Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (6144 Views)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by meobizy(f): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2018
This thread is dead on arrival.
Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Flaghouse1: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Acidosis:

Ignorance.

Do you know by merely making reviews and comments on Nairaland, you tend to improve your writing and narrative skills? Some people have made more money [by "wasting their time" online] than you can ever make from your productive offline time.

Some people make comments just to ensure that people see their signatures (adverts). That way, they save cost on traditional advertising.

Having said that, mobile users and those who fail to logout often are prone to high rates.

If you've not been making waves, contacts or returns from your posts, it's high time you changed your perception.

I couldn't na gree with you less, good conjecture of the narrative

PLAESE help me tell the guy that made that statement about time wasting to manage this

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Follygunners: 2:30am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

I wanted to roll with you but I noticed you've spent 10 months so you're obviously just trying to defend your self.

Secondly, financially me and you no be mate. I'm not even based in Nigeria so look for your mates over there to brag with.

Thirdly, failure to log out have no effect. The time you've spent online is determined by your transition from one page to the other within a given time frame (I think about 420 sec). If no activity is recorded within that time frame , it doesn't count.

Madam abroad, you're indeed a novice on NL not to know the owner. Pesin wey get the platform sef na very humble guy... poor animal like you dey make noise. angry

You dey abroad... Togo/Ghana/Senegal even Cotonou sef na abroad. So I wonder what ur achievement really is. Poverty mentality B!tch!

Thunder fire you! Cuz u dey abroad doesn't mean you're doing better than folks in 9ja. We sabi una type. Kobo kobo job for abroad na biggie to you. You get any property for 9ja so? I can bet my life, you don't. Olofo oniranu... poverty kee you finish. angry

Again, Thunder fire ur blessings! angry angry

1 Like

Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Follygunners: 2:38am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

shocked
I can't remember the two years moniker. There's even another one of 3 yrs 6 months.

Check this one out.

Mad fellow, you get inferiority complex issues, I swear. Wetin be ur own concern for goodness sakes?

You dey abroad... Togo/Ghana/Senegal even Cotonou sef na abroad. So I wonder what ur achievement really is. Poverty mentality B!tch!
Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by jeff1607(m): 4:06am On Jun 21, 2018
kaorama:
How can I check my profile?

say no more
dial *556#
Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Pat081: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Someone has spent more than 2 years of his life on nairaland shocked

2 years you can use to do many good things in this life. shocked.

Wasted 2 years doing nothing shocked this is more than pathetic..
u re jobless too
Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by tempest01(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Someone has spent more than 2 years of his life on nairaland shocked

2 years you can use to do many good things in this life. shocked.

Wasted 2 years doing nothing shocked this is more than pathetic..

When this person register for NL come spend 2 years online?

Me wey don dey tey tey, na only. 3 months. And I feel I be addict
Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Yameater(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

I wanted to roll with you but I noticed you've spent 10 months so you're obviously just trying to defend your self.

Secondly, financially me and you no be mate. I'm not even based in Nigeria so look for your mates over there to brag with.

Thirdly, failure to log out have no effect. The time you've spent online is determined by your transition from one page to the other within a given time frame (I think about 420 sec). If no activity is recorded within that time frame , it doesn't count.

Living abroad makes one automatically successful ?
Hian!!!
Re: What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Johncuppa(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Acidosis:

Ignorance.

Do you know by merely making reviews and comments on Nairaland, you tend to improve your writing and narrative skills? Some people have made more money [by "wasting their time" online] than you can ever make from your productive offline time.

Some people make comments just to ensure that people see their signatures (adverts). That way, they save cost on traditional advertising.

Having said that, mobile users and those who fail to logout often are prone to high rates.

If you've not been making waves, contacts or returns from your posts, it's high time you changed your perception.
Yea. You wrote well.
I've used NAIRALAND comments (reliable ones) to teach and correct my speech.
Those times people joke about misuse of words are really learning times for me.
And it has really improved me.

God bless Seun Osewa
God bless nairalanders
God bless Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs Someone Is Lying To You - Infographic / 29days In MMM NYSC Member Broke The Internet With His Testimony / Who Is More Handsome Btw Desmond Elliot N Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.