Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever (63962 Views)

CadMoto Ltd: Pioneering All-Terrain Vehicles and Electric Tricycles (Pictures) / Hybrid Electric Vehicle. The Future / When Old Russian-made Lada & New German-made Mercedes Crashes Into Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by tragergeorge(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Buy dis one now army no mind asking you who gave you permission to buy dis kind motor
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by potent5(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Where can I get one, please?
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by wink2015(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye come see your food.

Dino, Go pack your constituency money to buy one again!

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by asawanathegreat(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Dino Melaye...food don come
Bros u get am wela
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by walosky(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ol boy see tyres!

What if one tyre is sold for 90k?
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by justseyi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
My kind of ride.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Authoreety: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ds is d kinda beast I luv to drive
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:
lool,nice but I prefer simple cars.
Yeah, simple is beautiful.
You're pretty tho kiss
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by cato3(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tomorrow, you will see this car in Nija.we no dey carry last.
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
No comment, over to our vain thinking celebrity and purposeless purposelessness of our no gumption poliricians
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Preshy561(f): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:
Yeah, simple is beautiful. You're pretty tho kiss
yeah,simple is the best.
thanks dear.
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by edo3(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
fabrestove:
I'll gladly climb Kastela peeps with this one
Kaduna people,,i sight u..

1 Like

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by holluwai(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
This one na trailer ooo
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Moji12(f): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
A no no, looks much like a tractor.
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by infofta(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Check out SUV used in mine. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Hotw: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
That's bullion van ...mehn
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
But what can the other countries point out Nigeria is producing and manufacturing if not herdsmen and political terrorists?

Nigeria is a lazy company controlled by the British.

1 Like

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by redcliff: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
man nobody is talking about the 25l DIESEl per 100km. this is a freaking guzzler only God know wetin dey under the hood. even a v12 would not consume 25L prr 100km
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by begwong: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
I that thing looks ugly as fucck..
How can fuccck be ugly when you too much like fuccking? ✈✈
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

yeah,simple is the best.

thanks dear.
You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by OfficialLordK(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Damn...
That Beast Is Indeed A Monster Though A Fan Of Monstrous Toys But Mehn Dz Toy Is A No No
Damn
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Goodgate111(f): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
OttHin:
Gov. Obiano come oo,this one don pass that stewpid rubber bullet proof motor wey u buy
Obiano where is the airport? Election don finish..
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
I guess the Army will patronise the manufacturers, definitely not the masses because that thing looks ugly as fucck..

How is Bleep ugly
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by KidDiamond(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Great beauty to behold

1 Like

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by obidaddy: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
fabrestove:
I'll gladly climb Kastela peeps with this one
K. D. Boy spotted : grin

1 Like

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by KidDiamond(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
See the video and u'll luv it

1 Like

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by iluvdonjazzy: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
this is APC not SUV.
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Dino Melaye and Gbajabimila over to you giys. Food is ready
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by ojay2053(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Perfect for naija fvcked up roads
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by hidhrhis(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
I love the interior
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Justpassingby2(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
I swear. If this thing still enter some part of Nigeria road, e go still spoil..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Inside Innoson Auto Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.