Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nicki Minaj Got Back At Haters In The Comments Of Video Of Her Twerking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Got Back At Haters In The Comments Of Video Of Her Twerking (441 Views)

Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Got Back At Haters In The Comments Of Video Of Her Twerking by kaysteph: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2018
NICKI MINAJ GOT BACK AT HATERS IN THE COMMENTS OF VIDEO OF HER TWERKING

Nicki Minaj got time for a few haters on tuesday night. Nicki Minaj comes from the release of her new single with Ariana Grande, called “Bed”, which quickly becomes a mainstream hit. After only a few days out, the single was mentioned this week as the “1 song added to the urban radio”, a performance that Nicki is very proud of. So to celebrate the success of the single, Nicki decided to step on IG Tuesday night and share a small twitching video of the single’s video shoot.

“If you hear #BED it is # 1 ALLOCATED MEMBER ABOUT URBAN � THIS WEEK !!!!! Thank you !!!!! OMGGGGGG �������������� * wait for the internet police and experts to express their misguided anger through their KEYBOARDS * ��, “she has subtitled the post and it appears she was right.

Only a few hours after the video was over, some haters decided to dive into Nicki’s comments and give some shade for the video. One person wrote: “Nicki with a stunned booty”, referring to the fact that it was fake, while another person wrote: “You too stiff”, who both caught Nicki’s attention and eventually ended up at the end of her anger.

Nicki answered the person who said she was “too stiff” by writing ruthlessly “@xoxo_tlolaaaa and you too, too crazy, too ugly, & forehead too big.” GTFO my page. I live my best life on vacation and BED is the number 1 song on urban radio this week Suck my cock now It’s too good! “

Watch the hilarious blow last season (below) with thanks to The ShadeRoom. (Make sure you swipe right to see another answer)

Check it out

http://www.mp3blast.co/nicki-minaj-got-back-at-haters-in-the-comments-of-video-of-her-twerking/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Son-in-law, Ahmed Slams Lady Who Attacked Him Over Deaths In Nigeria / Bleep Outta Here With Your BS- Tiwa Savage Blasts Instagram Beggars / Davido’s Manager,asa Asika Reveals How He Met DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.