Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,637 members, 7,823,797 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) (2089 Views)

Beware Of The Prosperity Gospel By Femi Aribisala / Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye / Random And Crazy Posters Of The Prosperity Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2011
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Joagbaje(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2011
No audio
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2011
Are you sure ?

I listened to it loud and clear.

Try this link - http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=2121

"In the UK, unfortunately there are many African churches and ‘Pastors’ who subscribe to the health and wealth prosperity message. It is also popular in Africa itself because it preys on the poor and the desperate who will do anything to get out of their situation, even if that means sowing a seed to get them out of debt but in reality puts them more into debt. " -

Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Enigma(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2011
It would be interesting if the followers of the prosperity "gospel" could make an attempt to challenge or refute what this person is saying because he makes some strong criticisms of that "gospel".

Rough quotes

"The prosperity gospel distorts the message of Jesus Christ . .  . "

"It teaches that tithing or giving to God is an investment"

"It feeds on the greed of its teachers and followers"

"Jesus neither preached nor taught prosperity gospel"

"The prosperity gospel is a seduction into false delusion"

"The prosperity gospel contradicts biblical teaching"

"It is about money"

"It contradicts both the life of Jesus and the purpose for which he died."

Those who believe in the prosperity "gospel", please what do you say to all these?
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Enigma(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2011
Wey dem??
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by ogoamaka99(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2011
NO AUDIO! Please let us have the audio format used in recording that video because it doesn't play in my system and another i have tried.
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Zikkyy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
Enigma:

Wey dem??

You want us to expose our yansh for here angry We (prosperity preachers & lovers) are not interested jare sad when there are more rewarding stuff to be done (like sowing more seeds) angry
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Enigma(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^^ grin Sorry sir; very sorrity! I should have known that prosperity "gospel" people are cowards secretly ashamed of it. tongue
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by PastorAIO: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
Prosperity guys seem to have no audio for this video. Is it demons playing with their internet?
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by ogajim(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
They need to "bind the spirit" of no audio!

They are probably doing some research to find a way to counter this powerful piece or would just ignore it all together hoping the thread goes away.
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by petres007(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Zikkyy:

You want us to expose our yansh for here angry We (prosperity preachers & lovers) are not interested jare sad when there are more rewarding stuff to be done (like sowing more seeds) angry

grin grin grin grin
Pastor AIO:

Prosperity guys seem to have no audio for this video. Is it demons playing with their internet?

I won't be suprised cheesy
ogajim:

They need to "bind the spirit" of no audio!

I'm sure that's what they're doing now. Just wait and see grin
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Enigma(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2011
Dem never finish the "binding" so?
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by petres007(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2011
Enigma:

Dem never finish the "binding" so?

Ah, my broda. . . you no understand. . . for thus sayeth d scripshure: this kind goeth not out but by fasting and prayer! grin grin grin
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
this topic is worth resurrecting for some of our 'tickled eared' friends.
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Joagbaje(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2011
It finally played. And as usual, the guy got it all wrong.

Enigma:

It would be interesting if the followers of the prosperity "gospel" could make an attempt to challenge or refute what this person is saying because he makes some strong criticisms of that "gospel".

Rough quotes

"The prosperity gospel distorts the message of Jesus Christ . .  . "
"Jesus neither preached nor taught prosperity gospel"

"The prosperity gospel is a seduction into false delusion"

"The prosperity gospel contradicts biblical teaching"

Mark 10:29-30
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

"It teaches that tithing or giving to God is an investment"

Philippians 4:15
15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. . .17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

Philippians 4:15 (amplified)
15 And you Philippians yourselves well know that in the early days of the Gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church (assembly) entered into partnership with me and opened up [a debit and credit] account in giving and receiving except you only.

Galatians 6:7
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. . .9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season[b]we shall reap, if we faint not.[/b]

"It feeds on the greed of its teachers and followers"

It is not greed to prosper. It is necessity .

"It is about money"

Money is only a part. Jesus died for a total wellbeing.

"It contradicts both the life of Jesus and the purpose for which he died.

How much do you know of why Jesus came?

Those who believe in the prosperity "gospel", please what do you say to all these?

Properity is not about money . It's a total well-being . Spirt soul and body. God wants us to have dominion over the devil, sin, sickness And have our needs met.

Philippians 4:19
19 But my God shall supply all your need [/b]according to his [b]riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

3 John 1:2
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
Joagbaje:

It finally played. And as usual, the guy got it all wrong.

Mark 10:29-30
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Philippians 4:15
15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. . .17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

Philippians 4:15 (amplified)
15 And you Philippians yourselves well know that in the early days of the Gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church (assembly) entered into partnership with me and opened up [a debit and credit] account in giving and receiving except you only.

Galatians 6:7
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. . .9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season[b]we shall reap, if we faint not.[/b]

It is not greed to prosper. It is necessity .

Money is only a part. Jesus died for a total wellbeing.

How much do you know of why Jesus came?

Properity is not about money . It's a total well-being . Spirt soul and body. God wants us to have dominion over the devil, sin, sickness And have our needs met.

Philippians 4:19
19 But my God shall supply all your need [/b]according to his [b]riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

3 John 1:2
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

My confirmation is that you are a LOVER of MONEY , for your whole gospel revolves around money.

You are actually leading God's precious flock away from the cross, where their flesh must die so that they can live a new life in Christ Jesus/

You cannot worship GOD and MAMMON. You seem to have a soft spot for all this prosperity garbage and to tell you the honest truth I am fed-up with false teachers and if they do not repent soon, judgement shall fall on them.
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Joagbaje(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
frosbel:

My confirmation is that you are a LOVER of MONEY , for your whole gospel revolves around money.

Keep your confirmation in your in your pocket. Your opinion of me is insignificant. You can be a lover of poverty if you like. But what I share is pure biblical truth. Why don't you study it for yourself? . And give me a feed back on those scriptures. Or are you fed up with the scriptures too?
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^

You are a LOVER of MONEY, Fact!!
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Joagbaje(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2011
No rather . A lover of Jesus  I'm a ruler over money . It serves me. And you are . . A servant of money? Or lover of poverty?

I want you to read those scriptures and comment on them . I'm waiting. . .
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
Another one for the prosperity pimps shocked
Re: Integrity Prosperity Gospel By Femi Adeleye ( Seed Sowers Please Watch This ) by Kx: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
We were brought up with John 3.16.
Why did nt prosperity message take the place of GOD IS LOVE as preached those days?

(1) (Reply)

Enemies Of Oyedepo; READ THIS / Happy 34th Anniversary To Winners Chapel.. / The Beauty Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.