Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever (63708 Views)

Hybrid Electric Vehicle. The Future / Picture Of Aston Martin Lagonda All-terrain Concept At 2019 Geneva Motor Show / Watch:Range Rover Evoque SUV Shows It's All-terrain Capabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by GreyBlood: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
MissChievous199:
And here I was, thinking Hummer and G-wagon were ugly...mtchewww

Keke, drop me here biko
I actually don't find these two cars ugly, I think they're great in a manly way. I detest rides like rav4 (looks femine and overpriced baby suv ) and some of these "curvy" rides from Hyundai and Kia.
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by adedavids(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
It would be in Nigeria road before you know it. I give it 12month from now. Lekki boys and gwarimpa boys are warming up their pocket already.

1 Like

Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by alexmbachu2: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Bimpe29: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's ugly and looking rugged though. Caterpillar it's...
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Carribbeanqun: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Looks like a bullion van
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by piagetskinner(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
yeh this automobile featured on Top Gear a while back
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 20, 2018
The perfect ATV needed for use by residents in Ogun State.
Re: The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever by Getintouch2004(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2018
All i see is a bullion van

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / Documents Needed When Buying A Used Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.