Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is Ojuelegba Bridge Parking Lot For Trucks And Trailers? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ojuelegba Bridge Parking Lot For Trucks And Trailers? (374 Views)

Container Falls Off Trailer On Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / Truck Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ojuelegba Bridge Parking Lot For Trucks And Trailers? by Omooba77: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2018
It saddened my heart to read few minutes I passed Ojuelegba that a truck conveying plywoods fell and killed people. If you are regular user of Ikorodu road - Ojuelegba - Funsho Williams Avenue - Ijora, you will see array of trucks and trailers stationaried on the stretch of these roads.
Years ago; there were nuisance around Sagamu - Mowe-Ibafo axis until Ogun state Government became decisive and chased them away from the express way.
My question is has Federal Government and Lagos State allocated these bridges as parking lots for articulated vans, trucks and trailers?
The noise about the accident will just be for few days and things will return to status quo. For how long are we going to continue this way?
Re: Is Ojuelegba Bridge Parking Lot For Trucks And Trailers? by Omooba77: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2018
Nigeria is a nation without value for lives....
Re: Is Ojuelegba Bridge Parking Lot For Trucks And Trailers? by Omooba77: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2018
lalasticlala help me ask LASG and FG, the loss of lives is very unbearable..
Re: Is Ojuelegba Bridge Parking Lot For Trucks And Trailers? by Omooba77: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
May the Lord comfort families of all those who died and heal those injured.
Re: Is Ojuelegba Bridge Parking Lot For Trucks And Trailers? by Omooba77: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Seun, please dont let us wait till the day one tanker will catch fire around Ojuelegba -Ikorodu road and houses are consumed before we let government know our lives are being endangered by the long trail of trucks and trailers on bridges.

(1) (Reply)

Travel / Lady Burnt To Ashes After Her Motorcycle Carrying Petrol Was Knocked Down By A S / Trucks To Be Barred From Lagos Bridges – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.