Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) (35092 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by LifeDrama: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
A viral reports sighted by MandyNews.com on our sister's blog, Adomonline, Unidentified woman at Assin Dansame in the Assin North Municipality in the Central region allegedly poured hot palm nut soup on the Praso police commander, Superintendent Isaac Tetteh, during a feud in the area.

For what MandyNews gathered, the incident happened when the commander and his team visited the town to mediate a feud between residents of Assin Dansame and some community workers who had visited the town.

He responded to a distress call by the chief of Dansami which indicated that some aggrieved youth wielding and brandishing machetes were causing mayhem over the Community Water and Sanitation Agency taking over the management of the town's water.

The police, therefore, went to ensure calm and arrest the suspects but in the process, the unknown lady, who was obstructing them from carrying out their lawful duty, poured the hot soup on the police officer. Supt. Tetteh says he was not hurt and counts the situation as one of the hazards his job comes with.

Reports however indicate that 2 other policemen were also attacked in the process leaving them with various degrees of injuries.

The police, however, managed to arrest two persons who are in their custody assisting them with investigations, while there is a hunt for the woman who allegedly poured the hot soup on the officer.

Police in the area have confirmed the incident and revealed that they are currently investigating the matter and will bring the attackers, said to be involved in the violence, to book.

@>> https://mandynews.com/angry-ghanaian-woman-pours-hot-banga-soup-on-police-commander-photos/

1 Share

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Nbote(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lol... He is literally in hot soup

229 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
The woman don enter hot soup be dat...she get luck sey no be nigeria,she 4 use her tongue lickwash d uniform...imagine her licking d man head and ears

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2019
wish another angry woman will stone him with fufu, or Amala.

14 Likes

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Woman should be arrested and jailed for assault.

If it happens in Nigeria, the same thing too...

Yes, our police has not been fair to us...but they too deserve the right to do their work peacefully.

For all we know, the woman was probably obstructing the arrest of a criminal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by namiji2598: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2019
ok
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Holyman3(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2019
I tell you, women have temper issues.

They mostly act before thinking.

Thats why when I hear that their husbands beta them, I don't pity them.

They have poisons in their mouth and only a cm man can stay with them.

If my wife is this violent, she is gone

3 Likes

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Quorax: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2019
tactius:

Oga...go to the sexuality section of Nairaland...and post your matter there. There are guys and gurls who would click on your website well well.

Thank you.
he is stealing password with that link... do not click. people who click will have their nairaland account hacked and if it is linked to their real email, it is worse.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2019
Wahala
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by namiji2598: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2019
the village people have gotten to get finaly
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Quorax:
he is stealing password with that link... do not click. people who click will have their nairaland account hacked and if it is linked to their real email, it is worse.

So, it is that bad...thanks for the info...even though I don't click on such websites.
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by nairalee(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2019
Bloggers!!!

The woman was just playing with the man o. He said he's strong like Akpu she now poured him the soup as a continuation of the joke.

Bloggers can twist any story for clicks

1 Like

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by boxypane(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2019
Hot soup!? I don't think the soup hard much pepper.
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2019
sad sad sad make she diz with ordinary Nig koburu.
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Zubi10(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2019
LifeDrama:
A viral reports sighted by MandyNews.com on our sister's blog, Adomonline, Unidentified woman at Assin Dansame in the Assin North Municipality in the Central region allegedly poured hot palm nut soup on the Praso police commander, Superintendent Isaac Tetteh, during a feud in the area.

For what MandyNews gathered, the incident happened when the commander and his team visited the town to mediate a feud between residents of Assin Dansame and some community workers who had visited the town.

He responded to a distress call by the chief of Dansami which indicated that some aggrieved youth wielding and brandishing machetes were causing mayhem over the Community Water and Sanitation Agency taking over the management of the town's water.

The police, therefore, went to ensure calm and arrest the suspects but in the process, the unknown lady, who was obstructing them from carrying out their lawful duty, poured the hot soup on the police officer. Supt. Tetteh says he was not hurt and counts the situation as one of the hazards his job comes with.

Reports however indicate that 2 other policemen were also attacked in the process leaving them with various degrees of injuries.

The police, however, managed to arrest two persons who are in their custody assisting them with investigations, while there is a hunt for the woman who allegedly poured the hot soup on the officer.

Police in the area have confirmed the incident and revealed that they are currently investigating the matter and will bring the attackers, said to be involved in the violence, to book.

@>> https://mandynews.com/angry-ghanaian-woman-pours-hot-banga-soup-on-police-commander-photos/
how' I wish the woman will come down to Nigeria
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by tydi(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2019
Lol

If it was to be Yoruba stew couple with the hotness.. Its equivalent to acid

6 Likes

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by passionberry(f): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2019
Holyman3:

sure you sef no dey violent no? As your Monika Holyman..are you holy self ?

1 Like

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2019
We have enough news like this in Nigeria this week that was never heard. Why bring story from Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2019
grin
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by Davidsure(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2019
grin

Check my signature to start start investing on Bitcoins.
Re: Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) by passionberry(f): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Holyman3:

na so ..you yourself are sure you are not violent..Mr holyman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) / Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.