Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) (66843 Views)

Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) / Bobrisky Wears Female Aso Ebi To Abimbola Ogunnowo & Okiki Afolayan's Wedding / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) by davidque: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
jonero4:
i rebuke you in the name of the almighty God ....Amen
amen. I concur this rebuke. Shior. stinking pishoor
Re: Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
malificent:
shocked

WTF!
How do I unsee this?

This is messed up on so many messed up levels.
When us the movie on your profile coming out?
Re: Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) by stellus: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
I bind you bad market
Re: Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) by KingSango(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

The Rise of Sodom, the worldwide Catholic, Jewish and Islamic Freemason Illuminati pedophile network:
https://theriseofsodom..com
Re: Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) by yeman1(m): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Idiot cannot stand straight he he he !
Re: Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) by makeitijn: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

For you to have an erection for a gay ass Nigga picture, it means that you are also a gay ass Nigga cheesy
never dude
Re: Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) by nairamaniac: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2018
ireneony:
Are you gay?

Ohhh. Ireneony, my NairaLand crush kiss

Hope your papers don complete for that side o. so you would come and rescue me from your fatherland.

You would be held responsible if I drown in Mediterranean sea, cos na becos of u I wan try cross thru Libya and Morocco so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt / Zak Mtumishi Sextape Leaked By Mistress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.