Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 (340 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 by dallyemmy: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you, Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Unto you, my Father, who is able to keep me from falling and present me faultless, before the throne of glory, I commit my soul, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, sanctify and keep me holy and undefiled, till the end, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every legal ground and points of accusations of Satan, against me, be destroyed by your mercy and by the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, increase me in the knowledge of you, and help me to pray according to revelations and knowledge, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, quicken my spirit, soul and body, to watch and to pray, without ceasing, that I may escape the tragedies of the end time, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, keep me spiritually awake and alert, 24/7; please, don't allow me to sleep the sleep of death, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when the trumpet shall sound, please, let me still be found in you, clothed in Your righteousness, faultless to stand before Your throne, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, do all You need to do in me, to present me faultless before Your throne, on the last day, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, when the roll shall be called in heaven, let me and Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional/ general overseer of RCCG, be counted, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 by dallyemmy: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Thursday, June 21, 2018) - Judging or Teaching?

1.I worship you, my Father, because you are the accurate and righteous judge, who has unlimited and infinite wisdom.

2.Thank you, Father, for your love, mercy and grace, over my life and destiny.

3.Thank you, Father, for the multitude of your counsels as revealed to us in your holy book.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, in anyway I have judged and ridiculed others, inspite of my own imperfections and limited knowledge, please, forgive me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to study and meditate daily on your word, to show myself as a workman, who needed not be ashamed, but rightly dividing the word of truth, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to preach your word in season and out of season, declaring your whole counsel, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me not to judge others that I may not be judged, because judgement is your sole prerogative.

9.Father, give me more understanding of your word that I may be able to know when I am declaring your counsels or judging others, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, arise, in your anger and execute your judgement upon all my adversaries, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, in any area, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, has fallen short of your glory, please, let your mercy prevail over judgement, in his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

The Transforming Process / You A Gospel Artist ? / God’s Plan Goes With God’s Strategy - Matthew 10:1-13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.