Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Secondary School Class In Katsina State. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Class In Katsina State. (597 Views)

A School Named After Sir Emeka Offor In Katsina State (Photo) / Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Class In Katsina State. by BianoJay(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
A friend of mine who is currently serving at Katsina state, sent these pictures to me, and these pictures are from her assigned class.

No seats, no students... empty.

Now, who are we supposed to blame?

This is an SS2 Science class!

Re: Secondary School Class In Katsina State. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Binojay, long time bro!
Re: Secondary School Class In Katsina State. by BianoJay(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
JixNation:
Binojay, long time bro!

My bro, I just dey undercover...
How have you been?
Re: Secondary School Class In Katsina State. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2018
BianoJay:

My bro, I just dey undercover... How have you been?

I have been fine, how about the hustle?
Re: Secondary School Class In Katsina State. by ForeignAgent: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
What do you expect from the state with the second highest rate of illiteracy in Nigeria?
Re: Secondary School Class In Katsina State. by BianoJay(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
JixNation:

I have been fine, how about the hustle?

We dey push am on a low key.
Re: Secondary School Class In Katsina State. by BianoJay(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
ForeignAgent:
What do you expect from the state with the second highest rate of illiteracy in Nigeria?

What annoys me most is when they start talking about educational disadvantage like it's the fault of other regions that they don't want to be educated..

She even said they don't understand English. Now, tell me how they got to SS2 Science class without very basic understanding of English?

How can a corps member from the southwest teach them effectively, when she can't speak hausa and they don't understand English?

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Class In Katsina State. by boniga(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
School where authority is vested on the student, what could you have expected from them?

(1) (Reply)

OOU Admission List, 2018/2019 Out / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) / My University Choice: Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.