Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) (4106 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Kolade Johnson Suffered 6 Gunshot Injuries - Pathologist Tells Court / Kidnapper Receiving Treatment For Gunshot Injuries On Private Part Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Jalaw: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hi nairalanders, please I have a neighbor that owns a firearm, he takes delight in firing shots all the time in his compound.

Sometimes the bullet will land on our roof piercing through the ceiling.
I think it is very dangerous considering the impact it make.

At an occasion, we confronted him and he apologized, but it still repeat itself.

Please we need some good advice.
As reporting to the police Won't yield any result, considering the fact that he is a "BIG MAN".

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by dingbang(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Buy your own gun and shoot it at him...

3 Likes

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
dingbang:
Buy your own gun and shoot it at him...
grin grin

Shooting one of his balls would be fun, don't you think? grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Coneheads(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jalaw:
Hi nairalanders, please I have a neighbor that owns a firearm, he takes delight in firing shots all the time in his compound.

At an occasion, we confronted him and he apologized, but it still repeat itself.

As reporting to the police Won't yield result, considering the fact that he is a BIG man.

i would've used a harsh world on u buh...wtf are u still doing in that building? Do u wanna finally leave in a casket? Or do u want same for a member of ur household?
And after that incident,how did u confront him,i guess in a civilised manner.
That slug cud'av blown someone's brains up,dammit!
U shud take a serious bold fight to his household for attempted murder.

3 Likes

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Jalaw: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Coneheads:

i would've used a harsh world on u buh...wtf are u still doing in that building? Do u wanna finally leave in a casket? Or do u want same for a member of ur household?
And after that incident,how did u confront him,i guess in a civilised manner.
That slug cud'av blown someone's brains up,dammit!
U shud take a serious bold fight to his household for attempted murder.

Maybe I should talk to our lawyer...
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Coneheads(f): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jalaw:

Maybe I should talk to our lawyer...

does he have boys?
What is his religion?
Is he pompous?
Man,this seem to be ppl to avoid.
If possible,move away from that houre QUIETLY.
Not safe living with or close to someone you aint @peace with
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Okiki12: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hunmmm

Don't wait till things get out of hand. because he is a big man doesn't wake dead if peradventure the bullet hit someone.

Moreover, the stupid police will blame you later that such thing is happening yet you failed to report the issue

Also, is the gun licensed? Who knows if he do have another motive for having the gun at hand
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Okiki12: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Humm
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is a serious case ,I would have suggested the police but they ain't trustworthy.....try beg him cos talking aggressively won't help....In Nigeria money is above the law

3 Likes

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Jalaw: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Coneheads:

does he have boys? What is his religion? Is he pompous? Man,this seem to be ppl to avoid. If possible,move away from that houre QUIETLY. Not safe living with or close to someone you aint @peace with
He's a politician... He's a Christian... He's not pompous...
We can't possibly move out of our own house to become a tenant elsewhere...

7 Likes

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Jalaw: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Okiki12:
Hunmmm

Don't wait till things get out of hand. because he is a big man doesn't wake dead if peradventure the bullet hit someone.

Moreover, the stupid police will blame you later that such thing is happening yet you failed to report the issue

Also, is the gun licensed? Who knows if he do have another motive for having the gun at hand

I can't tell if his gun is licensed...
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by mercenary: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Write a petition to the DPO in your area, copy the state commissioner of police and the Inspector General of police with a picture of your pierced ceiling and also a picture of the bullet found...

Imagine wat would have happened if that bullet fell on your head
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by samuel051: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
He won't stop,he is using it to charge/awake the potency of his charms.if u know u know.
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by czarina(f): 4:51am On Jun 20, 2018
So we have freaks in Nigeria as well
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by czarina(f): 4:51am On Jun 20, 2018
samuel051:
He won't stop,he is using it to charge/awake the potency of his charms.if u know u know.
Explain
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by samuel051: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2018
czarina:
Explain
if you live in the west or south where charms are being done on daily basis, you will know why,when I was staying in Benin city,two blocks away from my compound which is owned by a councilor, aspiring to be a LGA chairman always shoot in the air at least every two to 3days intervals, pump action for that matter,bullets will just rain over our roof,I asked why because I was getting fed up and was told it was for his charm awakening,also experienced it live at auchi when the no1 man of a certain cult group lives in our compound,the guy can do charm for Africa,our ears almost block because of daily shots. So people don't just shoot guns in the air for nothing frequently, there is something behind it and am 101% sure its for charm.
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by czarina(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2018
samuel051:
if you live in the west or south where charms are being done on daily basis, you will know why,when I was staying in Benin city,two blocks away from my compound which is owned by a councilor, aspiring to be a LGA chairman always shoot in the air at least every two to 3days intervals, pump action for that matter,bullets will just rain over our roof,I asked why because I was getting fed up and was told it was for his charm awakening,also experienced it live at auchi when the no1 man of a certain cult group lives in our compound,the guy can do charm for Africa,our ears almost block because of daily shots. So people don't just shoot guns in the air for nothing frequently, there is something behind it and am 101% sure its for charm.
you don't say! Things are really happening.
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by AerialMapper: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jalaw:

As reporting to the police Won't yield any result, considering the fact that he is a "BIG MAN".

Unless he is a law enforcement officer, he shouldn't own the type of gun that shoots the type of bullet you are holding. The only licensed firearm available to individuals are shotguns and that is not a shotgun pellet.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
They are good as pets
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Resees: 2:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Best thing to do is to move even your village is safer right now.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Nostradamus: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Damn!!

9mm parabellum cool

If that your neighbor is not a military man/law enforcement operative,then he has no right to be in possession of such powerful gun.get the police/dss involved

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Ohizman73(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
AerialMapper:

Unless he is a law enforcement officer, he shouldn't own the type of gun that shoots the type of bullet you are holding. The only licensed firearm available to individuals are shotguns and that is not a shotgun pellet.
so I wondered with the bullet casting . Since it is ur own house you just have to write the said petition as adviced. Whether he is a bigman or not he has no right to discharge his weapon. Even law enforcement and millitary don't discharge their weapons any how there are operational procedures.

1 Like

Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by kabillionaire(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2020
mirror effect
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2021
samuel051:
Teru
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Naijaolosho2: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Coneheads:

does he have boys?
What is his religion?
Is he pompous?
Man,this seem to be ppl to avoid.
If possible,move away from that houre QUIETLY.
Not safe living with or close to someone you aint @peace with

Rubbish, what if he owns the house? Will he abandon it and go for a rented house?
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by BigYash: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Petition the idiot ,before he ends you.. He is not supposed to be in possession of such firearm, except he is a force or ex force man..
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by realstars: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
Calling 3or War.
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Imagine that bullet actually landing on a human in your house. You need to threaten him or call the police.
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by samuel051: 4:45am On Oct 01, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:

Teru
idiot beggar dami..I never get ur time go check my history..I go retire ur begging career almajiri CEO president.idiot
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by Boogyman557: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2021
samuel051:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL TALK MAN. ALLOT OF RICH MEN OWNS DAT. MY BRODA MAN POLICE CAN'T HELP U IN DIS. DE USE IT TO WAKE SOMETHING OR PRAISE SOMETHING. U WILL NOT UNDERSTAND BCUS U ARE NOT A KUSH MAN. D WORLD AINT SAFE SO I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24s.. WTF MAN
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Jalaw:

i'm sure this is in the south south or south east.
Re: Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) by MufasaLion: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Go and report him. How could a man be careless to be putting your life at risk? That's how most useless so called 'Big men' behave especially when people around them are not voicing out.

(1) (Reply)

Olufemi, A Nigerian, To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia / New Born Baby Found In Refuse Dump In Amina Female Hostel, ABU Zaria [PHOTO] / Man Captured Sexually Harassing A Female Passenger Inside BRT Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.