Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him (1061 Views)

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by baba4dgirls: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ten-year-old Willie Myrick was born to atheist parents, but he’s been raised by his godmother, Codetta Bateman, who takes him to church and teaches him about God.

“Faith is important to this house and believing in God is important,” Codetta said.

Credit: Youtube .

But neither of them knew just how important Willie’s faith would become.

While Willie was out in his front yard in Atlanta, Georgia, a man drove up, grabbed the young boy, and threw him into the back of his car.

Willie was obviously frightened, but his fear quickly turned to faith as he trusted God to help him in this terrifying situation.

Willie’s captor told him he didn’t want to hear a word from him, “So I didn’t say nothin’,” Willie recalled later.

But he did start singing – a gospel song called “Every Praise,” the chorus of which goes:

God my Savior
God my Healer
God my Deliverer
Yes He is, yes He is

As Willie sang, his abductor cursed at him and told him to shut up, but the young boy didn’t let up for three hours. Eventually, unable to take it anymore, the man stopped the car and told Willie to get out.

Willie ran to a nearby home and asked someone there to call his godmother. Police, who had already been canvassing the city looking for the boy, quickly came and picked him up. They say the song saved his life.

“If you praise the Lord he will help you in mysterious ways,” Willie said.

He also said he has enjoyed the media attention he has received since his release but notes that he’s just an ordinary kid serving an extraordinary God.

“It really doesn’t matter to me as long as I still have Jesus and he’s still working and doing his magic,” Willie said. “Well, it’s not magic. It’s just power.”

http://m.storyvideo.bldaily.com/inspiration/10-yr-old-abducted-from-front-yard-but-what-he-does-next-has-captor-begging-him-to-leave.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by greatnaija01: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
IT IS OLD NAAAAA..... how many years ago
Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by oshe11: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
"......he’s just an ordinary kid serving an extraordinary God"

Glory!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by Acjohn(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
I wish to see a comment by a Muslim on this
Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by falcon01: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Same happened in turkey but in this case the boy was saying Allahu Akbar and was saved
Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by Humchi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
falcon01:
Samr happened in turkey but in this case the boy was saying Allahu Akbar and was saved

lie muhammed

3 Likes

Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by falcon01: 4:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Humchi:

lie muhammed
if you believe that and did not believe this you are a hypocrite. By theway my brother is hearing voices in the head and seeing things we cant see and he believes he is sent by God should I take him to a mental Hospital or I should allow him to preach his Gospel?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by MrPRevailer(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
falcon01:
if you believe that and did not believe this you are a hypocrite. By theway my brother is hearing voices in the head and seeing things we cant see and he believes he is sent by God should I take him to a mental Hospital or I should allow him to preach his Gospel?.

It could get worse as time passes.
Bring him to The Lord's Chosen in one of our worship service. The G.O pastor will pray and God will drive away his illness/madness.
Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by falcon01: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrPRevailer:

It could get worse as time passes.
Bring him to The Lord's Chosen in one of our worship service. The G.O pastor will pray and God will drive away his illness/madness.

so he is mad?
Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by hahn(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2018
falcon01:
so he is mad?

Just like the pastor of Lord's Chosen and his congregation grin

1 Like

Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by falcon01: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2018
hahn:

Just like the pastor of Lord's Chosen and his congregation grin
exactly.

A mad man wants to pray for a mad man to get rid of his imaginary being and voices he is hearing by the power of his own imaginary beign and voices. Extraordinary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by CAPSLOCKED: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
falcon01:
Same happened in turkey but in this case the boy was saying Allahu Akbar and was saved

SAME THING HAPPENED NEAR MY HOUSE HERE IN KATHMANDU, NEPAL.
THE SMALL GIRL KEPT SAYING HARE BAM BAM KRISHNA, AND WAS SAVED.

3 Likes

Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by MrPRevailer(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2018
falcon01:
exactly.

A mad man wants to pray for a mad man to get rid of his imaginary being and voices he is hearing by the power of his own imaginary beign and voices. Extraordinary

Clown.

God is healing people off dreadful sicknesses and incurable in every fellowship service and crusade of the Lord's Chosen. And your best comment is "a mad person pray for bla bla".
We can see that you are the mad person. You can't see it because you are mad.
Re: 10-yr-old Abducted From Front Yard. But What He Does Next Has Captor Begging Him by falcon01: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Clown.

God is healing people off dreadful sicknesses and incurable in every fellowship service and crusade of the Lord's Chosen. And your best comment is "a mad person pray for bla bla".
We can see that you are the mad person. You can't see it because you are mad.
aww so inspiring and convincing

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Obama Accused Of Being The Beast (666) / Real Life Lawsuits Against God / Prophecy For The Year 2019 By Messenger Great Asibor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.