Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (56127 Views)

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Reelmii: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
hope she is getting the right treatment
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Since apc took over, many people have become suicidal and blood thirsty.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Haleesha1209(f): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
THIS IS TOTALLY BAD...
Anyways!

Stop buying data at higher prices ...buy cheap ,legit and affordable data of all networks...

We also offer training for interested Nigerians...

Kindly check my signature for my contact...thanks

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Reelmii: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i hate this Issue of BF/GF. And why let a man who is not your husband see your unclothedness? Too Bad.
it is pple like u that dine and wine with abortion, continue forming holier than thou, we will soon read ur news here.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Anextin(f): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Flirtyjane:

And God bless you for supporting someone with sense

God bless you for supporting some one that supported someone with sense

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Quality20(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
what's so difficult in restraining one's self from free sex? If u are commanded to do something u may complain cos u need effort to do it, but ppl are commanded to desist from formication yet they desist not . a person who enjoys d forbidden things can't enjoy d lawful ones, hence d reason so many marriages breakdown
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by nnonso2: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is crazy...
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by teamv: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i hate this Issue of BF/GF. And why let a man who is not your husband see your unclothedness? Too Bad.
no so linda talk but she been dey collect for back
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Kingkamba(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
YOU SEF U NO DEY BLEEP? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jochabed:
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Jochabed(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Edelweiss44:

May God bless you over and over and over again for speaking the truth that most people in this generation do not want to hear! 1000Likes
Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Deltatoto: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
hypocrite spotted when u begin fkkk dem never born most of us.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by popsyleo1: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Inlaw inlaw
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by akinyemi0103(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
awon legbegbe crew dem be jaree, no answer dem jaweeee
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You be deeper life member? People like you now will be advocating no sex before wedding and you will be collecting it legbegbe.... I pity that man.
If you think this wouldn't have happened if they had legally married you're making a big mistake

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Coneheads(f): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
That bladdy asshol is a loser.

Hes a pure blood S.African conehead angry
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Smh...
Hope he rots....
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Wicked people everywhere

Against Morocco it was a corner, Against Nigeria it was a corner, Against Tunisia it was a corner, even Against Egypt that free kick was from corner.

Do you now see the effect of the yeye one corner dance Ghanian brought to Africa?
no wonder they didn't even qualify at all.
Just shaking my head.....

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Heemcelph: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Virgin or non virgin.

BF/GF things are all about immorality
"BF/GF" thing is sort of an early stage of the 'marriage thing'. That is when the compatibility 'thing' sets in. Kapish?
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:

I fear your type !!!!

miss Linda !!!
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Daeylar(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
[s]
Jochabed:
[/s]

So off point

And whats point of pointing out that the man saw her unclothedness? What does it have to do with this story?

You left the story and started harassing the girl.

Talking about You hate the issue of bf/gf
Yet you're talking of husband, undecided

I didn't know men with tags bearing "husband" fell out of the sky and landed in front of girls on specific days and then they immediately get married that second..

How do people get husbands? undecided

You won't focus on the story, you'll be saying trash.
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Jojoki16: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
The boyfriend should just go and die jeje. If dem catch am make dem burn the prick and one ball. Arise!
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Heemcelph: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Coneheads:
That bladdy asshol is a loser.

Hes a pure blood S.African conehead angry
Uhm! What accent is this again? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
your own wet I don see nko?

Against Morocco it was a corner, Against Nigeria it was a corner, Against Tunisia it was a corner, even Against Egypt that free kick was from corner.

Do you now see the effect of the yeye one corner dance Ghanian brought to Africa?
no wonder they didn't even qualify at all.
Just shaking my head.....
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by walosky(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:

The Last Nigerian Virgin just spotted!

You even have BED added to your Moniker (name)
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
IS HE TRYING TO RAYPE HER?
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Coneheads(f): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Heemcelph:
Uhm! What accent is this again? undecided undecided undecided
nkhata_kwaZulu grin
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Jojoki16: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
The boyfriend should just go and peme jeje. If dem catch am make dem burn the prick and one ball. Arise!
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Abi d girl no allow him fvck with pregnancy?
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Peterpanny: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
as if a man that is not ur husband has not seen your nekeedness b4.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by saintaustine(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:

Hmmmmmmm

Second class Virgin.
Re: Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jochabed:
hmm what will u say about husband/wife doing the same thing to their partners? it is also applicable to the married ones, the best thing is don't stay in an abusive relationship I am very sure this is not the first time he has abused his gf, while we heard of it was because in this case it lead to an injury

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.