Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,629 members, 7,854,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? (12604 Views)

Help!how Much Data And Network Can Be Used To Stream Full 90min Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Gentledizzle: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
georgee:

Yeye... Be posting 1% out of your 10 customers who are happy and i will be posting the remaining 99% who are disgruntled grin
Don't get me wirong.. Nobody is saying PipulTv has not come stay.. Buh please, stop telling lies to your customers and be truthful once in this in your miserable life

You dey use pipultv?
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Gentledizzle:

You dey use pipultv?

God forbid

People wey dey use am are currently swearing for Benjamin/PipulTv
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
PipulTV01:

Why castigate something you are not using and don't even know how it works.

Truly the eyes are useless once the mind is Blind
Sharap dia u fool.. Who told u i didn't use this useless thing called PipulTv angry angry
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
PipulTV01:

You don't have to use insults to present your points, it's just goes further to expose what a blind ignorant critic that you are.

Keep it up, you are not using it but you think you know everything.

What a Life!
It's either u ar Ben or one those foolish dealers in Lovemola, ZikOgolo or Celestine.. U sound more like that moronic Lovemola who invested all his life savings into this fraud called PipulTv.. So u av no choice than to defend it with your blood
Admit it u slowpoke.. PipulTv is rubbish and dia is no point cajoling innocent people into buying this android 6.0 box for 25K and end up being miserable immediately afterwards

Will u pple die if u tell the truth?

Will heaven fall if u tell ur prospective customers the way it is?

Awon oniranu...

E go pain una say una no fit yank me comot here.. This is not your Telegram group where u yank off pple for standing up to ur stupid lies
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2021
PipulTV01:

You're in pain clearly for nothing, you can't live us and yet can't live without us clearly.

Keep roaming around and stay tuned to all our progress.

Scripture says “To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure”-Titus 1:15.

I will now just ignore you

Coz clearly you don't have any solid fact to back your unsolicited false claims.

Is Pipul TV a licensed IPTV broadcaster?
Yes
Do customers stream unlimitedly without buying DATA?
Yes
Is Pipul TV partnering MTN to offer DATA-Free streaming?
Yes
Do Pipul TV broadcast all Live matches?
Yes

Why are you in pain, you clearly don't have anything to offer, if they can't argue with fact they go ahead throwing insults and getting personal. You won't die if you act matured and reasonable for once.

I believe you are a grown up adult, I just feel for people around you.

Beware of PipulTv.... A company built on solid lies by Benjamin himself...

If you come here and say it as it is.. We no get problem.. Buh say una still continue this lie lie since 2017 wey make Facebook throway una account... As lomg as u continue deceiving pple, we won't let u rest.. No peace for liars like PipulTv

Wetn concerm me with una.. Who told u i can't live without idiots like una.. I threw my PipulTv box inside guttter when i discovered na pure waste of money and was deceived into buying, just the way u are doin.
25K wey i suppose take drink Heineken and chop better Nkwobi, Ben lie so tey, i carry 25k dash am for this nonsense thin u call PipulTv grin grin

Read very well.. My problem is the lies u guys are peddling upandan.. PipulTv can go to hell for all i care

All those nonsense Yes Yes u wrote up dia
Na u set exam questions, na u mark am

Imagine, still lying they have partnership with MTN.. Oloriburuku ni bobo Ben yi ooo. No worries, tomorrow i go ask my guy wey dey work for MTN mke e show me the yeye business partnership MTN and PipulTv sign.. Shebi u no wan repent for lie lie... I dey come
And if he tell me say nothing of such exist between PipulTv and MTN(which i already know), una own don finish be that

Just wait for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Shey u can see how stupid Ben and PipulTv are... Lies lies lies lies

Shebi una dey make useless mouth here now say PipulTv get agreement with MTN.. grin grin

Benjamin, go and change your lie lie ways so u go fit make one small part of heaven

I will still come back here when i ask my guy finish for MTN about business partnership between MTN and PipulTv... grin grin

U dey make people suffer just to watch common TV and u refer to them as less privileged... Na Ogun go chop ur mouth dia

Make dem dey pay u 3,500 and still be using dia data abi.. And what service are u rendering for collecting 3,500?

1 Like

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Okusi(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Good morning,
Have you confirmed? What substitute can you advice

georgee:

Beware of PipulTv.... A company built on solid lies by Benjamin himself...

If you come here and say it as it is.. We no get problem.. Buh say una still continue this lie lie since 2017 wey make Facebook throway una account... As lomg as u continue deceiving pple, we won't let u rest.. No peace for liars like PipulTv

Wetn concerm me with una.. Who told u i can't live without idiots like una.. I threw my PipulTv box inside guttter when i discovered na pure waste of money and was deceived into buying, just the way u are doin.
25K wey i suppose take drink Heineken and chop better Nkwobi, Ben lie so tey, i carry 25k dash am for this nonsense thin u call PipulTv grin grin

Read very well.. My problem is the lies u guys are peddling upandan.. PipulTv can go to hell for all i care

All those nonsense Yes Yes u wrote up dia
Na u set exam questions, na u mark am

Imagine, still lying they have partnership with MTN.. Oloriburuku ni bobo Ben yi ooo. No worries, tomorrow i go ask my guy wey dey work for MTN mke e show me the yeye business partnership MTN and PipulTv sign.. Shebi u no wan repent for lie lie... I dey come
And if he tell me say nothing of such exist between PipulTv and MTN(which i already know), una own don finish be that

Just wait for me grin grin
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Okusi:
Good morning,
Have you confirmed? What substitute can you advice

Send me a DM so i can add you to our watsapp group

1 Like

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by Okusi(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2021
georgee:

Send me a DM so i can add you to our watsapp group

Done, I don't have your number either
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by maeshal(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
If you use pipul tv anything your eye see make you take am. Your complaint will be shutdown, you will even be blamed for their terrible network, streaming is terrible. Honest review
PipulTV:

Get Pipul TV IPTV and watch the complete package without buying DATA.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
maeshal:
If you use pipul tv anything your eye see make you take am. Your complaint will be shutdown, you will even be blamed for their terrible network, streaming is terrible. Honest review

Leave them.. I have been preaching this to them..PipulTv na premium tears oo.
If u complain, Benjamin (the owner of PipulTv) go insult ur papa and mama before yanking u off dia Telegram hole
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
PipulTV01:

If only we could be honest with our "honest Review".

Your mate says he's looking up on our partnership with MTN, he hasn't come to report back to the public again, I have decided to ignore him until he acts more reasonable and matured I have strong hopes he can. We should try to be more factual with our allegations, Pipul TV is a licensed IPTV broadcaster, it's not a Kodi operation you are used to, ask yourself why has no company come live on this platform, the terrain is not as easy as you think, what we need is your support to give real-time detailed feedbacks to help us serve you more and if I may ask when was the last time you used Pipul TV to conclude this your honest review

#WiGadaDey
Don't be excited yet.. I am coming with my findings Ben
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
PipulTV01:

Am patiently waiting Georgee The Pipul TV strong enthusiast grin

Gerrout grin grin
Re: How Much Data Does IPTV Cost You Every Month? by georgee(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
PipulTV01:

grin grin grin

I go leave una for now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Discovery On Opening Dstv Channels / Why exactly do you need a car diagnostics scanner!!! (10k, Works With All Cars ) / Dstv To Increase Their Subscription Fee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.