Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,001 members, 7,841,843 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (86424 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by egoldman(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
I have had a similar experience year back, My junior brother had called from Nigeria to inform me that armed robbers had taken more than $13,000 that I had sent home from him.
Less than 100,000 naira was mine out of the whole amount. I was with my wife when I got this bad news. We got home and I went straight to the room, switched off my phone as i didn't have any answers yet to give the owners of the money.
It was while on the bed and looking at the ceiling thinking, that my wife who came to India six months ago then, did something that surprised me. She brought out $1,300 and gave me.
I asked her where did she get such money, she said anytime she was to watch my clothes, she used to see dollars in my pockets, and also around the room, like under the pillow.
That money was not much of the what the robbers took, but what she did that day really made me love her more than ever before. Yes, there are still good women in Nigeria, always pray that God would give you a wife that would stand with you in time of trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Godwin616: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
nabegibeg:

Help will never find you in the midst of your adversity. Your sorrow shall be your food. Useless person
Please easy bros. Sometimes you just need to Ignore some people. From thier comments you can easily figure out how childish they are.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by awoofawoo: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
obc:
Everybody now wants to write like Nwamaikpe thereby committing blunder. Guy, appreciate good omen and stop this criticise-all mentality. Supposing the woman decides to keep the money? Mtcheeeww!!!

That guy is senseless....... Just ignore am! Where some women are known to secretly own the house, they and their husband reside in and still made their husbands to pay house rent yo them...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
somehow:

Absolutely. This one time stuff she did is seen as a biggie even if the man has been paying rents non stop for years.

I wonder what people understand by the word "couple" in this part of the world.

Team work.. Team work... Team work.. You dont wait till the other has reached his limit and be disgraced before stepping in to assist. Do some women in Nigeria even know the meaning of the word "Helpsmeet"?

exactly!!! rent is a man's duty so wifey should let him suffer to pay it, even though she could help/support him in times of needs?! makes absolutely NO bloody sense!
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by midehi2(f): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
skarlett:
So for one year you couldn't come up with your house rent and your wife's life savings is what is making you shine teeth on social media? Some men these days have no shame undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man was given a big surprise by his wife after their landlord came to their house to collect the rent. According to the man identified as Goodluck, his landlord came to their house angrily to collect his rent which expired a month ago as he (the landlord) shouted to the hearing of his neighbors thereby humiliating him in the process.

His lovely wife who felt embarrassed decided to cover her husband's shame and save his face by coming to his aid when he needed it most.

She gave him the sum of N147, 400 which she had been saving in a box - to pay the house rent.

The excited man took to Facebook to share the good news as he advised men to try and marry a good wife.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

"My wife surprised me today. My landlord came to my flat today and embarrassed me by shouting to the hearing of the whole neighbours that my rent expired last month and he needed repayment as for me hush my pocket is not telling me good story.

But surprisingly I mean to my greatest surprise my sweet wife felt humiliated and dragged me inside her room and brought something out which she asked me to break Open I obeyed and used a hammer to brake it open my people do you know what I saw it was money and I counted it diligently to be #147,400. 00.

men I know fit shout I called the landlord immediately to send me his account no and tomorrow asap on my way to the bank. Advice please marry a good wife like mine you be happy always and please if you see my angel thank her for me she saved my face..."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/wife-surprises-husband-after-their-landlord-stormed-their-home-over-house-rent-photos.html

So after we have married all the good wives, who go come marry the Bad wives Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by donblazer10(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
thesicilian:

Are you saying you wouldn't pay her back if it were you?
it's stupid to pay her back..you're not owing her..she's his WIFE for goodness sake..the house is for the both of them...

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by omoadeleye(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
so hubby had problem to pay the rent, and this useless woman couldnt just bring the money out on rent day....she had to wait till the landlord disgraced them to bring the cash?!?!?!? maybe that man wouldnt have been in such situation if his wife had contributed to the family wellbeing earlier!!!

man is suffering to pay the bills, wifey sees that but instead of helping him she secretely is saving money?!?!?! what kind of deluded world is this?!?! were they not "ONE"?!

That's her life saving, she is definitely hoping maybe her husband will get the money before the landlord will come and embarass them, but, when the landlord came so soon she doesn't have any choice again than to surrender her life savings

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by ufuosman(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Indeed she is a woman of virtue. She deserves some accolade
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Aplaudez(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
inspired!
may God make you guys last long for yourselves!
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
You can make your point without the insult's, men are extremely secretive it wasn't stated in the story if she was aware of their rent issue prior to the landlords morning round with the husband.... The man clearly stated she led him back to the house and showed him her saved up money...... If that's not loyalty, support and virtuousness then I don't know what else is.

MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT
NONSENSE!!!!
so hubby had problem to pay the rent, and this useless woman couldnt just bring the money out on rent day....she had to wait till the landlord disgraced them to bring the cash?!?!?!? maybe that man wouldnt have been in such situation if his wife had contributed to the family wellbeing earlier!!!

man is suffering to pay the bills, wifey sees that but instead of helping him she secretely is saving money?!?!?! what kind of deluded world is this?!?! were they not "ONE"?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by larrybee2017(f): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

If you ever have the oppurtunity to come back in your next life, please endeavour to ask for a functioning brain. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
skarlett:

[s]Did I say he should not collect it? Collect it and hide your face, what's the relevance of posting it on sm? Is it a thing of joy for your landlord to embarrass you for rent after one year? You're part of the shameless men for your comment undecided[/s]
Trash
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
omoadeleye:
That's her life saving, she is definitely hoping maybe her husband will get the money before the landlord will come and embarass them, but, when the landlord came so soon she doesn't have any choice again than to surrender her life savings

so you actually think that if husband has no money to pay the rent (when its due), wifey has a "choice" to keep HER money?! is that not "her" family's shelter AND/OR wellbeing we are talking about here? what would be MORE important than paying the rent, if i may ask?!

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Asowari:
Trash

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Gennn:
You can make your point without the insult's, men are extremely secretive it wasn't stated in the story if she was aware of their rent issue prior to the landlords morning round with the husband.... The man clearly stated she led him back to the house and showed him her saved up money...... If that's not loyalty, support and virtuousness then I don't know what else is.

true... it is indeed possible that wifey didnt have a clue that hubby couldnt pay the rent, but my reply stands on the assumption that she indeed knew that hubby couldnt pay the rent, and knowingly decided to wait a month before thinking to help.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Lordoffreemen: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
yusufyusuf1:
A good wife getting married to a senseless husband this can of issues are not meant for social media
Mr. Perfect. Yeye dey smell

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
skarlett:

E pain am
if that's u on ur dp,then I just waste my time, typing with a house girl

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
she showed respect; she respected him enough to not as a wife doubt the ability of her husband to provide, but she has a plan to fall back on just incase. Mind you she didn't save that money over night.

MrBrownJay1:

true... it is indeed possible that wifey didnt have a clue that hubby couldnt pay the rent, but my reply stands on the assumption that she indeed knew that hubby couldnt pay the rent, and knowingly decided to wait a month before thinking to help.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by chukzyfcbb: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
just one month

meanwhile these tenants here are owing part rents for over 5months now giving stories upon stories.

Real estate in Lagos na war!
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Asowari:
[b]if that's u on ur dp,then I just waste my time, typing with a house girl/b]

See this riffraff grin grin grin grin grin

Like if you see me on the street you go get mind talk to me cheesy
Bruh get a life and stop waiting for women to deliver you from the generational poverty your lineage is entrenched in. I'm done replying you
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by nextstep(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

I don't know... if our guy hadn't frittered his money on beer (about 500/night) or olosho (1-2k per encounter) or naijabet or "business" or some other frivolous pursuit*, he'd have enough money for rent over the course of 1 year. Nobody's fault but his for causing embarrassment to himself ... he knows rent is due, and should save accordingly. Now the wife has used all their family savings (which should be kept for emergencies like hospital treatment, bail, fixing the roof, or some other unpredictable expense).

1. If she secretly didn't save money, he would have found something to spend it on... it's a recurring theme in many marriages. Even this wonderful video from Niniola beautifully shows this good sense that wives have demonstrated since time immemorial.
Unless he learns to save, they will be in a worse situation next year.

2. Maybe he didn't even let her know the true situation in the first place... you know men and their pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qcaggEL1z8?t=249

* Don't mind me jare... I'm just insinuating and casting aspersions...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by insabarnur(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
A good wife indeed.saving your money for in time of need..looking forward to my own good wife.

1 Like

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Gennn:
she showed respect; she respected him enough to not as a wife doubt the ability of her husband to provide, but she has a plan to fall back on just incase. Mind you she didn't save that money over night.

the day rent was due and he didnt have the money to pay for it, there was NO DOUBTS that he wouldnt be able to provide....so again, the question would be: why wait a whole month before bringing her savings?

what kind of respect is this that you wait for "your whole family" (not just him) to be disgraced before helping him?! btw, it doesnt matter if the money is the result of years of saving. as a married couple, they are "ONE"

2 Likes

Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by chuks34(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
iamjavadem:
...and the landlord was waiting for them to finish taking selfie with the money before paying him abi? Stpry doesnt add up. I wont be surprised if the landlord was ever at their house.

Read again
men I know fit shout I called the landlord immediately to send me his account no and tomorrow asap on my way to the bank.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by identitylenz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
it's a good thing o but then you're calling thieves to yahseffs na
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
And immediately i called a photographer to come and snap the moment.
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
skarlett:
So for one year you couldn't come up with your house rent and your wife's life savings is what is making you shine teeth on social media? Some men these days have no shame undecided

Ask you Uncle in America if that is not the way their women assist their husbands... all this Nigerian girls mentality is why many of you are not yet married
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by eodavids(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
So many bachelors will surely make up their mind to get married now, for this singular act that depicts women as correct partners in marriage.

I am please, because this is not one of those posts that end with comment like "fear woman".

So,

TRUST WOMEN!!!
Re: Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos by MrMacinterchi1: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

Devil's advocate .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.