Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

What To Do, When You Don't Know What Else To Do. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do, When You Don't Know What Else To Do. (270 Views)

"God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do, When You Don't Know What Else To Do. by Revadebola: 5:23am On Jun 20, 2018
WHAT TO DO, WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.

There are situations of life, you exhaust all your human abilities, connections and wisdom, yet the situation doesn't change.
What else do you do.

In 1st Chronicles chapter 20, King Jehoshaphat faced a similar situation, when three stronger nations than him came against him in battle.

Jehoshaphat came before God and admitted that he doesn't know what to do. Read verse 12.
But he didn't fold his hands to accept defeat. Rather he did these three things :
1. He sought God as he declared a fast.

2 Chronicles 20:3 (KJV)
"And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the Lord , and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah".

Whenever you don't know what else to do, declare a fast.
Fasting is a medium of seeking God. When you fast with the right motive and fast the right way, God will answer your prayers. Read Isaiah 58.

2. Jehoshaphat asked God for help.
No matter the challenge you are facing, don't ever stop praying.
No matter what you lose, don't lose the weapon of prayer. As long as you are praying, you will come out of that trail.

Psalm 50:15 (KJV)
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me".

3. Jehoshaphat didn't know what else to do, so he began to sing praises to God.

2 Chronicles 20:22 (KJV)
"And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten".

Once the enemies can't shut your mouth from praying and singing praises, God will shut up your enemies.
Don't allow the problems overwhelm you to the extent that you can't sing praises to God.
Singing praises is an invitation to God to intervene in your case.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father, stir up my heart with joy.
2. Holy Spirit put a new song in my mouth.
3. Lord help me to overcome discouragement.
4. I confess, "I am more than conqueror".

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

CAN Condemns Alleged Plan To Recruit Former Terrorists Into The Army / The Code Of Success / Can You Post A New Gospel Song You Heard Here Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.