Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold (2086 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Pastor Angel Obinim Sleeps With Lady In His Church To Give Her Husband (VIDEO) / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by onatisi(m): 2:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Angel’ Obinim, popularly called due to the Angelic Miracles he claims to perform has turned a stone he took from a gentleman into gold.

It was learnt Biblical that, Jesus Christ was the first to perform miracles at a wedding in Cana of Galilee, as he turned water to wine— it has now manifested in a different way as the founder and General Overseer of International God’s Way church shocked his congregation when he prayed and turned a stone into real gold instantly.

Obinim turning the stone into a gold live in his church
During church service at Accra Branch, ‘Angel’ Obinim asked his junior pastors to locate a certain man in a jacket with red inner.

He said the man was from Sewhi in the Western Region of Ghana and that he came to church with a stone.

When the man came out, Angel Obinim took the stone from him and declared I have turned this stone into gold.

Immediately, the stone turned into gold. This caused the entire congregation running to the podium to catch a glimpse of the gold.

In a recent video circulating in the early days of May 2018, on social media, Angel Obinim is seen arguing with invisible creatures, who he disclosed to be his master in the heavenly realm ‘Angel Gabriel’.

He spoke in a strange language and explained to the congregation that he was being interrogated by the master for a task, which has often sparked national outrage as many accused him of being a bogus preacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw4LpAXgfkM
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by crafteck(m): 2:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Lol, professor peller must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by michlins(m): 4:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Pastor pastor. Why not turn a trailer load of stone into gold and give your members and even to yourself then cease and desist from collecting offering.

The kind of stupidity I have seen in Ghana, I have seen nowhere else. Some alfas advertise their money minting jazz and funny enough, it's on national television

4 Likes

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by M0ron: 5:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Holy shiet!
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by dalaman: 7:17am On Jun 20, 2018
There is no way Africa will ever develop if we keep taking these people seriously and having those useless superstitious mindset.

African pastors be allegedly turning "stones to gold" raising the dead and healing mad men but can not raise and change the African economy for good. Stupid and shameless liars and thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by onatisi(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2018
michlins:
Pastor pastor. Why not turn a trailer load of stone into gold and give your members and even to yourself then cease and desist from collecting offering.

The kind of stupidity I have seen in Ghana, I have seen nowhere else. Some alfas advertise their money minting jazz and funny enough, it's on national television
This one is even good just about 3weeks ago he was arguing with angel Gabriel and another angel telling them that they are not doing their job problem and that they shouldn't disturb him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDi0y09w_g
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by ODeva(f): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2018
And some people will call this miracle instead of witchcraft ,end time pastor
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by Primesky(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
How does that glorify God?. Is that a miracle or a magic?. How does that save a soul?. People must not allow themselves to be fooled by tricks and magic of the devil.
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by Blackfire(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Guy man come to olumo rock in Ogun state, and turn it to gold...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by romme2u: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2018
shocked

what shall we not see in Africa

People trying to acquire wealth by luck instead of work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by IyawoToBe(f): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2018
@
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by hopefulLandlord: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Many/Most Christians would doubt the authenticity of this story and most of those would infact claim this miracle is arangee but they believe a certain middle eastern Jew turned ordinary water to the best wine and fed 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fishes while having 12 basketfuls of crumbs left

They believe this middle eastern Jew existed and is authentic but this Jew made it clear that those that believe in him would do "greater works" than he did in John 14:12
“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.

if all these are true like you claim, why not believe this pastor changed stone to gold?

4 Likes

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Many/Most Christians would doubt the authenticity of this story and most of those would infact claim this miracle is arangee but they believe a certain middle eastern Jew turned ordinary water to the best wine and fed 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fishes while having 12 basketfuls of crumbs left

They believe this middle eastern Jew existed and is authentic but this Jew made it clear that those that believe in him would do "greater works" than he did in John 14:12
“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.

if all these are true like you claim, why not believe this pastor changed stone to gold?

THEY WOULD ARGUE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE OF HATE. BECAUSE OF ENVY. BECAUSE THE SAID PASTOR IS NOT THEIR PREFERRED PASTOR.

IF THE POPE TURNS ROCK TO GOLD, CATHOLICS WILL BE JOYFUL WHILE PENTECOSTALS WILL LABEL IT SCAM AS SWIFT AS POSSIBLE.

IF THE MIRACLE IS DONE BY TB JOSHUA HIS MEMBERS WILL BE JOYFUL WHILE MOST OF OTHER DENOMINATIONS WILL ACCUSE HIM OF BEING FALSE AND HIS MEMBERS GULLIBLE AND SHEEP.

IF THE MIRACLE IS DONE BY OYEDEPO, JOSHUA'S CONGREGATION WILL FROWN.

IF IT'S DONE BY AN IMAN OR ALFA, THEN ALL THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST WILL UNITE TO RIDICULE AND MOCK MUSLIMS.

RELIGION IS LIKE A COMPETITION... FOR WHO IS THE BEST AT BEING USED LIKE A BRAINLESS SHEEP. AND SO FAR, THEY ALL HAVE EQUAL SCORES.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Primesky:
How does that glorify God?. Is that a miracle or a magic?. How does that save a soul?. People must not allow themselves to be fooled by tricks and magic of the devil.

ODeva:
And some people will call this miracle instead of witchcraft ,end time pastor
Can`t you guys see it is fake?

Please use critical reasoning abeg

1 Like

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by hopefulLandlord: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY WOULD ARGUE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE OF HATE. BECAUSE OF ENVY. BECAUSE THE SAID PASTOR IS NOT THEIR PREFERRED PASTOR.

IF THE POPE TURNS ROCK TO GOLD, CATHOLICS WILL BE JOYFUL WHILE PENTECOSTALS WILL LABEL IT SCAM AS SWIFT AS POSSIBLE.

IF THE MIRACLE IS DONE BY TB JOSHUA HIS MEMBERS WILL BE JOYFUL WHILE MOST OF OTHER DENOMINATIONS WILL ACCUSE HIM OF BEING FALSE AND HIS MEMBERS GULLIBLE AND SHEEP.

IF THE MIRACLE IS DONE BY OYEDEPO, JOSHUA'S CONGREGATION WILL FROWN.

IF IT'S DONE BY AN IMAM OR ALFA, THEN ALL THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST WILL UNITE TO RIDICULE AND MOCK MUSLIMS.

RELIGION IS LIKE A COMPETITION... FOR WHO IS THE BEST AT BEING USED LIKE A BRAINLESS SHEEP. AND SO FAR, THEY ALL HAVE EQUAL SCORES.

Succinct sir! absolutely succinct!!

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Can`t you guys see it is fake?

Please use critical reasoning abeg
The news or the miracle?
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2018
onatisi:

The news or the miracle?
Both.
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Both.
google the pastor name and google the news before jumping to conclusions , try to do some little amount of research , it wont cost you more than 2 minutes or maximum 180 seconds
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2018
onatisi:

google the pastor name and google the news before jumping to conclusions , try to do some little amount of research , it wont cost you more than 2 minutes or maximum 180 seconds
If this man was real, I wouldn`t have to do google search to know, His truth would be obvious to the blind and deaf. Let him make a video of him going to a hospital and healing amputee in front of scientists who can't explain before I believe him

1 Like

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by onatisi(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

If this man was real, I wouldn`t have to do google search to know, His truth would be obvious to the blind and deaf. Let him make a video of him going to a hospital and healing amputee in front of scientists who can't explain before I believe him
you are contradicting yourself , read through ppls comments here , noone is saying the man is real or the miracle he performed is real , but you are saying that the news itself is false and i am telling you to google search and see if the news is real or not , then decide and make ur own opinion if the man is real or not

1 Like

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2018
onatisi:

you are contradiction yourself , read through ppls comments here , noone is saying the man is real or the miracle he performed is real , but you are saying that the news itself is false and i am telling you to google search and see if the news is real or not , then decide and make ur own opinion if the man is real or not
oh sorry then
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by festwiz(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

You, Sir, will forever be remembered.
#respect

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by fizzyf4: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
onatisi:

The news or the miracle?

Been trying to reach you for a while now, Your messages aren’t delivering. It’s quite very urgent. Abeg reach back as soon as you see this.
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by OtemAtum: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
We are waiting for him to turn Covid to David grin
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by StrikeBack(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
I can't laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2020
seen arguing with invisible creatures, who he disclosed to be his master in the heavenly realm ‘Angel Gabriel’.

At the bolded is where I gave up on this story. This is a case of blind leading the bind. How can you call an Angel "Master"? Angels are not meant to be worshipped/served. They are SERVANTS, not masters. So, if a leader of a church does not know something as simple as this, then I wonder how he'll undestand some deep and secret things an anointed man of God should know.
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by ogawriter(m): 5:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Yeye pastor.

If he truly could perform such miracles of magic, he and his congregation would be wealthy to the teeth.

But we all know say nah film the guy dey act.
Re: Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold by SavageResponse(m): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2021
OtemAtum:

grin

(1) (Reply)

If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... / Gettier's Problem / Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.