Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,765 members, 7,827,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? (12503 Views)

Help!how Much Data And Network Can Be Used To Stream Full 90min Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by melodyogonna(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
We all know how expensive data bundles cost in Nigeria, and streaming live channels eats alot of data - so how much data do you use every month on IPTV and how frequently do you use it?

This might help those considering about leaving cable TV decide how viable it is with Nigeria data plans.

check this thread for more about IPTV if have no idea about it
https://www.nairaland.com/2190544/all-iptv-internet-protocol-television

Also check here to see how to connect it to your TV using android TV box
https://www.nairaland.com/3653419/which-android-tv-box-best

lalasticlala and Dominique, seun, mynd44 please move this to FP, I need this information.

1 Like

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Alejoc(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
I need this info too..... Need to make informed decision... Your head dey there op!
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by melodyogonna(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Santa2: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2018
I currently use swift for the 7k sub for 30GB. I stream only Netflix for now. Would setup Iptv shortly thanks for those links by the way. Am considering moving to tizeti (wireless.com) who provide unlimited download for 9,500 subscription monthly. though setup is 30k. Anyone using Tizeti??
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by melodyogonna(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
I made deep research and found these guys from America (on Reddit) saying they use about 4 terabytes every month.
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Santa2:
I currently use swift for the 7k sub for 30GB. I stream only Netflix for now. Would setup Iptv shortly thanks for those links by the way. Am considering moving to tizeti (wireless.com) who provide unlimited download for 9,500 subscription monthly. though setup is 30k. Anyone using Tizeti??
Tizeti is da bomb..i subscribed 3 weeks ago and since then, no looking back. I use a smart TV
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by melodyogonna(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
we don't have those network providers in Enugu
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Fabinu(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
georgee:

Tizeti is da bomb..i subscribed 3 weeks ago and since then, no looking back. I use a smart TV
What's the total cost pls
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Kunle106(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fabinu:

What's the total cost pls
its 40k total cost for the first month setup and sub
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by dagok(f): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Brand New HD satellite Receiver

Pre Installed with all IPTV Channel.(BEIN SPORT 1-12) and with some other 173 sports channels.
Only Consume 200MB for Full Match (90mins) and No Buffering...

Watch all FA CUP, CARLING CUP free on this HD satellite Receiver is far better than Android TV BOX

PROMO PRICE.....20K

CALL OR WHATSAPP
EMMANUEL

IT CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by ollah2: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
georgee:

Do you are use their service? If yes, where your area and how meaningful is the service? Is it truly unlimited. Pls shed more light. Thanks
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by ollah2: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Santa2:

Do you are use their service? If yes, where your area and how meaningful is the service? Is it truly unlimited. Pls shed more light. Thanks
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Elxandre(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2018
Bump.
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by ollah2: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
ollah2:

Cc santa2
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by tonididdy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
georgee:

are they in abuja ?
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
tonididdy:

are they in abuja ?
Run away from Tizeti shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Tuvic007(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2020
georgee:

Run away from Tizeti shocked

Do you still use Tizeti?

Please I really need your advice. I want to know if their unlimited packages are truly unlimited and how reliable is their network.

I'm thinking of streaming live matches and other channels on my smart TV, instead of buying DSTV.
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tuvic007:

Do you still use Tizeti?

Please I really need your advice. I want to know if their unlimited packages are truly unlimited and how reliable is their network.

I'm thinking of streaming live matches and other channels on my smart TV, instead of buying DSTV.
Thier network is trully unlimited.. Network speed is epileptic.. I used them for close to two years and I nearly committed suicide cos of Tizeti.. I don't know how their network is now.. I left them Oct 2019
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Tuvic007(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
georgee:

Thier network is trully unlimited.. Network speed is epileptic.. I used them for close to two years and I nearly committed suicide cos of Tizeti.. I don't know how their network is now.. I left them Oct 2019

Okay thanks
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Benjamin702: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
In fact, it often depends on the subscription. It is obvious that buying a subscription for half a year or a year will be a more profitable solution. In the service https://iptvgrand.com/en/ 14 euros per month, which seems quite affordable
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by PipulTV: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Benjamin702:
In fact, it often depends on the subscription. It is obvious that buying a subscription for half a year or a year will be a more profitable solution. In the service https://iptvgrand.com/en/ 14 euros per month, which seems quite affordable

Get Pipul TV IPTV and watch the complete package without buying DATA.
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2021
PipulTV:

Get Pipul TV IPTV and watch the complete package without buying DATA.

Don't listen to this guy... Pple using this stuff are in premium tears already
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by PipulTV: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2021
georgee:

Don't listen to this guy... Pple using this stuff are in premium tears already

It's available nationwide in all Agent outlet.

Pls locate an agent to obtain a Data free SIM card today and stream IPTV without buying DATA.

We appreciate honest feedbacks, as we see feedback as a gift to help us serve you more.

Our Partner Network is MTN, everywhere you go.

Watch TV and not your Data.
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
PipulTV:

It's available nationwide in all Agent outlet.

Pls locate an agent to obtain a Data free SIM card today and stream IPTV without buying DATA.

We appreciate honest feedbacks, as we see feedback as a gift to help us serve you more.

Our Partner Network is MTN, everywhere you go.

U see unaself outside

Premium tears everywhere

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2021
PipulTV01:

Only God knows your heart.
"EYES ARE USELESS WHEN THE MIND IS BLIND"
Just above the message you are pointing is a customer's view of enjoying stable streaming.

IPTV works with many factors and an individual's local network connectivity is a factor. Our current partner Network that provides the DATA Free streaming is MTN.

We always welcome feedbacks good or bad.
We see it as a gift to help us serve our customers more.

We are enjoying the free publicity you are giving the company.
Keep it up

Anyways guys Contact me below to obtain your Sim card and stream IPTV unlimitedly without Data.
Dey dia be deceiving urself with motivational talks.

1pm.. Stream is good
1:05pm..Stream is terrible... Somebody is dia in your group swearing for u
Monday... Stream is good
Tuesday.. Someone is left frustrated by PipulTv

Who are u deceiving, definitely not me

My mind is.. We don't want u Ben to deceive more people into purchasing this nonsense you call box/iptv

You have been lying since 2017 till now and i know you will continue lying.. Na your way

No be byforce to do fake and illegal IPTV business. Go to your village and start a farming business and sell your farm produce to us. We will buy provided your farm produce are of good quality.. If they are like PipulTv, we won't buy

Is it not this IPTV i have been using since 2018 and no single complain angry angry

Oniranu Oniro oshi.. Ogun kee u dia with ur lies grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2021
PipulTV01:

You're a reflection of what you say
Your reply has revealed you for who you are.

I wish good for you.
Well not everyone will like you.

Pipul TV is here to stay, and it's definitely living rent free on your Head. We are grateful for the Free publicity you always give us.

We are on the right path and we will get there.
Like I always say "Eyes are Useless when the Mind is Blind"

Yeye... Be posting 1% out of your 10 customers who are happy and i will be posting the remaining 99% who are disgruntled grin
Don't get me wirong.. Nobody is saying PipulTv has not come stay.. Buh please, stop telling lies to your customers and be truthful once in this in your miserable life
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
PipulTV01:

You're the one getting us wrong by comparing us with your go to Pirate operations.

Pipul TV is here to stay and play by the rules.
We are a licensed IPTV broadcaster.

We appreciate your keen interest on this project, pls do stay tuned.

We welcome feedbacks, both positive and negative.
We see it as a gift to help us serve you more.

We appreciate the free publicity as always.
#WiGadaDey
Make i siddon dey look you.. No be today u don dey lie come... Since 2017
U have it in u

Prospective buyers of this box. Beware... Benjamin na chronic liar

U av been warned
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
PipulTV01:

It won't take anything from you to act matured and reasonable.

This company is growing everyday but you linger on with your falsehood.

We appreciate your words and will always wish good for you.

There's something for everyone on Pipul TV.
#WiGadaDey

Dey dia dey blow grammar..

Again, buyers beware of Benjamin/PipulTv

Na Premium tears dey end am oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Discovery On Opening Dstv Channels / Why exactly do you need a car diagnostics scanner!!! (10k, Works With All Cars ) / Dstv To Increase Their Subscription Fee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.