Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen (28752 Views)

Egypt Goalkeeper Had Previous Preference Of All Senegalese Players On His Water / Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by MOVIC6: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
how many of their women did he drill while staying there.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Rossikki: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

So it's only black who have black hair or head? I thought the the black man also had blue eyes because most of the coloured Sumerian statues are depicted with blue eyes.
Err...only black people have black HEADS. Nobody mentioned "hair". Least of all the Sumerians who called themselves the black headed people. I would not accept random "blue eyed statues" if I were you. The whitewashers of history can show you anything and claim it is what they want you to think.

6 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:
Err...only black people have black HEADS. Nobody mentioned "hair". Least of all the Sumerians. I would not accept "Blue eyed statues" if I were you. The whitewashers of history can show you anything and claim it is what they want you to think.

Lol, comprehension is a problem for most of these "pro-white" niggers on Nairaland! if he had taken the time out to read and understand, he would have probably noticed that the word used was head not hair!

6 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:
Err...only black people have black HEADS. Nobody mentioned "hair". Least of all the Sumerians. I would not accept "Blue eyed statues" if I were you. The whitewashers of history can show you anything and claim it is what they want you to think.

Black heads refer to people who only have black hair as their hair color. Indians are also blackheads because they all have black hair.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Bro, calm down, turn off the computer, drink a glass of cold water, talk a walk for about 5 minutes, regain your sense of reasoning and comprehension, then walk back home, turn on the computer and then read Obi1kenobi's posts again, I am sure you would see the picture when your senses return!

You sound like another racism hunter. Let me guess, you conformed to the same band wagon reasoning that all whites are out to get Africans. This is typical of an inferiority complex, if Africa was developed, all this racism searching behavior wouldn't exist. Stop blaming the white man, improve your surroundings maybe the world will respect you.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:
Err...only black people have black HEADS. Nobody mentioned "hair". Least of all the Sumerians who called themselves the black headed people. I would not accept random "blue eyed statues" if I were you. The whitewashers of history can show you anything and claim it is what they want you to think.

Moreso the white washers are lying that the created the best of everything right till date right?
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Rossikki: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Black heads refer to people who only have black hair as their hair color. Indians are also blackheads because they all have black hair.

You have no brain in your head. Don't presume to tell us that head means hair, OK? Imbecil.e. You are ready to twist the meaning of words in your desperation to feel inferior to white people. Pathetic person.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

You sound like another racism hunter. Let me guess, you conformed to the same band wagon reasoning that all whites are out to get Africans. This is typical of an inferiority complex, if Africa was developed, all this racism searching behavior wouldn't exist. Stop blaming the white man, improve your surroundings maybe the world will respect you.

rentAcock? lol you should be more concerned about trying to rentAbrain, I've been reading through your post on this thread and you haven't mad any sense, your posts so far have been absolutely verbose trash, that was why I advised that you calm down a bit and try to understand before you start ranting.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

rentAcock? lol you should focus on trying to rentAbrain, I've been reading through your post on this thread and you haven't mad any sense, your posts so far have been absolutely verbose trash, that was why I advised that you calm down a bit and try to understand before you start ranting.

And i'm supposed to take someone who's named after a food seriously? You are just another sad case of an African who thinks the world is out to get him. Paranoia and the victim mentality runs deep in every fabric of black societies. A guy makes a joke and they are calling for his head simply because he's a white man, chris rock makes the same joke and its a standing ovation, get the Bleep out of here.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Imbe.cile, are senegalese the only people who sell eye glasses in the Marbella beach in Spain? Dummy, what if that same joke was made by Chris Rock, Kevin Hart, Eddie Murphy, Bill Cosby or Dave Chappelle, would it have been acceptable? Will there be an outcry if any of the aforementioned black commedians made that joke? You are too daft to see the double standard in your argument. And what if those were white Polish players he made that joke to, will you be here whining about racism? For a second I thought you were just a confused and misguided fellow but you've proven to be dumber than I thought. I won't even engage you on the subject of trump supporters and that garbage you posted up there.

He referred to them because they were black. He was equating them with black hawkers. He was defining them by a stereotype. Anyone who is not a window-licking, spit-dribbling buffoon would understand the simple rationale in the "joke", but you could never be accused of using your brains. Stand-up comedians play to different rules. They have to risk being offensive to explore their themes. You can crack jokes about slavery or the holocaust for example at a stand-up gig that every decent person knows enough not to deploy in everyday conversation. Your analogy with Chris Rock and co is profoundly stuupid.

Believe it or not, I spend no time "whining" about racism. I've never gone on social media to criticize anyone's racism. I would even support those who criticize people for being oversensitive rather than ignoring racist jokes. I was only attracted here by mindless buffoons like yourself who do not understand a condescending, patronizing racist joke when they see it and come here to defend it. Then insult our collective intelligence by calling the jokes a "compliment". That is an entirely different thing. I'm here because people like you are dribbling moorons and I don't even give a shiit about Sugar's comments.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Rossikki: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Lol, comprehension is a problem for most of these "pro-white" niggers on Nairaland! if he had taken the time out to read and understand, he would have probably noticed that the word used was head not hair!
They really are pathetic. He is so desperate to be inferior that he is ready to twist the meaning of the word, to conform with his low self esteem. Tufia.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Icon79(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
So because he called them "resourceful chaps", that makes the crap he said acceptable to you? Whom amongst the Senegalese players has he met selling sunglasses

It's airheads like yourself who make white folks to disrespect black people shocked

#Mugu

O pari

alignacademy:

But he said they were resourceful chaps in the next sentence

Why is that being ignored?

Anyway he has deleted the tweet: let's hope some people get on with their lives

4 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by peterphd(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:

Actually, blacks invented writing. They invented speech. The oldest written documents include the Egyptian Book of The Coming Forth By Day, dated over 7,000 years old, and the Ethiopian Scripts. More recently, the Timbuktu Manuscripts, which comprise MILLIONS of written documents dated from at least the 10th century, have been discovered, and are undergoing preservation and restoration. There is a lot that you don't know, and I will advise you to read your history. Start with Cheikh Anta Diop's works. He is Africa's greatest historian, and his books are available on Amazon.

What do you want Africans to do with this your white hating and 'we was kings' message? How do we get out of the mess we are in as a race?

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:

You have no brain in your head. Don't presume to tell us that head means hair, OK? Imbecil.e. You are ready to twist the meaning of words in your desperation to feel inferior to white people. Pathetic person.

This is the problem too much sentiments to where insults are always said. I argued my case without using a single insulting word. Sumeria is closer to the indo-aryan civilizations than it is to Africa so it is logical they were referring to other people. More Sumerian language, Sanskrit bears no single resemblance to any language spoken in Africa. Indian languages are directly derived from Sanskrit. So if Sumeria was in Africa and they were blacks and they used the adjective "white head" to describe themselves because they had white, does it means that the white people with blonde where the ones they were talking about? Pls be logical for once!!
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

He referred to them because they were black. He was equating them with black hawkers. He was defining them by a stereotype. Anyone who is not a window-licking, spit-dribbling buffoon would understand the simple rationale in the "joke", but you could never be accused of using your brains. Stand-up comedians play to different rules. They have to risk being offensive to explore their themes. You can crack jokes about slavery or the holocaust for example at a stand-up gig that every decent person knows enough not to deploy in everyday conversation. Your analogy with Chris Rock and co is profoundly stuupid.

Believe it or not, I spend no time "whining" about racism. I've never gone on social media to criticize anyone's racism. I would even support those who criticize people for being oversensitive rather than ignoring racist jokes. I was only attracted here by mindless buffoons like yourself who do not understand a condescending, patronizing racist joke when they see it and come here to defend it. That is an entirely different thing,

Composing a word salad typical of schizophrenics and those with borderline personality disorder just to a pass a point across doesn't make you smart in any way, rather it shows a person who's trying so hard to be relevant on the internet. And probably the intended results would be that maybe I would be intimidated and probably let you off the leash, but it ain't happening, I personally derive joy in enlightening mindless internet warriors like you, it is always my pleasure.

And why should certain people get away with making racist jokes and not others? Does that make sense to you? Why aren't you whining about black comedians making jokes about black people? But hell would break lose if a white comedian like Adam Sandler or Jim Carrey make a racist joke or use the "Nigger" word. Now do you see how foolish you are? Inducing an aneurysm simply because a white man made a joke about a group of senegalese players. Maybe you should take the other guy's advice and take a walk, get some fresh air in, drink some chill water. But i will be right here waiting for your reply though.

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by NwaAbia007: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
peterphd:

What do you want Africans to do with this your white hating and 'we was kings' message? How do we get out of the mess we are in as a race?

The first step to redemption is "Knowledge of self"(Knowing who you are and who your enemies are).
Then acknowledge your flaws, and work on bettering yourself.
The first step however is knowing yourself.
I don't agree with the "we was kings" African-American mentality, but we have to realize that the true AFRICAN identity, was bastardized by the Europeans, and they are intent on keeping us down! I have a hunch that there is a bit of bitter history between us and them lost somewhere, most likely Hannibals march on Rome or something deeper. They seem to hate Blacks more than any other race, Arabs inclusive.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Rossikki: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

This is the problem too much sentiments to where insults are always said. I argued my case without using a single insulting word. Sumeria is closer to the indo-aryan civilizations than it is to Africa so it is logical they were referring to other people. More Sumerian language, Sanskrit bears no single resemblance to any language spoken in Africa. Indian languages are directly derived from Sanskrit. So if Sumeria was in Africa and they were blacks and they used the adjective "white head" to describe themselves because they had white, does it means that the white people with blonde where the ones they were talking about? Pls be logical for once!!
Your problem is that you have read the history of everyone else on earth but yours. Nobody said Sumer "was in Africa". You do not seem to understand that every race you see today was descended from migrating Africans. The ancient middle east comprised 100% black people, because they were the only people in existence in the earliest times. White/light skin developed among original black emigrants through albinism and climatic adaptation. The original settlers of Europe, China, India, Australia, were all BLACK AFRICANS. The Out of Africa thesis clearly shows that Africa is the birthplace of humanity. How can you feel inferior to your children?

5 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:
Your problem is that you have read the history of everyone else on earth but yours. Nobody said Sumer "was in Africa". You do not seem to understand that every race you see today was descended from migrating Africans. The ancient middle east comprised 100% black people, because they were the only people in existence in the earliest times. White/light skin developed among original black emigrants through albinism and climatic adaptation. The original settlers of Europe, China, India, Australia, were all BLACK AFRICANS. The Out of Africa thesis clearly shows that Africa is the birthplace of humanity.

The original settlers were black says who? Why are their patterns of writing, speech, building, clothing, and culture evidence to the contrary. Atleast they would have assimilated much of it.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Rossikki: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

The original settlers were black says who? Why are their patterns of writing, speech, building, clothing, and culture evidence to the contrary. Atleast they would have assimilated much of it.

What patterns of speech, writing, and building are you talking about? NOTHING you see there is foreign to Africa. Once you understand that all humans are descended from Africans, then NOTHING is "foreign" to Africa. The "patterns" you see are merely modifications to original African prototypes and conventions.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Icon79:
So because he called them "resourceful chaps", that makes the crap he said acceptable to you? Whom amongst the Senegalese players has he met selling sunglasses

It's airheads like yourself who make white folks to disrespect black people shocked

#Mugu

O pari

Obi1kenobi:

Not sure why you're all being deliberately obtuse. It takes a special kind of stupiid to think that someone condescendingly comparing a bunch of Senegalese footballers to black people on a holiday island hawking items to tourists is paying the players a compliment. It's not a compliment. Neither is the "joke" particularly witty or funny. That you find the modern outrage culture of social media tedious and excessive doesn't mean you have to defend racist tropes just so you can sound tolerant in your own mind.

Thanks for the feedback.

You have a right to your opinion like everyone else.

But are you really suggesting intolerance of views you don't like? That would be Terrorism 101!

None of us was there to see the people he claimed to see.

Just re-read your post, and ponder on how respectful you are with your comments.

Not everything must be painted with the broad brush of racism.

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by NwaAbia007: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Imbe.cile, are senegalese the only people who sell eye glasses in the Marbella beach in Spain? Dummy, what if that same joke was made by Chris Rock, Kevin Hart, Eddie Murphy, Bill Cosby or Dave Chappelle, would it have been acceptable? Will there be an outcry if any of the aforementioned black commedians made that joke? You are too daft to see the double standard in your argument. And what if those were white Polish players he made that joke to, will you be here whining about racism? For a second I thought you were just a confused and misguided fellow but you've proven to be dumber than I thought. I won't even engage you on the subject of trump supporters and that garbage you posted up there.

Some of you argue blindly. I am not insulting you, but to understand where he was coming from you need to know where this "Marbella beach" thing started. This exact comment was made back in 2016 by Lazio's Senad Lulic about Chelsea's Antonio Rudiger , who was playing at Roma at the time. And it caused a lot of outrage and calls for sanction even by Italians, so I don't know why you guys are here trying to play down this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Composing a word salad typical of schizophrenics and those with borderline personality disorders just a pass a point across doesn't make you smart in any way, rather it shows a person who's trying so hard to be relevant on the internet. And probably the intended results would be that maybe I would be intimidated and probably let you off the leach, but it ain't happening, I personally derive joy in enlightening mindless internet warriors like you, it is always my pleasure.

And why should certain people get away with making racist jokes and not others? Does that make sense to you? Why aren't you whining about black comedians making jokes about black people? But hell would break lose if a white comedian like Adam Sandler or Jim Carrey make a racist joke or use the "Nigger" word. Now do you see how foolish you are? Inducing an aneurysm simply because a white man made a joke about a group of senegalese players. Maybe you should take the other guy's advice and take a walk, get some fresh air in, drink some chill water. But i will be right here waiting for your reply though.

What relationship do schizophrenics have with "word salad", abi you just intended to spew verbose drivel to combat your insecurities? Why else are you rambling about my trying to be "smart" and relevant, other than battling your insecurities. And then rambling about "enlightening" me. grin
Enlightenment coming from the socially unevolved cretin who doesn't understand the social context behind jokes: that the audience and the author does matter. That I may crack jokes to my siblings that I wouldn't to an outsider. That I may crack jokes to an Igbo man that I wouldn't to an Hausa or Fulani man. That a Jewish comedian may crack jokes about the holocaust. It's his way of poking fun about a very dark history. So might a black American about slavery or the Jim Crow era. Your average white man is socially evolved enough to understand how this context matters, even though mindless cretins like yourself draw laughable naive equivalences between a black man cracking self-effacing jokes and white men ridiculing black people.

I asked you simply before how you think your average middle class Northerner for example would take it if I cracked jokes comparing them to my "hardworking" maiguard or shoemaker and you were waffling something else. If you meet the average Hausa person, do you start cracking mooronic "funny" jokes comparing them in stereotyping language? Answer the question.

9 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
NwaAbia007:

Some of you argue blindly. I am not insulting you, but to understand where he was coming from you need to know where this "Marbella beach" thing started. This exact comment was made back in 2016 by Lazio's Senad Lulic about Chelsea's Antonio Rudiger , who was playing at Roma at the time. And it caused a lot of outrage and calls for sanction even by Italians, so I don't know why you guys are here trying to play down this issue.

Yav come hia again abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:
Your problem is that you have read the history of everyone else on earth but yours. Nobody said Sumer "was in Africa". You do not seem to understand that every race you see today was descended from migrating Africans. The ancient middle east comprised 100% black people, because they were the only people in existence in the earliest times. White/light skin developed among original black emigrants through albinism and climatic adaptation. The original settlers of Europe, China, India, Australia, were all BLACK AFRICANS. The Out of Africa thesis clearly shows that Africa is the birthplace of humanity. How can you feel inferior to your own children?
The Out of Africa Theory posits that modern humans migrated from East Africa sometime between 70 - 60 thousand years ago, expanding into Asia first, reaching Australia by 50,000 years ago and then later bringing our species into Europe around 40 thousand years ago.

In China a growing number of archaeological sites are producing fossils from fully anatomically modern humans, the oldest are around 180,000 years old debunking the out of Africa Theory.
Truth is life sprang up in the continents at different times.

Albinism in humans is a congenital disorder characterized
by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin,
hair and eyes. Albinism is associated with a number of
vision defects, such as photophobia , nystagmus , and
amblyopia . IT IS A DEFECT, IT'S A MUTATION AND NOT A SUSTAINABLE EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS!
Whites are very distinct from blacks, with different brain size, and different hip types. It's not lack Pigmentation that makes one a white person, for example the brain of the white man is always larger than the black man. Their skull shape are always different and the hip bone of the blacks generally slimmer than the whites.. lol

More so you need to learn rhetorics..

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
NwaAbia007:

I googled Marbella beach and the picture of a beautiful beach in Spain came up. I don't know about Antonio Rudiger's experience. But the fact that Africans want to feel victimized as though they are saints or haven't done or said worst things is funny at best. The same people who have caste systems whereby some members of a tribe are classified as outcasts (Osu). The same people who make innocent racist and stereotypical jokes about "oyinbo" people without even realizing that they are being racist. The same people who call black Americans "akata" people who only do drugs, have several baby daddies and refuse get an education, yet, these are the same people who run on twitter to act like they are being persecuted or offended by racist jokes. That's hypocrisy and I will never stand for that.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Rossikki: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

The Out of Africa Theory posits that modern humans migrated from East Africa sometime between 70 - 60 thousand years ago, expanding into Asia first, reaching Australia by 50,000 years ago and then later bringing our species into Europe around 40 thousand years ago.

In China a growing number of archaeological sites are producing fossils from fully anatomically modern humans, the oldest are around 180,000 years old debunking the out of Africa Theory.
Truth is life sprang up in the continents at different times.

Albinism in humans is a congenital disorder characterized
by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin,
hair and eyes. Albinism is associated with a number of
vision defects, such as photophobia , nystagmus , and
amblyopia . IT IS A DEFECT, IT'S A MUTATION AND NOT A SUSTAINABLE EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS!
Whites are very distinct from blacks, with different brain size, and different hip types. It's not lack Pigmentation that makes one a white person, for example the brain of the white man is always larger than the black man. Their skull shape are always different and the hip bone of the blacks generally slimmer than the whites.. lol

More so you need to learn rhetorics..
You are posting a lot of uninformed nonsense and racist gobbledegook. It is lack of Melanin that makes one a white person, not "brain size". And "brain size" is not uniform among individual races. The size of a Somalian's brain is larger than a Greek's, and larger than a Chinese. The size of a Southern African San's brain is larger than an Arab's. So your racist theory is discredited. Whoever taught you your poisonous garbage has a lot to answer for. Brain size has nothing to do with intelligence (cos I know that's what you're thinking) otherwise elephants would be building space vessels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by rentAcock(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

What relationship do schizophrenics have with "word salad", abi you just intended to spew verbose drivel to combat your insecurities? Why else are you rambling about my trying to be "smart" and relevant, other than battling your insecurities. And then rambling about "enlightening" me. grin
Enlightenment coming from the socially unevolved cretin who doesn't understand the social context behind jokes: that the audience and the author does matter. That I may crack jokes to my siblings that I wouldn't to an outsider. That I may crack jokes to an Igbo man that I wouldn't to an Hausa or Fulani man. That a Jewish comedian may crack jokes about the holocaust. It's his way of poking fun about a very dark history. So might a black American about slavery or the Jim Crow era. Your average white man is socially evolved enough to understand how this context matters, even though mindless cretins like yourself draw laughable naive equivalences between a black man cracking self-effacing jokes and white men ridiculing black people.

I asked you simply before how you think your average middle class Northerner for example would take it if I cracked jokes comparing them to my "hardworking" maiguard or shoemaker and you were waffling something else. If you meet the average Hausa person, do you start cracking mooronic "funny" jokes comparing them in stereotyping language? Answer the question.

Maybe because we are in a faceless forum, you think people are as stupid as you are. Since you've refused to do your research on the meaning of "word salad" and its clinical manifestations in people with schizophrenia, I've googled it for you and attached a screenshot. Judging by your nairaland name, you are either a star wars fan or you watch star wars movies. I can totally understand why you are trying so hard to sound smart when engaging in a dialog with a person who claims to rent or sell chickens. But you've only made a fool of yourself thus far, but that's Ok, I see my efforts of enlightening you as a value for all the money you spend on recharge card, data subscription or monthly internet service if you are in a foreign country.

You are too blind to see the fallacies in your reasoning but I will spell it all out for you in simple terms. Black comedians make racist jokes about Jews, blacks, whites, Arab and Asians all the time and get away with it. But a white man can never make a joke about black people and not lose his job. Example, former radio host Don Imus made a joke about the hair of a group of black female basketball players a few years ago, and there was such a huge outcry, even the Reverend Al Sharpton called for his resignation, and he was ultimately booted out of the show. This is just one of many such scenarios whereby a white man makes a joke about black people and riff raffs like you start whining like little bitches.

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:
You are posting a lot of uninformed nonsense and racist gobbledegook. It is lack of Melanin that makes one a white person, not "brain size". And "brain size" is not uniform among individual races. The size of a Somalian's brain is larger than a Greek's, and larger than a Chinese. The size of a Southern African San's brain is larger than an Arab's. So your racist theory is discredited. Whoever taught you your poisonous garbage has a lot to answer for. Brain size has nothing to do with intelligence otherwise elephants would building space vessels.

Lol, dude you can't cure stupid. Leave that neo-slave alone.

3 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rossikki:
You are posting a lot of uninformed nonsense and racist gobbledegook. It is lack of Melanin that makes one a white person, not "brain size". And "brain size" is not uniform among individual races. The size of a Somalian's brain is larger than a Greek's, and larger than a Chinese. The size of a Southern African San's brain is larger than an Arab's. So your racist theory is discredited. Whoever taught you your poisonous garbage has a lot to answer for. Brain size has nothing to do with intelligence otherwise elephants would building space vessels.

What i stated is well documented with facts, videos and scientific experimental research. It is just a google search away. These are real life anatomical evaluation with real skeletons, skulls and genetic datas from the different races.
Im wasting my time with you.
Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Icon79(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
My apologies, I didn't mean to be rude. But I was a little bemused by all the excuses some of y'all are making for a covert racist comment cloaked as a backhanded compliment. C''mon, yes, we weren't there but I know for sure that he couldn't have seen any Senegalese player selling sunglasses because all the Senegalese players are fulltime professional footballers.

O pari

alignacademy:

Thanks for the feedback.

You have a right to your opinion like everyone else.

But are you really suggesting intolerance of views you don't like? That would be Terrorism 101!

None of us was there to see the people he claimed to see.

Just re-read your post, and ponder on how respectful you are with your comments.

Not everything must be painted with the broad brush of racism.

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

Maybe because we are in a faceless forum, you think people are as stupid as you are. Since you've refused to do your research on the meaning of "word salad" and its clinical manifestations in people with schizophrenia, I've googled it for you and attached a screenshot. Judging by your nairaland name, you are either a star wars fan or you watch star wars movies. I can totally understand why you are trying so hard to sound smart when engaging in a dialog with a person who claims to rent or sell chickens. But you've only made a fool of yourself thus far, but that's Ok, I see my efforts of enlightening you as a value for all the money you spend on recharge card, data subscription or monthly internet service if you are in a foreign country.

You are too blind to see the fallacies in your reasoning but I will spell it all out for you in simple terms. Black comedians make racist jokes about Jews, blacks, whites, Arab and Asians all the time and get away with it. But a white man can never make a joke about black people and not lose his job. Example, former radio host Don Imus made a joke about the hair of a group of black female basketball players a few years ago, and there was such a huge outcry, even the Reverend Al Sharpton called for his resignation, and he was ultimately booted out of the show. This is just one of many such scenarios whereby a white man makes a joke about black people and riff raffs like you start whining like little bitches.

More ramblings of a very insecure person fixated with how I'm trying to "sound smart". I've mentioned nothing about your job or mine, but he randomly brings it up. grin I don't give a shiit whether you sell chickens or you sell robots. And no, the only Star Wars film I've watched was Revenge of the Sith and it bored me to death, so no, I'm not a Star Wars fan - but keep trying to psychoanalyze me on the internet while crying that I'm the one "trying to sound smart".

A very popular black radio DJ, Reggie Yates, lost his job in the UK for cracking a Jew joke. White Jeremy Clarkson kept his job for donkey years on BBC after several racially charged incidents. So your attempt to expose a double standard is rubbish. White comedians like Bill Burr crack racial jokes all the time. So have the likes of Bill Maher.

The twaat keeps regurgitating the line about my whining about a joke when in reality, every comment here was directed at the cretins who claimed the joke was "complimentary" and couldn't understand how it would be construed as racially charged. I will repeat my question again, which you've avoided twice: do you walk around "complimenting" Hausa people telling them how they remind you of your gateman or shoemaker or okada man or watch repairer or whichever abokis you deal with? How do you think they will take your "joke"? I've tried to distill it in that context for better assimilation, but you're deliberately obtuse, so I'd like you to answer that simple question.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
rentAcock:

And oh......your "word salad" is associated with schizophrenics? Congrats for using your Google and employing words that have no actual relevance. Care to tell me how anything I posted was "schizophrenic"?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos / Amarachi Nwankwo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Supreme Court Confirms Messi Fraud Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.