Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time (20211 Views)

10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade / The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Jerrick(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Assassins creed !!!
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Dollabiz: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Despite warning that game is bad for health
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
WHERE DO YOU PUT "BROTHERS IN ARMY" BIA??
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
my list in no particular order
syphon filter
mortal kombat
resident evil
call of duty
medal of honour
street fighter
tekken
halo
FIFA 13

2 Likes

Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by jumper524(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
of all time and you didn't include super Mario and Contra. as far an concerned all this are indomie genaration games..
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
drunkpunk:
FTC.. Yaaaay
grin
Hit man, Tomb raider and Assassins creed does it for me. Bia where did you keep Justice league?
jumper524:
of all time and you didn't include super Mario and Contra. as far an concerned all this are indomie genaration games..
Are you sure read the topic at all

7 Likes

Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by opsyswagger(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Walking dead
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by ruggedtimi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
where God of war
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by naijabetboy: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Idrismusty97:
That's one problem with Hollywood live actions, They spoil our favorites shows especially Animes. Just look at Death Note, It's like watching flies swirling around a load of dog shît. And Ghost in a shell, Avatar etc Now i heard they want to do live action for One piece. If you can't play the game or watch the Anime then don't spoil our goddamn show!

Assassin creed, Hitman and prince of Persia are all dog shîts to be honest. I haven't watch the latest Tomb raider but it's probably a load of shît too.

Truea, death note, avatar were rubbish. They shouldn't do that to one piece

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Josh44s(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Idrismusty97:
That's one problem with Hollywood live actions, They spoil our favorites shows especially Animes. Just look at Death Note, It's like watching flies swirling around a load of dog shît. And Ghost in a shell, Avatar etc Now i heard they want to do live action for One piece. If you can't play the game or watch the Anime then don't spoil our goddamn show!

Assassin creed, Hitman and prince of Persia are all dog shîts to be honest. I haven't watch the latest Tomb raider but it's probably a load of shît too.

The latest tomb raider is a nice and matured movie. It's the beginning of a new era for lovers of Tomb Raider.

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why is everyone misunderstanding the topic, I said video game MOVIES of all time NOG Best Video Games Of All Time

5 Likes

Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Jogoewa: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Unchantted is the game of the year
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by frankmoney(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
ruggedtimi:
where God of war
read the topic again
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
I've played Silent Hill, Prince of Persia, God of war, Resident Evil, DMC.
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Doxi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Gta5 movie is coming soon...go check YouTube for thriller
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by LZAA: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
shobroy10:
So u don't know Der are many MKs
U want to keep fast and furious
Wat of FIFA18 wc is under production now as we speak
U did not add Mario
Need for speed

Guy abeg go back and do some research I nver even start thinking. Wc kind all time b that
As per movies there are only 2 MKs
Fast n furious was first a movie bro
Fifa make world cup films for every edition(from the first one in 1930 to now)
I think u missed the mario movie and cant blame ya cuz that film was as bad as the street fighter movie
NFS tho is cool
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
jumper524:
of all time
and you didn't include super Mario and Contra.
as far an concerned all this are indomie genaration games..
Our childhood games. grin
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by chukzyfcbb: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
No Super Mario?
No God of war ?
Op you are sick
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Idrismusty97(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Josh44s:

The latest tomb raider is a nice and matured movie. It's the beginning of a new era for lovers of Tomb Raider.
Maybe i will give it a try. I wasn't even a nano bit hype about it, Just saw it as another money milking hollywood parody shît.
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by phreakabit(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Mortal Kombat
This list wouldn’t be complete without some horribly ‘90s campiness. Mortal Kombat isn’t a great film, heck, it’s not even a particularly good one (hence why it’s so low on this list) but it’s the perfect so-bad-it’s-good movie than is full of schlocky fights and honest-to-goodness laugh out loud moments.
I don’t know what’s going on half the time (and neither do the actors, by the looks of things) but this is Mortal Kombat in the ‘90s. It’s just balls-to-the-wall madness, minus the spine-ripping. If you’re ever in need of a movie to watch with mates on a drunken Friday night, make it this one. You won’t regret it.

Man the MK movie was a total mess and a flop!
Similar to the Street Fighters movie.
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Sniper4real(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Where's super Mario
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
phreakabit:

Man the MK movie was a total mess and a flop!
Similar to the Street Fighters movie.
Yeah you right I said that in the post
Vasaratti16:
Mortal Kombat
This list wouldn’t be complete without some horribly ‘90s campiness. Mortal Kombat isn’t a great film, heck, it’s not even a particularly good one (hence why it’s so low on this list) but it’s the perfect so-bad-it’s-good movie than is full of schlocky fights and honest-to-goodness laugh out loud moments.
I don’t know what’s going on half the time (and neither do the actors, by the looks of things) but this is Mortal Kombat in the ‘90s. It’s just balls-to-the-wall madness, minus the spine-ripping. If you’re ever in need of a movie to watch with mates on a drunken Friday night, make it this one. You won’t regret it.
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Alwaysking: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Idrismusty97:
That's one problem with Hollywood live actions, They spoil our favorites shows especially Animes. Just look at Death Note, It's like watching flies swirling around a load of dog shît. And Ghost in a shell, Avatar etc Now i heard they want to do live action for One piece, I rather watch paint dry than seeing Samuel L Jackson going "Gomu Gomu Gomu". If you can't play the game or watch the Anime then don't spoil our goddamn fun!

Assassin creed, Hitman and Prince of Persia movies are all dog shîts to be honest. I haven't watch the latest Tomb raider but it's probably a load of shît too.
u must be full of shît
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by kongolo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Idrismusty97:
That's one problem with Hollywood live actions, They spoil our favorites shows especially Animes. Just look at Death Note, It's like watching flies swirling around a load of dog shît. And Ghost in a shell, Avatar etc Now i heard they want to do live action for One piece, I rather watch paint dry then seeing Samuel L Jackson going "Gomu Gomu Gomu". If you can't play the game or watch the Anime then don't spoil our goddamn fun!

Assassin creed, Hitman and prince of Persia are all dog shîts to be honest. I haven't watch the latest Tomb raider but it's probably a load of shît too
It is.The movie is too self-serious unlike the first Angelina jolie first tomb raider movie which was fun and tongue in cheek.
For my favourite videogame movies,I'll go for Doom,Silent Hill and the first Resident Evil movie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
consultancy:
is there a movie to this?
no, didn't understand the topic at first.
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by ruggedtimi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
frankmoney:
read the topic again
yea.
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Coldsteel(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
No Metal Gear Solid?
Re: 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time by Bizibi(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Silent Hill

Sure, it’s needlessly clunky in places but it sure does bring the chills. In hindsight, Silent Hill was a perfect fit to cut through the thicket of below-average video game movies that seemed to come out every few months in the mid-‘00s. Packed with a decent cast (including a rare sight: Sean Bean surviving!) and more than its fair share of scares, Silent Hill may not stack up to its horror peers but, for a video game effort, it’s more than good enough. Bonus points for including Pyramid Head; just as terrifying (perhaps more so) than its video game counterpart and a sight that will be sure to have you hiding behind the sofa before the credits roll.

lalasticlala, Seun, Cao
I hate the game and the movie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

⭕⭕ PS4, PS4 slim & PS4 pro 1TB.[hacked & unhacked]✅ + PS5❗❗ / Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? / Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.