Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,522 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Are You Struggling To Lose Weight? Let's Talk Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Struggling To Lose Weight? Let's Talk Here (259 Views)

COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC / Cases Of Newborn Vaginal Discharge. Ladies Let's Talk / Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling To Lose Weight? Let's Talk Here by lifebank(f): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Being fit and eating whatever you want whenever you want makes life easy.
This is not the same with people that have some extra weight to burn off their system.
To some, they are tired of walk outs and other physical exercises in the bid to keep them fit.
Some others have starved themselves so much that they thought it will yield better result when they deny themselves
that delicious meal all in the name of not adding more weight.
Some have spent so much money on some products that never worked for them.

Well, I am a wellness consultant and you all have me here to discuss the best way to go when it comes to loosing weight
and loosing it very fast .

I will let you know what works in this aspect and how you can be the size you want for life without having to starve again or go through rigorous
exercise.

I have helped many Nigerians to become fit and live a healthy lifestyle.

Well, this trend is just about weight loss.

If you have any challenge loosing body weight or belly fat weight, lets talk it over here.
Don't always fail to visit my signature page below.
All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Know How We Remove Extra Hairs From Our Body With Laser Treatment / Cosmetic Surgery : Teens Now Desperate To Look Like Their Favorite Celebrities / How Long Should You Keep Towels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.