Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

How To Make Money Buying And Selling Domains - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Buying And Selling Domains (319 Views)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Let Me Teach You How To Make Money Buying Gift Cards In Nigeria / Do You Know You Can Make Money Buying And Selling On Sancoj For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Buying And Selling Domains by Promarketer(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2018
This business is one of the most lucrative business I have ever delve into. If you are looking for a passive income, I will advice you go for DOMAIN NAME BUSINESS.

How does it work

Literally, there is a secret place where you buy domains for just $1 to $10 and sell it as high as $700 on another platform.

The beauty of this business is that you can see buyers literally within 1 hour of placing an order.

There are millions of domains opening everyday, so tapping into this business is literally the best you can offer yourself.

This business does not interfere with your normal day job because you can do it right from your office in less than 1 hour.

Check the link below to read more

[url]oladsynergysolutions.com/60minsflip[/url]

(1) (Reply)

We Need Suppliers Of Soybeans And Ginger / Printing Press For Sale. / 100 Free Websites For 100 Nairaland Smes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.