Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Simple But Eloquent Question!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simple But Eloquent Question!!! (263 Views)

FREE Eloquent Rage Book Download | Memoir & Autobiography / And You Think That Eloquent Speaker Was Born Eloquent? This Is The Magic! / And You Think That Eloquent Speaker Was Born Eloquent? This Is The Magic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple But Eloquent Question!!! by tempusfugit: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2020
I was able to secure bitcoins about 5 years ago thanks to my curiosity and obsession for innovations, now putting into critical consideration the current price per bitcoin, makes me to wonder why Nigeria pastors with their capabilities to foresee the future failed to advice thier Fellowes to invest heavily in bitcoin some years back?
Re: Simple But Eloquent Question!!! by Bankowner: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Oga!! When you have converted one btc out of the five to spendable money with proof of it in your local bank account, not wallet or btc account, you can come back here and ask your jamb question again.

1 Like

Re: Simple But Eloquent Question!!! by tempusfugit: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Lol
Bankowner:
Oga!! When you have converted one btc out of the five to spendable money with proof of it in your local bank account, not wallet or btc account, you can come back here and ask your jamb question again.

(1) (Reply)

The Way Wish Send Item To Nigeria Am Surprised Very Fast / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media / Nigeria Should Leave Igbos Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.