Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) (35100 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by stephenduru: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
According to a report shared by an online user,the man pictured below was caught while trying to rob BJ Hostel around Second Transformer in Adenike area,LAUTECH.
Witnesses said the suspect was not with a gun or knife but he carried only a scissors. He was however caught before he could carry out his plot.The suspect was reportedly chained till daybreak and when he tried to escape, he was stripped unclad and beaten.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/man-caught-while-trying-to-rob-hostel.html

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
angry

There are a lot of people in buhari's government that deserve worse treatment than this guy.

EFCC should also probe Yusuf Buhari to establish how he got Tens of Millions of cash to buy a power bike that nearly killed him. If he can't defend it, then he deserves this kind of treatment too. He's a citizen too, Isn't he?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by darkmarky(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is Always the End of The WICKED!!

1 Like

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by MrPolitics: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
This one is not smart. You went to rob at Adenike of all places.
Adenike where all the Crazies of Lautech reside.
Ode

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Constie(f): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good he was caught!

2 Likes

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lautech of all places is where you went to steal cheesy watch how criminals in the school will be the first set of people beating him cheesy

Why censor the pics lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Reelectbuhari: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Despite by now I suppose to have haul my missile at this yoruba boy...
but over to him
yusuf buhari is a thief.....i mean bloody thief...
he should be tried by international criminal court....
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
nawaoo see person body, everybody is struggling to get money, now see your body with Zebra marks. say no to stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
If a white man says something like this is how Africans punish thieves, all the racism hunters will start whining like little sissies. Now is this a civilized way of handling a thief? Just terrible.

1 Like

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ladyF(f): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

There are a lot of people in buhari's government that deserve worse treatment than this guy.

EFCC should also probe Yusuf Buhari to establish how he got Tens of Millions of cash to buy a power bike that nearly killed him. If he can't defend it, then he deserves this kind of treatment too. He's a citizen too, Isn't he?

You have said it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
He's dead embarassed embarassed embarassed

It happened in adenike, my hostel area.

5 Likes

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Merciful mob. He should come try in Onitsha or Aba.
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by miniziter(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
My LAUTECH AGAIN?
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
YOU NEVER SEE ROBBER WITH PARKER AND STICK? THEIR OWN IS TO PARK YOUR PHONES THROUGH OPEN WINDOW AT NIGHT WHEN YOU SLEEP OFF WITH THE PHONE ON THE GROUND

3 Likes

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fuckster565:

Was he beaten to death?

1 Like

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by wonuks(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Eyha, poor boy. If he had Npower now at least he wouldn't think about stealing. hand him over to police biko. #saynotojunglejustice

Still looking for a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization? No advanced payments required. Check my signature. Only serious people please*

1 Like

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lazy youth. Olorun o ni se eru wa leru ole..

It's 60k only. www.nairaland.com/4573425/neat-samsung-s7-edge-60k
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by orbis(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Can we stop posting pictures of beaten up and naked suspected criminals on this site. Nairaland is like a window to Nigeria and what does the international community see when they open this website.

They call us shithole and we cry like babies. Pls Seun and co should intervene.

6 Likes

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by vioment: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is not right. Small beating is okay but not this much. Small beating and hand him over to the security services. This country is too backward on many fronts. Person wey no injure anybody or kpai anybody don't deserve this.
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by benben1000: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by benben1000: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
I could tell he is an afonja by just looking at him. They look like northern kenyans or South Sudanese.

1 Like

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
harizonal123:

Was he beaten to death?

No, he was released in the morning after a serious beating overnight. He was not able to walk, so he crawled for like 20 metres before giving up in that spot.

It's really sad, I was thinking it,s just one abnormal dude before they told me he stole something.
Lautech guys no get joy at all. cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by sabbiboi: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
they will flog this guy destiny out of his body ;
Mobs wey no get mercy.... I fear that beaten.
Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fuckster565:

all of you in the hostel are crazy and uncivilised.continue to praise bigger thief and punishing the smaller once.u are not ashame to say he is dead because it happen close to that ur squalor u call hostel.

2 Likes

Re: Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) by DAntivirus: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is really uncalled for, I know thieves sometimes leave bitter memories in our minds but let's still be humans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.