Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland (74738 Views)

Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). / List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by aribisala0(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Viralkid:
Is this a lesson of civility or a lesson of slavery, coming to another man's land to clean up their stadium when has such ever happened. They're probably doing this for the visa.. who knows

You have serious problems and no one to tell you.

You are totally devoid of intelligence

Chldren raised on karosin cooked food think differently

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Viralkid:
Is this a lesson of civility or a lesson of slavery, coming to another man's land to clean up their stadium when has such ever happened. They're probably doing this for the visa.. who knows

A good and altruistic act is the same everywhere irrespective of where it is carried out. The big question: what are we going to do for humanity? Serving others is the essence of leading at a higher level. We rise by lifting others.

Sadly, It is a pedestal you can never rise to because you are still stuck in the stone age.

Dregs of humanity
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by KcMarShalL(f): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
grin grin grin
DreamSonInlaw:
Might just pick something really valuable
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by themodernman: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
MDsambo:

Not every act of kindness done by a black man means its slavery.

BTW these are Japan fans cleaning up the stadium after their 2:1 loss to Colombia in 2014

Watch how Nigerians will copy this in their next match to receive accolades...
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Ategberoson(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
The turn out of African fans during this worldcup has been discouraging. I could count the number senegalese fans and they weren't more than 10 in the entire stadium. It's expensive traveling to Russia and then paying for tickets for the game. But I've already told myself, I must attend the 2026 world cup in the US, Canada and Mexico.

I'll be there too comes 2026
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2018
From the comments above,we have a sea of daft Nairalanders .
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Lordoffreemen: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Africans and iberibeism. undecided
Even after this their show off of stupidity, the authorized stadium cleaners will still do their job.
How is this a show of stupidity, can you please convince us that you aren't thinking through your Anus?

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by bamirotola: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:

The heart that wrote this is broken. Broughto outa hatred....plz learn to be happy and see issues fro d positive end

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by 2016v2017: 12:50am On Jun 20, 2018
MDsambo:

BTW these are Japan fans cleaning up the stadium after their 2:1 loss to Colombia in 2014
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by 2016v2017: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Datazone:

I don't see this as slavery. They did it out of their will and right state of mind. If an European came to Nigeria to do this, what would you have said? Would you have said this poorly-thought thing? It is your mind that's twisted and negative. You always strive to see the bad side of things. Change your mindset. Do not look down on yourself and the African race.

UP Super Eagles!!!
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by 2016v2017: 12:52am On Jun 20, 2018
LordAdam16:

Haba!

Japanese fans also do this.

The Senegalese fans deserve accolades!

-Lord
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by 2016v2017: 12:52am On Jun 20, 2018
footballflaver:

If you see something good appreciate it

Or is because your country lost undecided?
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by tolulope1990(m): 12:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
One Asia country has done it before....don't judge if you don't know
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Otutu1(m): 1:24am On Jun 20, 2018
Done and dusted
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by tafat: 1:31am On Jun 20, 2018
wow, japan lost to Columbia 2;1 in 2014? and then beat them 2:1 today? what a coincidence . definitely betway.ng would have had some very cool odds on japan winning
MDsambo:

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Dollabiz: 1:49am On Jun 20, 2018
ohh
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by liberalchick(f): 1:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Egein:

What are you saying? What visa? People who are already in Russia need another visa to go to another Russia? Baba dey use your brain sometimes na.

Even sef this World Cup period NO visa is required to go to Russia, if you have your match ticket, just get a fan ID you are good to go. Yet the fans from Africa is so minuscule.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by liberalchick(f): 1:59am On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:
The turn out of African fans during this worldcup has been discouraging. I could count the number senegalese fans and they weren't more than 10 in the entire stadium. It's expensive traveling to Russia and then paying for tickets for the game. But I've already told myself, I must attend the 2026 world cup in the US, Canada and Mexico.

I was very surprised with the low turn out too, because a visa is not required for fans of the 32 teams, just buy the ticket, get a fan ID and you are good to go.

Yes the tickets were shockingly expensive, 3rd match group stage in not so good section in Luzhniki Stadium was $210!. However, if you think tickets will be cheaper in NA, you might be in for a surprise, American sport tickets are known to be very expensive, unless you want to watch the matches in Mexico.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by rentAcock(m): 2:12am On Jun 20, 2018
liberalchick:

I was very surprised with the low turn out too, because a visa is not required for fans of the 32 teams, just buy the ticket, get a fan ID and you are good to go.

Yes the tickets were shockingly expensive, 3rd match group stage in not so good section in Luzhniki Stadium was $210!. However, if you think tickets will be cheaper in NA, you might be in for a surprise, American sport tickets are known to be very expensive, unless you want to watch the matches in Mexico.

Lol I don't expect tickets to be cheaper in North America that's why I'm starting now to save up for it
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by liberalchick(f): 2:49am On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Lol I don't expect tickets to be cheaper in North America that's why I'm starting now to save up for it

Very sad, sports is supposed to accessible to ALL fans not just the wealthy. Saved up for mine too
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by toye440: 3:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
like d spider guy.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Navalsadiq(m): 3:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
is the spirit of sportsmanship.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Navalsadiq(m): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:
bros I will join you.because those Mexican girls are so sharp.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by alenwup(m): 4:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Russians won't do it another man's land. In fact, they should extend the gesture to the toilets and outside of the stadium..

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by mailemy(m): 4:51am On Jun 20, 2018
You are the type that believes they are brainy and sensible only to be foolish before others. Those fans did it out of kind gesture.
Viralkid:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Oju4190: 5:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
Getting a Visa in this way is far far better than running away from the toilet
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Teacher1776(m): 5:05am On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:
Why 2026? There is another one coming up in 2022 is Qatar. If you sincerely want to be there, it is quite possible. Just make up your mind and work towards it. If you believe it, you can make it.
But first, pray that your country also qualifies first. There is no joy attending a world cup when your country is not playing.
Goodluck to you.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by McKayConcept(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2018
I really like this..... Nothing stops u from giving kudos to them though other countries have been doing it
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by ashala(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:

A whole lot of negative minded individuals in this Nairaland. SMH
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by flames01: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:

Taking responsibility is never backwardness. Stop talking like a spoilt rotten brat.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by sprints1: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2018
that's the aftermath to show the juju really worked ..they gave to clean up before FIFA finds out...Senegal and Juju be like 5 & 6.... time to use it on another stadium....
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by loomer: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:

shut up, Irish fans no do same thing for last Euro, did bygone call them slaves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York / Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.