Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

And You Think That Eloquent Speaker Was Born Eloquent? This Is The Magic! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / And You Think That Eloquent Speaker Was Born Eloquent? This Is The Magic! (376 Views)

Simple But Eloquent Question!!! / FREE Eloquent Rage Book Download | Memoir & Autobiography / And You Think That Eloquent Speaker Was Born Eloquent? This Is The Magic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And You Think That Eloquent Speaker Was Born Eloquent? This Is The Magic! by monikmotivatioa: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
And You Think That Eloquent Speaker Was Born Eloquent? This Is The Magic!

And after listening to that powerful speaker,someone said: ''He is fortunate to be born with it. Unlike us,who are not born that way,we can never speak well as he does.''

Then I begin to research to find out whether it is true that some people are actually born to become eloquent speakers.

Yes I succeeded in my research and I got something very interesting to share with you. But before that,I want to say again that I have observed something among some listeners who admire bold and powerful speakers anywhere around the world.

It is the feeling of inferiority complex that quickly purges in them when they are listening to eloquent speakers that tells them that they cannot do it! That they cannot and will never become like this good and powerful speaker up there no matter how much they try...Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/06/and-you-think-that-eloquent-speaker-was.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rats Eat Up Bank Notes Worth Over N16 Million After Breaking Into ATM Mac / Back Then ,when People Died We Kill A Cow But Now When Cow Died People Are Kill / 'dead' Woman Wakes Up In A Morgue - South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.