Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Instagram Model Jasmin Elago, Exposes Chris Brown Dm’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Model Jasmin Elago, Exposes Chris Brown Dm’s (3786 Views)

Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos / Instagram Model Eudoxie Yao Flaunts Her Curves Again As Usual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Model Jasmin Elago, Exposes Chris Brown Dm’s by ChiomaTCS: 2:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Toronto based blogger and Instagram model Jasmin Elago, seems to have had enough of American singer Chris Brown, sending her private messages and has taken to her social media page to call him out.

Jasmin shared a screenshot of a private chat with the superstar on Instagram and captioned it “He been on this since December 2017”. From the photo we can see Chris Brown slid into her DM months ago and tried chatting her up a few times, which she ignored. However, last night when he invited Jasmin to join him on tour, she replied “Nah I’m good enjoy tho, I know you see that I got a man”.

“Nah, I didn’t look into that deep… My bad” Chris said ...... Read More http://www.tcsnaija.com/2018/06/20/instagram-model-jasmin-elago-exposes-chris-brown-dm/

Re: Instagram Model Jasmin Elago, Exposes Chris Brown Dm’s by YeyeGirl(f): 3:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Chris breezy are u blind ni? Didn't u see she's from Toronto? asin awon groupies Drake... With your abusive lifestyle, she would rather do Drizzy than Breezy...
Re: Instagram Model Jasmin Elago, Exposes Chris Brown Dm’s by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Girls lack maturity, so cause he's a star he doesn't have feelings or shouldn't ask you out? People talk as if it's a taboo for a celebrity to slide in DMs or get turned down

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mum Ties Her Baby And Went To Sleep (Photos) / Damilola Mike Bamiloye Shares Pre Wedding Shots Of His Younger Brother Joshua / Fans Mock Mr.eazi Suit, Mr. Eazi Tears Them Into Pieces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.