Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills (43156 Views)

Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Ndlistic(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Curvy Actress With Tiny Waist, Princess Shyngle shows her twerking and dancing skills, The Gambian born Ghanaian actress shares hot video of her dancing.

This her dance got her fans talking, some said the wonder if she go ribs at all while others said if she is really a human because of the kind waist she have got.

One of the fan who pour out his mind, saying "If I marry this kind person I don't think I can cheat on her, because she have everything".

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/curvy-actress-princess-shyngle-shows.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Ndlistic(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
See reactions, Watch The Full Video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by MrAnele(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Fake curves can't be compared to the curves on this ladies...

Most Curvy Celebrities in Africa or this one Most curviest celebrities in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by dynicks(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nd That's all she's got to offer....Absolutely nothing else!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Amuluonyenaego: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
she fit carry belle so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by grandstar(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
I too dey vex anytime I see this girl!

Why person go comot her ribs for fashion?

14 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Fuckhaters92638: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol see yansh Wish to enter her pussy �� No oo
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by SammyTJack: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
So HOT
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Richdad50(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Teewhy2: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
It is when she gets to 60+ that she will begin to understand the implications of all the surgery she went through.
I hope then she won't say " Had I known"

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Hv7VJVEJo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Magic1: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
How do I locate Auchi? I’m currently in Uyo.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by ChristineC: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
SMH

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by pmc01(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Useless topic, nonsense forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by iornenge81(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
K
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by pmc01(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Magic1:
How do I locate Auchi? I’m currently in Uyo.

Corp member?
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by dynicks(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
so u sef follow dey book space eh! Richdad! Chai!

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by PhenomenalAustin: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Does she still have inguinal canal,
What's the location of her liver

Her coeliac trunk dn scatter!

All viscera are misplaced!

Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by blesskewe(f): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Imagine her in pregnancy
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by femtex007(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gh
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Make I just grab one girl with this shape
Chai !!
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by sparog(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
grandstar:
I too dey vex anytime I see this girl!

Why person go comot her ribs for fashion?

High level madness!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Chiefqueenn(f): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Not to sound jealous or anything but...this shape is not fine tbh

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by OmoOshodi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Take this girl out on a date...be rest assured she's not gonna eat much
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by Belial06: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
What is the point of this post ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by stonemasonn: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
I find her attractive for the first time.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by AndroBlaze: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Any man who marries this lady should start saving for very expensive corrective surgeries or prepare himself to be her nurse for most of his life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by boxypane(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
She's got great shape!
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
my crush for life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Slams APC For Using His Song At Party Convention Without Permission / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.