Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland (74734 Views)

Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). / List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by loomer: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2018
LordAdam16:

Haba!

Japanese fans also do this.

The Senegalese fans deserve accolades!

-Lord

no mind all these mumu, everything ma slavery for their eyes.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Igboho100: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:
Might just pick something really valuable
You are the most intelligent person I've seen here today.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Dex4(m): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
Is this a lesson of civility or a lesson of slavery, coming to another man's land to clean up their stadium when has such ever happened. They're probably doing this for the visa.. who knows

I'm deeply disappointed with this comment. Well, humans by default are negative minded.

This is the simplest act of kindness anyone can exhibit and I'm sure they were not told/forced to do it.

Mind you Japanese fans also did after their match and FYI, they are taught to be like that from school, guess in Africa here, we are taught to be cheats and ingrates!.... SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by classic007(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Japan did it first after there win against Columbians grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Akaujaa(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Egein:

What are you saying? What visa? People who are already in Russia need another visa to go to another Russia? Baba dey use your brain sometimes na.

Lol...Epic!
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Jethrolite(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
Is this a lesson of civility or a lesson of slavery, coming to another man's land to clean up their stadium when has such ever happened. They're probably doing this for the visa.. who knows
This is how Nigerians always think they are the smartest but end up being the biggest fools and you can't go wrong with being civil. Also, Russia does not have stiff entry policies for Africans.

I wonder who has been educating you and the over 100 others who saw sense in what you wrote.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by bluntMonkey: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2018
oshe11:
They are looking for EMPLOYMENT

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by dadavivo: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Africa and house boy work na 5&6
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:

The problem with some of you is you are too blinded by inferiority complex and lack of civility to see good as good without painting it bad.

I have no doubt in my mind that you belong to those class of people who curse and accuse Buhari of corruption ,while corrupt and litter our streets with rubbish and disposables.

Change your mentality it is more healthier.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Bammzzie(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Congrats to me.
My great grand parents migrated from Senegal cool cool cool
Now i know why behavior is dofferent from Nigerareans

Stop saying nonsense...

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by aribisala0(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Jethrolite:
This is how Nigerians always think they are the smartest but end up being the biggest fools and you can't go wrong with being civil. Also, Russia does not have stiff entry policies for Africans.

I wonder who has been educating you and the over 100 others who saw sense in what you wrote.
The idiot does not know what a visa is I am very sure

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Aboguede(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Senegal and slavery are like 5&6. The spirit of slavemanship

Can d Euro man do it in Africa. If u know u know
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Unblockable: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:

Japanese fans once did it.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by afoltundeseun(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Ytea:
No it's not. It's just, the caption OP gave it was too serious for tidying up ni. Before I opened the thread, I was thinking maybe they prayed, celebrated or have flooded twitter with memes.
Before you open a thread on fp, the caption you see is by the MOD that pushed it to the FP.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2018
This is Russia!
its built on rules, "you trash your waste" if you buy canned drinks into St.petersburg for example, you must dispose off properly, the transparent polytthene bags are distributed to people at point of purchase of refuse creating items.
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by ovcwality(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:
The turn out of African fans during this worldcup has been discouraging. I could count the number senegalese fans and they weren't more than 10 in the entire stadium. It's expensive traveling to Russia and then paying for tickets for the game. But I've already told myself, I must attend the 2026 world cup in the US, Canada and Mexico.
What about Qatar 2022 grin
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Gracespecial101(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
You are quite wrong bro anything can be done for happiness
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Gracespecial101(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
You are quite wrong bro anything can be done when you happy
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Xkalaban(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
What an exemplary behavior of the Senegalese fans to be imitated. Gesture of good will and humility yet determined and focused. No be to come wear the best attire dey do slaying things on top serious matter. Chai! which way Juria
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Oxygen1998: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
from thier name we shall kno em
"viralkid"
Viralkid:
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2018
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44492611

World Cup: Japan fans impress by cleaning up stadium
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Engrlovedaycj: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Senegalese fans have been hailed after cleaning up the stadium 40 minutes after their game against Poland. The fans showed their civil side by cleaning up the stadium joyfully as they celebrated Senegal's 2-1 win over Poland in their opening game of Russia 2018 World cup. Senegal recorded Africa’s first win at the ongoing tournament.

Coached by Alou Cisse, the captain of the Senegalese side which shocked France 1-0 on their road to the quarter finals of the Korea/Japan 2002 World Cup, the Teranga Lions of Senegal scored in both half to record an impressive win.

Led by Liverpool’s Saido Mane, the West African country which is the highest ranked African nation in the FIFA rankings opened their World Cup account through an own goal by Brazil-born defender, Thiago Cionek on 37 minutes.

Senegal, in only their second World Cup appearance since their 2002 impressive debut, however, held on to record an impressive win over the shell-shocked Europeans, and will look to take control of Group H when they meet Japan, who earlier recorded a surprise 2-1 win Colombia, on 24 June.
Nice one
Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/senegal-fans-clean-up-stadium-in-russia-after-match-against-poland.html
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by McBrooklyn(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Egein:

What are you saying? What visa? People who are already in Russia need another visa to go to another Russia? Baba dey use your brain sometimes na.

grin grin
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by sorepco(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
C as u show ur ignorance. Japanese and korean fans have been doing this since the 70s.
Infact no school in japan has cleaners asits done by pupils themselves!!
Go learn bruh!

Viralkid:
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by shomutuski(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:

for most nigerian everything is seen in a negative light..... smh
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by TheInspired: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:

u need to be civilised
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by DreamSonInlaw(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Igboho100:
You are the most intelligent person I've seen here today.

Hahahahahaha
Thanks bruvh
Re: World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland by Jagz16(m): 4:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Musa Nosa Kadiri Dies After Fall From His Apartment In New York / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.