Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (38591 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Problem / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by themodernman: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
I'm so happy to make this comment on FP . Please do not buy this phone,my brother recently bought it at the slot. After few days he wanted to on it again. Then the phone hanged. And refuses to On. Then he went back to slot several times,nothing was done nor they gave him another phone. They told him that the software to flash it isn't available yet since its a new phone. Can you imagine. The person At the slot only gave him his small phone to be using and ask him to come back next week Tuesday for the next excuse I guess.. lipsrsealed

Chei Tecno na scam meen...almost fell for thus phone oh!.

Make I continue my Samsung life jejely abeg...no money to go troway....

Better I buy an 80k samsung and use vigorously for 2years than buy a 40k Tecno and use for 6months despite pampering it like a new born babe.

Wisdom abeg...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by yusasiv(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
are you serious?

Sincerely... The phone is bad
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Ejadike(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
This device is very good.... The battery is awesome
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Rubiesangel: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
davillian:

Dash me the dead phone grin
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Ejadike(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
I'm so happy to make this comment on FP . Please do not buy this phone,my brother recently bought it at the slot. After few days he wanted to on it again. Then the phone hanged. And refuses to On. Then he went back to slot several times,nothing was done nor they gave him another phone. They told him that the software to flash it isn't available yet since its a new phone. Can you imagine. The person At the slot only gave him his small phone to be using and ask him to come back next week Tuesday for the next excuse I guess.. lipsrsealed
bro, I also use this same device and I'm quoting you with it. The device has been serving me well...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Ejadike(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
themodernman:

Better I buy an 80k samsung and use vigorously for 2years than buy a 40k Tecno and use for 6months despite pampering it like a new born babe.

Wisdom abeg...
bro, this device he's talking down on is actually a nice device and I'm using it to quote you now. I don't have any issue with it.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Rubiesangel: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
themodernman:

Better I buy an 80k samsung and use vigorously for 2years than buy a 40k Tecno and use for 6months despite pampering it like a new born babe.this particular device is awesome and is really selling. Do not follow for tricks of mischievous people trying to run down stronger brands like TECNO.

Wisdom abeg...
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Rubiesangel: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
The fact that this isn't a first hand experience, makes it nothing but a forged story, borne out of malicious intent. The phone in particular is a solid device and has continued to record high sales week in, week out. So I ad I've you grab one for yourself today.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by hAlexandro(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Well my own hangs too
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by ghettochild4u(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
YhungPablo:
SLOT is the worst place to buy a fone....
they will never change it rather they help u fix by giving it to their engineers
i stopped buying fones from dem in 2009..
down here in S.A.
they will change the fones for you...
cos all goods are insured

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by themodernman: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ejadike:
bro, this device he's talking down on is actually a nice device and I'm using it to quote you now. I don't have any issue with it.

Bro why some people dey get fault with Tecno then? Rarely do you see people buy a new Samsung and complain not even up to a month after buying....

I'm typing with my Galaxy A5 I bought in January 2016. Na me wreck this phone to the point of even stepping on it sef....the screen don cracking yet the phone still dey bounce dey go!

I bet I'll kiss my Tecno goodbye with the harsh conditions I subject my gadgets to.

I don't buy things for pampering, I buy them to use the hell outta them till they work no more.

1st Phone Galaxy Note1- bought it 2012, used it till 2014 before the irreversible OS upgrade rendered every battery I bought for it useless cos of its high spec.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1- bought 2014, used the hell out of it both for reading, browsing, gaming, receiving calls, chatting and everything else you can think of. Just woke up January 2016 to use it once more and the tin no on again grin. I patted it on the back and said welldone boy! You don try wella! And discarded it.

Samsung Galaxy A5- Walked into a Sammy shop the next day after my Note 10.1 burial and purchased this. It's been working since then even though I don barruff hin life wella! Enough falls, enough brushing. The tin no wan gree die.

And one tin about me, no matter how rich I am, if phone still dey work, I go dey use am go. But I really need to change this ASAP.

Now tell me which Tecno can endure all these hardship?

Abeg J7 Pro it is meen. Make God help hin pikin abeg. I go use that one too till hin kpai! grin grin grin

2years atleast for all my phone.

Mind you I don't even use casing or screen protector for my phones. Dem dey fall directly for ground and still bounce back, no shaking.

Tecno should pls take a seat and watch.

Samsung 80k, Tecno 45k and you want the same Quality.

Oversense na hin be our problem for this Naija...smh

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by henry007(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
themodernman:

Bro why some people dey get fault with Tecno then? Rarely do you see people buy a new Samsung and complain not even up to a month after buying....

I'm typing with my Galaxy A5 I bought in January 2016. Na me wreck this phone to the point of even stepping on it sef....the screen don cracking yet the phone still dey bounce dey go!

I bet I'll kiss my Tecno goodbye with the harsh conditions I subject my gadgets to.

I don't buy things for pampering, I buy them to use the hell outta them till they work no more.

1st Phone Galaxy Note1- bought it 2012, used it till 2014 before the irreversible OS upgrade rendered every battery I bought for it useless cos of its high spec.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1- bought 2014, used the hell out of it both for reading, browsing, gaming, receiving calls, chatting and everything else you can think of. Just woke up January 2016 to use it once more and the tin no on again grin. I patted it on the back and said welldone boy! You don try wella! And discarded it.

Samsung Galaxy A5- Walked into a Sammy shop the next day after my Note 10.1 burial and purchased this. It's been working since then even though I don barruff hin life wella! Enough falls, enough brushing. The tin no wan gree die.

And one tin about me, no matter how rich I am, if phone still dey work, I go dey use am go. But I really need to change this ASAP.

Abeg J7 Pro it is meen. Make God help hin pikin abeg. I go use that one too till hin kpai! grin grin grin

Mind you I don't even use casing or screen protector for my phones. Dem dey fall directly for ground and still bounce back, no shaking.

People have been doing the same thing with TECNO phones, using them for 2 years and then upgrading. Nothing new here.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by themodernman: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
henry007:

People have been doing the same thing with TECNO phones, using them for 2 years and then upgrading. Nothing new here.

Pampering them you mean?

Bro I no just wan stain my write up there, but I've actually used a Tecno before, the "thing" no last pass 3months, e kpuff! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by youngderek1(m): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2018
i have infinix note 4 for sale, 32gb rom 3gb ram 4300mah with all its accessories fixed price is 48k
location is lagos

if u are interested contact me on 07017732093 or 08101230540
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Precixx(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Please, does it consume RAM fast, like how many percent does it consume on standby, how many do I get to use

And I dont play online games, but I play offline hd games, can it play it flawlessly
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by henry007(m): 2:13am On Jun 22, 2018
themodernman:

Pampering them you mean?

Bro I no just wan stain my write up there, but I've actually used a Tecno before, the "thing" no last pass 3months, e kpuff! cheesy

you have no idea how much beating TECNO phones can take. Been rough handluing them since the days of Phantom A.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by themodernman: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2018
henry007:

you have no idea how much beating TECNO phones can take. Been rough handluing them since the days of Phantom A.

Tecnofanboy. Defend am till last drop of blood.

Yinmu cheesy
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by YhungPablo(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2018
Rubiesangel:
The fact that this isn't a first hand experience, makes it nothing but a forged story, borne out of malicious intent. The phone in particular is a solid device and has continued to record high sales week in, week out. So I ad I've you grab one for yourself today.
I think you don't know what you're saying? A forged story. If you don't believe anything try and believe this. But if you still don't believe then you're nothing but a tecno worker
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by YhungPablo(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2018
Ejadike:
bro, I also use this same device and I'm quoting you with it. The device has been serving me well...
my brother also use it for like one week or also and its good but believe the story. While oning d phone one day it stopped at Welcome logo movement and hang there
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Pekuliar: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2018
I'm subscribing to this

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Rubiesangel: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
YhungPablo:
I think you don't know what you're saying? A forged story. If you don't believe anything try and believe this. But if you still don't believe then you're nothing but a tecno worker
TECNO worker or not, you do t ha e first hand information and you want.me to believe you. As how na?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Worldgr8est: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Phone for Sale at a Moderate price.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A(5.5inches,2gigram,16gig rom,13mp rear camera,5mp front camera,3000mah battery)....Working perfectly.
Terms of payment: Transfer or Cash (Face-to-face). Call or Chat me up on whatsapp 07038557137.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by YhungPablo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Rubiesangel:
TECNO worker or not, you do t ha e first hand information and you want.me to believe you. As how na?
any way they've compensate him with another phone. lipsrsealed
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Norman4real(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
themodernman:

I had Tecno h6 for 2yrs and dropped it when it got charging issues but was still working. Gave it to a cousin who used it for an extra year before it went totally dead. Right now I got a C9 that's almost 2yrs and never seen a mechanic. Dropped it in water once but after sun drying it and switching off for 2 days it was good as new. So your story means nothing to me.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Rubiesangel: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
YhungPablo:
any way they've compensate him with another phone. lipsrsealed
TECNO always represents. They can't leave you stranded, it's not in their culture
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Behankey(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2018
Wizzaro2014:
such a nice device, how much is the cost?
I think it's about 45k
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Behankey(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Vizzy4u:
heats up like pressing iron ba. My friends phone does that and it is a tecno. Crap product. Make em go this advance nations c if de no arrest em 4 sub-standard kini
As I reply this, my Samsung S8+ is hot and it surely doesn't make it a crap phone. It is normal for phones to get a little hot after a long period of use. Cut Tecno some slack.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by Freelancerx: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Had to watch this. It is detailed. And it shows that the phone is a very useful one
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by PureMe01: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ejadike:
#marketingmustpay
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by tollybloggz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
I bought d phone for my younger bro on Friday @ Ikeja dscl, 43k very nice phone
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by chicwoman(f): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
The Pouvoir is quite good
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth by chicwoman(f): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oh nice
tollybloggz:
I bought d phone for my younger bro on Friday @ Ikeja dscl, 43k very nice phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown / See The Latest Bb Charger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.