plssssssss how is this a fp material!
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Yinxies(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Whatever she did, its beautiful cool
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by emperorzz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
don't know why no one will tell these fish brains that they always end up looking awkward whenever they do this artificial enhancements... tufiakwa
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by nazablossom(f): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
americaninja1:
Someone said she wil post wiv straight.. wait are those legs am seeing nt straight?
she has a bow leg.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by americaninja1: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
nazablossom:
she has a bow leg.
ooh..looks cool on her tho..have a little bowleg too
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by nazablossom(f): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
americaninja1:
ooh..looks cool on her tho..have a little bowleg too
it's cool. Some men finds it sexy.
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by banre(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
women and insecurity
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by sprints1: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
after wearing waist trainer and corset and buying estrogen tablets why won't she have hips...as if I don't know the princess from BBNaija Igbo hips...borrowed nonsense
Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not all girls are bound to add weight in the right places. Has Adesua added any goddamn hips abi na yansh? Some are marked with dry bones for life. tongue
dry bones for life?shocked...dat one na curse abegcheesy

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking by stellus: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
she wear yansh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Korede Bello Pictured With Emir Sanusi / Mr. Ibu Dressed As A Female Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.